Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Size Queen saw my dick....was impressed....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Size Queen saw my dick....was impressed....

Hi Guys

Sorry for the length of this post and not sure this is the right part of the site to post this but here goes...

A co worker and good friend of mine invited me and my gf over her house this last weekend for a small house party. I was quite happy to go and after some convincing my gf agreed (she is a bit more shy and this women is very open about sexuality and has a rep for some wild parties etc....i've referred to her before in my posts).

Turns out it was quite an intimate affair (only 5 couples in total) so after quite a few drinks the spa and pool were fired up and it was swim time. For some reason my co worker started trying to get all us guys to go skinny dipping (a couple of girls took off their tops but most were still in bikinis etc.). We said no but her bf dropped trou after a while so after we got the ok from our partners (and some stern looks to make sure we behaved ourselves) we followed suit to avoid being called pussies.

It all went fine, i went in the hot tub with my partner and another girl it was all pretty non sexual apart from the respective couples making out and some slight woodies. I haven't done anything this open with other people for along time and my gf was a bit shocked but came around to it.

The next morning over coffee (just three couples left) there were some jokes about the nudity last night and one girl said 'well you two (meaning me and the hosts bf - he is a bit longer but thinner than me) have nothing to be ashamed of' and my co worker said 'yes XXXX you are a lucky girl' to my gf. That was nice and ego boosting.

What was really interesting was I stayed around after they all left (my gf had to go to work) as the hosts bf asked me to check a car out with him. While he went to get dressed my co worker came up to me and said 'where were you hiding THAT thing'....gesturing downwards. We talk sex all the time (we do not desire each other....and are both happily taken) so i wasn't totally shocked. I asked 'is it big enough for you' in jest (she is a well known size queen...and her bf is around 7.5-8x5 based on what she has told me). She said 'fucking oath....i've seen alot of flaccid dick (over 30) and you have a huge package....really big nuts and very thick...at least in the top 3 for length and the thickest i've ever seen! I bet hard you are almost as long as my BF too!. I was pretty shocked to get that comment from a size queen so i said 'oh its not that special' and she said 'don't be stupid...XXXX you have a big dick!'. I know its weird to here that from a girl that is not your partner but I felt like i was standing 10 feet tall all day!!!

I just thought i would post this story for all those guys on here around my size or even a bit smaller...we have big dicks! I don't mean to be harsh on those guys that are a bit smaller, believe me i still don't consider myself huge, but it shows with some dedication an effort if you hit anywhere near 6.5-7x5-5.5 than you are doing just fine. You don't need 8x6 to be considered big...even for a size queen.

Mysword

PS For those guys who have 8x6 +, natural or through PE, you are fxxxing huge!!!
    Start
    (25/3/13) BPEL 6.7 MEG 5.2 BEG 5.5 FL 4.0

Progress

(27/5/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.5 BEG 6.0 FL 4.9

(18/7/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.6 BEG 6.0.

(20/12/13) BPEL 7.1 MEG 5.7 BEG 6.1. FL 5.1 Gains now coming very slowly.

Goal
    BPEL 8.0 MEG 6.0 BEG 6.0 (max 6.2) FL 6.0

Great ego boost for sure!
    Started: 7 x 5
    Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
    Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
      Great ego boost for sure!
      Yes denny....i told my gf later (why hide it?) and she said 'well i trust you to resist her advances if she gets frisky....if she likes big ones no wonder she kept staring at it' (i never noticed but she did...apparently she catches girls staring at my package all the time...).

I highly doubt my friend would ever make an advance....she is very serious about not cheating and respects both our relationships which is good when you talk about such things...

Ego well and truly boosted for this week...
      Start

Progress

Goal

Comment

Huge boost. That had to have felt awesome.
        Get Smart

Comment

Yeah, that's a nice compliment to receive, from a size queen or not. Great story, thanks for sharing.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Size queens recognize!
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

awesome!
              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

What's your flaccid length?

Comment

great ego boost!

Comment

thats awesome, I bet you did feel 10 ft tall. Nice!
                    As of 11/11/14
                    BPEL- 6.5" x 4.6"

Short Term Goal
                    BPEL- 7" x 5"

Long Term Goal
                    8" x 6"

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys. As i said in my post there are alot of guys way bigger than me on here and many that are more dedicated and no doubt they will pass me too but it goes to show our idea (as men but esp on her) of 'big' or 'huge' is way warped. This women has flat out told people that as much as she may have a connection with a man (she is bisexual) for there to be a relationship he needs to have a 'big dick' because she values that in a relationship. In her words 'if i am to be with a man for the rest of my life i need to feel sexually satisfied and for me that means a big dick'. I already knew her BF was well above average but didn't realise that to her at least so was I....

It also proves the stats are right (in this sample at least) because with 30 guys using the published stats i am in the top 5-10% in all measurements. And she said i was top 3 for length so see the picture...

Originally posted by Andros View Post
                      What's your flaccid length?
                      I don't measure my flaccid numbers that often adros but the last recorded ones are BPFL 5.5 and FL 5. F girth is around 5 but it varies alot. Since i started wearing cock rings for extended periods (low pressure ones of course) and of course more PE i think it might have improved a bit since then. I consider myself a 'grower' but most of my partners have commented on my size flaccid and this girl certainly said it was very big flaccid so maybe i'm a shower after all (or PE is turning me into one..). According to howlongisyourschlong.com a fl of 5 is 99 percentile! I'm only 7bpel so BP its only getting 1.5 inches longer when hard???
                      Start

Progress

Goal

Comment

Thats awesome what guy wouldnt love to hear that..

Comment

It's also just as big an ego boost when she tries to deep throat you and can't fit the last 2-3 inches in her mouth because it's just too big :-)
                          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                            It's also just as big an ego boost when she tries to deep throat you and can't fit the last 2-3 inches in her mouth because it's just too big :-)
                            My gf gave me oral this last weekend (was she jealous of my coworkers comments and felt the need to please??) which was a first for about a month (she finds it hard with her tiny mouth...literally chokes on it). She has been putting her hand on the base to stop any over thrusting and gets me to sit on the edge of the bed while she kneels on the ground (only position she can avoid teeth). I asked her to 'take your hand away so i can see how much you can take'. There was at least 3.5 inches left that she could not fit. I asked her 'can you go any further....in your throat?'. And she said 'no...i can't deepthroat a normal one, let alone this thick dick. It won't fit in my throat!!'. That made me super horny and I came after only 10 min with such a big load she struggled to swallow it all and had to run to the bathroom to spit some of it out. She said later 'there is no room in my mouth for your big dick and all that cum at the same time!'.

Having a good week ego wise let me tell you....
                            Start

Progress

Goal

Comment

Nice post. Did she comment only on your flaccid or was she also talking about your EL? 5 FL is pretty good size for flaccid..And when you wrote that her BF is 7.5-8 in length you're talking NBPEL right?

Comment

Working...
                              X