Is 6 inches a good size to have sex with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is 6 inches a good size to have sex with

I am under 6 inches and just tired of being able to pick up girls and getting them hot and ready but not being able to have sex with them because of my size.when i make it to 6 i just wont to know if that's a good size to start with

Every size is a good size to have sex.

Whats keeping you away from having sex if you already got them hot and ready?
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

6 inches is perfectly fine to have sex with. As we all know a woman can get herself off using her fingers, right? My wife measured her finger for comparison and it measures 3.5 inches long and 1 inch in girth. A heck of a lot smaller than 6 inches so stop worrying about it.
      Bondage.
      Some people call it domestic violence.
      We call it foreplay.
      Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

The fear of them know how small i am

Comment

6 inches is plenty and above average at that. If she truly doesn't find 6inches enough (which i doubt) than find another girl. Even a size queen would take 6 inches over nothing!

And RE using fingers, l4m is right, i got my gf off with a huge orgasm using just my fingers on the weekend....she was so wet i slid right in....first time ever. Smooth as silk till just near the end (6beg is a bit much i suppose...). Felt so good i blew in just 5 minutes...and she loved it as she already got off anyway. Sex is more than just lasting for ever with a huge dong. In fact even though i've gotten her off with my dick many times when i last 20-30 min through penetration the next day she is often in pain.
          Start
          (25/3/13) BPEL 6.7 MEG 5.2 BEG 5.5 FL 4.0

Progress

(27/5/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.5 BEG 6.0 FL 4.9

(18/7/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.6 BEG 6.0.

(20/12/13) BPEL 7.1 MEG 5.7 BEG 6.1. FL 5.1 Gains now coming very slowly.

Goal
          BPEL 8.0 MEG 6.0 BEG 6.0 (max 6.2) FL 6.0

Comment

why cant you have sex with them CJ? Do you have good erections? I am under 6" NBP and never had a problem. What gives?

Comment

size does not matter.good sex does.chances are the girl will later fuck off and cheat with some other guy anyways..just fuck and enjoy life!! trust me.

Comment

I say size doesn't matter, a man does, especially his confidence.
                A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by cjoj8 View Post
                  not being able to have sex with them because of my size
                  ??????????????????????????? WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude go have sex

Comment

Bro I don't know how to put this, but if you do gain up to 6 inches and then hit a plateau, you will be left with what you have my friend, no matter if you are under or above 6, if you can't gain anymore you will have to put it to use one way or another. I am just at 6.2-6.5 NBPEL and 7.4 BPEL and I have been like this for a good while, so you gotta learn to use what you have, not saying be happy with what you have, but you gotta learn to use it...Never be happy with what you have if it is less than you desire, in other words never stop trying and looking for new ways to get what you want..

6 NBP may be a good average, but there's a good chance you'll come across size-sluts (if you are single) and they will demand more, in that case don't be sad just tell them to fuck off literally, no point of being polite there.

What's your current length ?
                    Last edited by Vulture; 11-25-2013, 09:17 PM.

Comment

I have a buddy that has at BEST, maybe 5 inches long, by 4 inches thick (by his own admission and several of the gals he's slept with), and I will say that EVERY gal he has ever slept with has said he's a GREAT lover. There is SO much more to pleasing a woman than JUST the size of our tools.

How attentive you are to her desires, the RYTHYM you use, and just making her feel like a woman, go a LONG way. And ORAL skills also are a giant equalizer.
                      Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

Dude enjoy life and the size of your dong. I'm just over 6" and I've never had a complaint or even a one time fuck. They always come back for more. Do your PE and if you make gains awesome if you only gain EQ perfect. Find techniques that work for you; place a pillow under low back, instead of thrusting in go up and in to hit the G spot, lay her on her stomach with a pillow under her hips but when trusting (you gotta be high up on her) thrust down to hit the G spot. Learn to take her clothes off slow and kiss her all over and my number one rule and it always works: get her off before you slide your dong in her. Eat her, finger her, eat and finger her, stick a finger in her ass and punch her in the liver. Lol skip the last one, tried it once and didn't work. The point is get her off before sex and know how to have sex. If she's not satisfied after you made her cum and then had sex with her then treat her like a stamp, lick her stick her and send her on her way.
                        (14 month break)02-20-2015 BPEL=6 1/8 EMG 5.0
                        01-03-2014 BPEL= 6 1/4 EMG=5.5
                        11-16-2013 BPEL=6 1/8 EMG=5.0

Short term goal
                        BPEL-6.5
                        EMG 5.5

GOAL
                        BPEL 7.5
                        EMG 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by cjoj8 View Post
                          The fear of them know how small i am
                          How old are you? No disrespect but you are talking like you are in jr high! Go have fun
                          As of 11/11/14
                          BPEL- 6.5" x 4.6"

Short Term Goal
                          BPEL- 7" x 5"

Long Term Goal
                          8" x 6"

Comment

Forget your physical dick you have to show her how big your balls are, and again I'm not talking about your physical balls. Girls like high self-esteem in dudes. If you act like you know what your doing and you enjoy yourself while you do it, it looks sexy AF to girls. They will practically be begging you to fuck them. This is not including you teasing them. Men are attracted to the physical, women are attracted to power; Command your life and your emotions!
                            Start: NBPEL: 5.5x4.75
                            Current:6.25x5
                            Goal:9x7

Comment

Ski what is PBEL? Pressed Bone Erect Length or somethign like that?

Comment

Working...
                              X