Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refrac period ageing etc

http://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&rc...y9GL3XFePHOitw

This is a great article to enlighten those with concerns. Nice post Pegasus!
    "A negative mind will never get you a positive life.”

Comment

Hiya Pegasus,

As we discussed...here is further information about "psychogenic erections" that you wanted me to share.

Like menopause in women, the decline of psychogenic erections (ability to get an erection from “sexy” thoughts alone) in men is a normal, age-related occurrence. At a certain age – and that age differs with each man, but ranges from late 40’s to early 60’s – a man loses his ability to have a psychogenic erection. That ability doesn’t disappear all at once; he begins to get fewer psychogenic erections and may not even notice at first. But eventually the decrease becomes apparent to him, and at some point, his psychogenic erections cease altogether.

This change can be a precursor to ED, but it’s not ED because the men experiencing this change can still have erections. The only difference to a man’s sexual functioning at this stage in life is that he needs direct physical stimulation to his penis to get an erection. He has to either use his hands or have his partner use her hands or mouth to make his penis erect.

The loss of psychogenic erections wouldn’t prove much of a problem if men expected the change, the way that women expect the hot flashes that accompany the start of menopause. Surprising is that so many people still have no idea that this change is part of the natural progression of growing older. This lack of knowledge causes the real problem.

Many men think that they must be impotent when they can no longer get erections the way they used to. Rather than seeking help, they begin avoiding sex. When this happens, wives think that their husbands either are no longer attracted to them or that they are having an affair. Some couples fight over this problem; others withdraw from each other.This breakdown of a relationship is so sad because it’s not necessary. All that these couples have to do is include foreplay for the man exactly the way they have used foreplay for the woman’s benefit all along. If they do this, then they have no problem.

Comment

Thanks girls ,I think it is funny no men have replied so far .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          Thanks girls ,I think it is funny no men have replied so far .
          I, for one, was unaware of this fact. I guess I'm still learning something new here everyday.

Thanks for posting this info.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Welcome . I think there is a lot of macho going into some of the statements on refract period I see onsite. I don't think they are a true reflection of what the normal range is.

Comment

Well I know that I have an unnaturally long refrac period anyway, once every 24 hours more or less or else my EQ goes down way to much but that may also be due to me having pretty bad psychological ED before and if I am not entirely certain I "can" do it I become really stressed etc. (I am 20 years old btw)
              07/12-2012
              BPEL 6
              Girth 5
              EQ 7

11/01-2012
              BPEL ?
              Girth ?
              EQ 8

14/12-2013
              BPEL ?
              Girth?
              EQ 9.5!

Longterm goal
              BPEL 7
              Girth 5.5
              EQ 10

Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me

Comment

Funny thing is I have heard girls say a number of times that their young bf can only cum once a day or less. However posts like yours are rare. On the other hand I have never met a girl who has had a bf who was multi ejaculatory and yet the posts from guys claiming it are endless.

So my thought is your situation is not as rare as you think tj.

Comment

Any more comment on this? I think women also are unaware of this age related decline also.

Comment

I remember back when I was a teenager and masturbation was a regular daily occurrence. It's kind of funny now, but sometimes it was almost a challenge to see how quickly you could go from soft, get an erection and cum. If I remember rightly my record was about 30 seconds and I was quite proud of this In most cases the urge was to masturbate within the next 30 minutes and the pleasure was more prolonged, but still only lasted maybe a few minutes, and intense. It's strange that in your youth the goal in masturbation is just to cum as quickly as possible (well it was for me) knowing that you can always go again in a relatively short space of time.

Fast forward many years and it's only recently that I have started to enjoy the art of edging, which is the complete opposite of my teenage endeavours .

It is also true (well for me anyway) that those random boners decrease over the years. However, I have noticed that since starting my PE journey that in general my erections come easier and more often during manual stimulation. I put this down to increased 'fitness' in my member and interestingly the fact that a bigger flaccid is more prone to be stimulated during everyday tasks such as simply walking/moving about. So who knows, that random boner may re-appear when least expected ....
                    25/01/14: BPEL 6'' * 5.1'' .......... 25/03/14: BPEL 6.3'' & 5.1

31/10/14: BPEL 6.5'' & 5.3 .......... 02/03/15 BPEL 6.75'' * 5.5''

10/01/16: BPEL 6.9'' * 5.4''

07/03/16: BPEL 7.1'' * 5.5'' - Including various breaks here and there

Comment

Can pills completely remove or drastically reduce refrac period?

Comment

Originally posted by Virom View Post
                        Can pills completely remove or drastically reduce refrac period?
                        Don't think so, but kegels, PE and stamina work may help.
                        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Hm, I saw a girl on youtube say that it can remove refrac period...............

Comment

Damn, getting old sucks.
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

PE makes us younger!
                              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
                              X