Women Ejaculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Women Ejaculation

I just discovered about women ejaculate yesterday...dang. I'm way behind. I didn't know any of it. Now, I have a lot of questions...

When women ejaculate (squirting or gushing), can we guys drink it and swallow? Is this something not recommended? Is it full of acid or sweet? What's the most (and best) kinky way to take her squirt? And how will I know she ejaculate and not pee? If our semen are women's #1 natural antidepressant (sp) and fight cancer, does drinking her squirt do anything for our health?

Sorry for so many questions...I am hoping that if us guys can achieve multiple orgasms, then can't we make our partner ejaculate before we do? It seems to me we ejaculate selfishly (within few minutes) without giving them a chance to squirt her cum. Last question...is it possible to make her ejaculates for EVERY sex intercourse with our girth gain and multiple orgasms? Your advices and thoughts will be helpful. Thanks.
    Sept 2009
    BPEL-5.125in.
    NBPEL-4.125in.
    Glans-4in.
    Midshaft-4.5in.
    Base-5in.
    July 2017
    BPEL-6.5in. (+1.375in.)
    NBPEL-5in. ​(+.875in.)
    EG-5.75in. (+.75in.)
    BPFSL- 6in.

From what ive come to learn over the years, not every girl is capable of achieving a full blown ejaculation. some girls are naturals at it, some girls figure it out over the years, and some girls (usually the ones that have trouble achieving an orgasm) can never do it. i had one gf who after an evening of on and off sex, she was about to have her 4 or 5th orgasm, and she squirted a decent amount (enough to make a big wet spot on the bed). it was crazy, caught me off guard, and she was screaming hah, so im guessing it is all based on proper stimlation/intensity of the orgasm/etc, but as for health benefits taste etc, no clue, i steered clear hahah cause that stuff came flying out.

Comment

Female ejaculation was something I experienced early on with a partner. It as a good experience and fun for both of us. She would ejaculate during intercourse (orgasm) most times. The amount was enough to run down her legs and puddle on the floor or make a wet area in the bed. Have found that most women do not ejaculate. It would be interesting to know the ratio of women that do and do not.
      Envy Of Men, Pleasure Of a Woman

Comment

That's so sweet! I can't wait. Is there a way women can practice anything to achieve ejaculation? *finger crossed* I just think squirting on my body would be a big turned on because she would be excited. Sure enough, I would jerk off in her face.
        Sept 2009
        BPEL-5.125in.
        NBPEL-4.125in.
        Glans-4in.
        Midshaft-4.5in.
        Base-5in.
        July 2017
        BPEL-6.5in. (+1.375in.)
        NBPEL-5in. ​(+.875in.)
        EG-5.75in. (+.75in.)
        BPFSL- 6in.

Comment

I know for sure that Tantra have the answers for you. So take some books and get informed. Than tell us too

In case you are looking for modern science proof, go find a doctor/sexolog that can give you some answers..
          VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Over at betterman there is a how to make a girl squirt thread.
            It is only in recent times that science knew that women squirted, until then it was thought to be loss of bladder control. Some scientist still deny it.
            Most women never learn to do this, it is somewhat unusual, though nowdays some women are setting out to learn how.
            Not aware of any research on drinking it.
            My experience with tantra and male multi orgasm, was that they want you to do astral travel and breath through the soles of your feet, for a few years as part of multi orgam training. At this point only do they do the exercises that actually promote male multi orgasm(which are quite simple) so in effect you have wasted a couple years effort; unless you want to do astral travel.

Comment

Okay, can you guys send me a link to Betterman's? Thanks.
              Sept 2009
              BPEL-5.125in.
              NBPEL-4.125in.
              Glans-4in.
              Midshaft-4.5in.
              Base-5in.
              July 2017
              BPEL-6.5in. (+1.375in.)
              NBPEL-5in. ​(+.875in.)
              EG-5.75in. (+.75in.)
              BPFSL- 6in.

Comment

Originally posted by DateDude View Post
                Okay, can you guys send me a link to Betterman's? Thanks.
                Ok it is BetterMan: Penis Enlargement Plan now I have just been over there and there is a thread how to make a girl squirt. However looking around ,I thought the thread ,sex howto female ejaculation, was more what you are looking for, so I bumped it and it will be on recent posts.
                PS you owe me a rep point.

Comment

Ummm damn net, click on forums when you get there.

Comment

Dang it...I realize I can't give a rep point through my phone. If you guys can send me a link for rep point, then I may be able to give points. Now, I feel bad because there's no way I can use Internet with a full format. I have wi-fi, but will they report or kick me offline?
                    Sept 2009
                    BPEL-5.125in.
                    NBPEL-4.125in.
                    Glans-4in.
                    Midshaft-4.5in.
                    Base-5in.
                    July 2017
                    BPEL-6.5in. (+1.375in.)
                    NBPEL-5in. ​(+.875in.)
                    EG-5.75in. (+.75in.)
                    BPFSL- 6in.

Comment

Relax DD it is not important. Just let me know how it goes.

Comment

Maybe guys should start off slow and learn to give her an orgasm everytime. Then work on lasting more than a few minutes.Maybe after the basics are mastered , look into the squirting thing.
                        Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
                        8" bpel
                        5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                        8 3/4 bpel !!!
                        5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                        10 bpel
                        7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment

Spiffy...I did learned few things last night after googling some websites and flipping through books at on women's ejaculation...

After reading many people's thoughts/advices about drinking women's squirt is probable less risky than drinking her urine as long the person is diseases-free (STD's, AIDS, etc.) and healthy. Some guys (and gals) do drink her urine and/or cum. If you don't want to drink the urine, make her pee first, then make her squirt (by simulating the G-spot) if she urges to pee again. Drink it if you dare (I know I would). Some people said women's jism tastes like honey sweet, sour, bitter, or the combination. Try fruit smoothies in advance. She may be sweeter. Plus, diabetic is probably the sweetest.

People even say weirdest thing. Drinking her ejaculate promotes teeth cleaning? I don't buy everyone's story, but hey, it's worth a try. Grab a toothbrush. (Laugh)

Also, I don't know any other risk of drinking her squirt this far. So take my words as a grain of salt. I didn't provide a link as I wanted to because it contains nudity and I want to respect the rules.

I'm still learning. I'm happy that you guys are helping me eduacting about sex in general. If you learn anything more, please tell me. Maybe you guys could ask the women on "Women's Perpective."

"Old Faithful, fire away!"
                          Sept 2009
                          BPEL-5.125in.
                          NBPEL-4.125in.
                          Glans-4in.
                          Midshaft-4.5in.
                          Base-5in.
                          July 2017
                          BPEL-6.5in. (+1.375in.)
                          NBPEL-5in. ​(+.875in.)
                          EG-5.75in. (+.75in.)
                          BPFSL- 6in.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                            Ummm damn net, click on forums when you get there.
                            Is this the thread you're referring to?: Make a Girl Squirt - BetterMan Penis Enlargement Forum
                            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                              Is this the thread you're referring to?: Make a Girl Squirt - BetterMan Penis Enlargement Forum
                              Good read, but it doesn't even require a cock lmao
                              09/15/2009 : BPEL 7.25 EL 7.00 EG 5.50
                              10/22/2009 : BPEL 7.50 EL 7.25 EG 5.50
                              02/09/2010 : BPEL 8.25 EL 7.50 EG 5.50
                              03/30/2010 : BPEL 8.60 EL 7.60 EG 5.50
                              08/04/2010 : BPEL 8.60 EL 7.60 EG 5.60

Goal : BPEL 9.00 EL 8.00EG 6.00 :biggrin1:

Comment

Working...
                              X