A place to be happy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A place to be happy

Hey all. Since I started a place to rant a couple years ago I thought why not have a place where you can just drop something that made you happy?

Let's hear it!
    Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
    Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Hell, Ill be my first poster.

What may the most awesome thing in life is when you turn your girl on so much that she is so so wet and you can give her an orgasm/make her cum (still not sure of the difference hahaha) with just pure penetration!!!

Hell yea.

Comment

Great idea amiok! I love to see happy people or at least read their happy moments/stories.

Subscribed.
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I just hate it when people shove their useless happiness down my throat! Seriously, all these assholes and their "happy" stories and "happy places" just piss me off so much that I just want to.....umm...oh crap, wrong thread, sorry, carry on as you were

Seriously though, I like it, I hope it's as popular as the other one
        Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

It makes me happy when I can make someone smile. Sounds so simple but try and count how many new people a day you can make smile.
          By the way awesome thread!! :-)
          Relax I'm a pro

Comment

Ok, I'm done being a jerk here. I've got a sappy one. What makes me happy, really happy, is making my kid smile and laugh. Since he is 2.5 and very very attached to me, it's pretty easy and it just melts my heart to get a big belly laugh out of him. It doesn't hurt that I'm really just a big kid myself...chasing him through the house is just so much fun

Comment

well, I don't go out much and I just moved to a completely new area where I know 0 people. Having recently turned 21, I downloaded a bunch of new music and went "out" last night. I got myself a bottle of vodkaa and just figured I'd walk around. I ended up meeting some kid on the street and we went bar hopping. I've been girlfriendless for over a year and a half now but was pleasantly surprised at how many sexy, sexy girls I talked to through the course of the night. They were all obviously attracted to me. Didn't get any numbers or anything but, nice stroke for my ego ) Also great motivation to PE!! Give 'em what they really want
              I have no problem being with just one woman, but I can't not eat all the donuts.

Current: 7.2" x 5.25"
              Next stop: 7.5" x 5.4"

Comment

Originally posted by amiok View Post
                Hell, Ill be my first poster.

What may the most awesome thing in life is when you turn your girl on so much that she is so so wet and you can give her an orgasm/make her cum (still not sure of the difference hahaha) with just pure penetration!!!

Hell yea.
                Wow, is this really you, Amiok?

I am so very glad to read and hear this. You reminded me very much of myself as I read your posts a year or two back. It is why I was rather rough on you - While we had different issues, we both had and made bogus excuses. It seems you have made great strides in how you feel about yourself and it couldn't make me happier. Congrats and good job.

Comment

It makes me happy to see my family happy and to see my gorgeous fiancee that happiest she's been in her life (crappy prior marriage).
                  It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Waking up in the morning and being able to get up out of bed makes me happy. When I am able to get an erection without the help of a pump or an injection also makes me happy.

However, getting a hug and a smile from my grand kids makes me even happier.
                    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Originally posted by Hockey_NY View Post
                      Wow, is this really you, Amiok?

I am so very glad to read and hear this. You reminded me very much of myself as I read your posts a year or two back. It is why I was rather rough on you - While we had different issues, we both had and made bogus excuses. It seems you have made great strides in how you feel about yourself and it couldn't make me happier. Congrats and good job.
                      Yes this is really me haha. Thanks man.

Comment

Love watching my kids laugh uncontrollably. Watching people laugh uncontrollably is awesome too.
                        Listening to bluegrass music while drinking my favorite cold beer with my woman pressed close into me makes me pretty happy as well.

Comment

Today, I helped out a friend, and that made me happy.

I have posted before of the friend at work that recently was diagnosed with cancer. Because of the chemo, he can no longer work, and relies solely on his disability for income. This disability barely covers his insurance (which he needs to keep receiving disability) and has left him unable to make his tool bill payment.

I had an idea, and cashed in the high value scrap metal I have been collecting to the recycling center. I was just hoping to make a payment for him, but ended up with enough to almost pay off his bill, which was around $500.

When my boss told me he wanted to make sure I got credit for it, I told him "Nope. I don't want him to feel like he owes anybody anything. Just tell him someone at work cares, and leave it at that."

That's one less thing he has to worry about, and a few more dollars he can keep in his pocket. Helping the guy out, and making his life that much easier...that made me happy.
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I like when I see someone, when I'm out and about (like shopping) and I can see on their face that they are irritable or in a bad mood or sad (like a cashier, or a waiter, etc.) and I use that opportunity to brighten up their day.
                            It's great because I know if I'm at work and customers are being rude, it would be nice if someone came and brightened up my day. It really can change the course of the rest of the day..and it's sooooo easy.

I went to eat out yesterday and this one girl looked like she had a long day. I like to be REAL aware of my surroundings so I kind of noticed her attitude for about 30 minutes. I hadn't spoken to her yet, but as I was leaving I asked her for a to-go box. The way I spoke and smiled and spoke with my body language made her smile, it felt like it was almost flirting, but I could see her mood changed, and she no longer looked like she was "tired of being at work"..

Anyways that's what I like to do to make me happy.
                            start: aug 1 2013
                            bpel: 6.9..7.1..7.2..8.5
                            Nbpel: 6..6.2..6.4..8
                            Mseg: 5..5..6.5
                            Flaccid: 4..4.

his mother was a mudder..

Comment

Ok, it's not right that this thread has 2 pages and the place to rant has 119 pages.

I'm happy right now because I ate some hella good thanksgiving food yesterday, today, and likely for many days to come.

I'm happy because my 2 year old absolutely adores me, I'm just soaking it up while I can.

I'm happy because my finances have, I think, permanently improved.

I'm happy because I recently got a research grant and likely will get another soon.

I'm happy because lately my wife seems happy (don't know why in particular and don't really care - happy is happy!)

Anybody else?

Comment

Working...
                              X