Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TPP: Worse than SOPA and CISPA combined, a corporate Trojan Horse.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TPP: Worse than SOPA and CISPA combined, a corporate Trojan Horse.

You think those were bad? This new bill will force its way in the American laws if people don't stop this.

Trans-Pacific Partnership has been negotiated in secret meetings dominated by governments and corporations. It will affect all aspects of your life. It will raise drug prices, force farmers to buy Monsanto products, make corporations and internet service providers spy on you and even cut your service if they get suspicious of you.

But wait, there's more!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS-x5SlcPPM
    "In the words of WikiLeaks’ Editor-in-Chief Julian Assange, “If instituted, the TPP’s IP regime would trample over individual rights and free expression, as well as ride roughshod over the intellectual and creative commons. If you read, write, publish, think, listen, dance, sing or invent; if you farm or consume food; if you’re ill now or might one day be ill, the TPP has you in its crosshairs.”

I won't spoil it for you, this is some scary shit and it IS happening. Read as much as you can and spread the word. Pretty much all of the world will be affected by this, but it has to be stopped where it came from. America.
    Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Not joking, people. You need to read this.

The secret Trans-Pacific Partnership Agreement (TPP) is a new extremely damaging act that will allow corporations to do everything from suing foreign governments for not allowing Monsanto in their countries, to suing the domestic American government if they pass any laws that hurt profits, to suing YOU PERSONALLY for posting content from say, a movie scene, on your blog! This is really fucking bad. Wikileaks even released info about it.
    https://www.eff.org/issues/tpp
    Future owner of a glorious cock.

I'll call it, the thunder dragon.

Comment

Working...
    X