Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can i be a senior member for just posting questions and asking for clarifications..

Originally posted by pensil View Post
    Can i be a senior member for just posting questions and asking for clarifications..
    Why yes. When you have a certain number of posts, your status changes from member, to junior member, to senior member. Congratulations on your 100th post.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Thanks JP, My posts are about my own questions and clarifications, i have never given guidance or answered for other posts in helpful way. Yes i see a point here may be my questions would have been helpful for others in some way or the other.

Comment

Your amount of posts determine your ranking on this forum, not whether you post advice or
        any other factor.

Comment

I would have to agree though, that often a question asked is helpfull to many members.

Comment

how many posts to i need to achieve both penile and forum status of JonPop?
            NBPEL: 5.20 EG: 4.30 short term goal: NBPEL: 6.50 EG 5.50 long term goal: NBPEL: 7.50 EG 6.00
            my progress log feels good man.
            NBPFSL: 9/29: 5.00 10/5: 5.30

Comment

AJ, 100 for Senior Member status beyond that i do not know how it works. One of the mods can throw some light on this.

Comment

Mod and up is by invitation so the quality and quantity of posts is important , if you want a guideline look at phiby.

Comment

You have to have at least three billion birds floating up in your fool head to be a moderator here. Or be really intelegent like Nikki.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Posting questions is wonderful. I have learned a lot just by following the threads started by straight forward questions. I am checking the forums everyday and learning smething new, though I still have trouble with some of the mechanics of finding my way back to a thread that I want to re-read.
                    Pirate Diplomacy:
                    The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Remember: If done right, there is no such thing as safe sex.

Comment

Hey! Appearantly you become a Member at 30 posts because I just did!
                      Unless it happened earlier and I only noticed just now....
                      Pirate Diplomacy:
                      The art of telling someone to go to hell and having them look forward to the trip.

Comment

Originally posted by AverageJoseph View Post
                        how many posts to i need to achieve both penile and forum status of JonPop?

For each 100 posts, your penis grows a quarter of an inch.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
                          For each 100 posts, your penis grows a quarter of an inch.
                          Nah G4. You forgot a 0. For every 1,000 posts, your dick grows a 1/4". This means, that if you stick around long enough to post a thousand times, you'd probably have stuck with PE and therefore....(jP

Comment

Cool. Thank you!
                            Pirate Diplomacy:

Comment

When you hit 5,000 post your status changes to ''PE Guru'' despite your actual knowledge

Comment

Working...
                              X