What is a good flaccid Hang length and girth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is a good flaccid Hang length and girth

I know i ask alot of questions guys and ladies but im really curious. Ok so im at 5.5 in length and 5 and 1/8th girth when flaccid. Sometimes a lil longer sometimes a lil shorter. If its shorter two shakes and it fills back out though.

Would be consider a "good length and girth"
    BPEL- 8.25
    MEG-5.75
    BPFSL- 8.50
    NBPEL-7.00
    BEG- 6.25
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-3-months.html

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

That is a great flaccid hang. I'm almost identical and yes a quick shake (temp depending) and any turtle goes away so I think that is a good sign re penis health.... It would be great to get to 6in flaccid but that will come with bpel hopefully. I think most guys are 3.5-4 fl so u would look very large in the locker room. What r ur el stats?
    Start
    (25/3/13) BPEL 6.7 MEG 5.2 BEG 5.5 FL 4.0

Progress

(27/5/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.5 BEG 6.0 FL 4.9

(18/7/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.6 BEG 6.0.

(20/12/13) BPEL 7.1 MEG 5.7 BEG 6.1. FL 5.1 Gains now coming very slowly.

Goal
    BPEL 8.0 MEG 6.0 BEG 6.0 (max 6.2) FL 6.0

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/558...ize-chart.html

Check the flaccid percentile, you're in the 99% in length and probably in the 100% in girth (not from studies, but average EG is 4.8" )
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Well my erect length stats have varied due to inconstant EQ but the best measurement i have gotten was like 7.75- 8.00. I was just starting and had not really mastered the proper way to measure. I do have pictures from the best measurement day though. Idk if can tell from that .

lclutchl's Album: My Penis the one time i had it 100% EQ
        BPEL- 8.25
        MEG-5.75
        BPFSL- 8.50
        NBPEL-7.00
        BEG- 6.25

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
          https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/558...ize-chart.html

Check the flaccid percentile, you're in the 99% in length and probably in the 100% in girth (not from studies, but average EG is 4.8" )
          Wait when i measure flaccid length its supposed to be BP because i did not do that? The chart said including fat pad i guess that means bone pressed?
          BPEL- 8.25
          MEG-5.75
          BPFSL- 8.50
          NBPEL-7.00
          BEG- 6.25

Comment

Originally posted by lclutchl View Post
            Wait when i measure flaccid length its supposed to be BP because i did not do that? The chart said including fat pad i guess that means bone pressed?
            Which means your flaccid hang is even bigger, bigger than already huge
            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

That's awesome whoop. Now if i can get more bone pressed i will be really happy.
              BPEL- 8.25
              MEG-5.75
              BPFSL- 8.50
              NBPEL-7.00
              BEG- 6.25

Comment

You don't look that big erect but maybe you just have huge hands.

Your reported flaccid is as big as an average erect... does that answer your question?
                BPEL: 6.7-8.57" NBPEL: 6.3-8.25"
                MEG: 5.9-6.5" HeadEG: 5.4-6.25" BEG: 6.25-7"
                CI:1.5 -2.5
                Flaccid: 5"x4.75" -> 6.25"x5.375" for +63% volume
                275ml-435ml in 3 years, 6 months(active 2 years) for +58% volume
                6.7x5.9 - 8.57x6.5 or bigger than 9/10x49/50 - 2999/3000x1666/1667

Comment

Hmm many have said I have a big flaccid and I had no trouble believing it, but the chart really bought it home.

Comment

Originally posted by GoingForGold View Post
                    You don't look that big erect but maybe you just have huge hands.

Your reported flaccid is as big as an average erect... does that answer your question?
                    My fingers aren't long but my hang is wide just under 4 inches . But yea im going to take a picture of my flaccid on post it just because i want to have a starting point. To me its looks small but if you guys and that chart say so.
                    After i finish a PE session its at 6+ just hanging. Though i do find it hard to do the v stretches because when i try to do that my penis gets fat idk its really weird its the same with A stretches. Maybe im semi erect?
                    BPEL- 8.25
                    MEG-5.75
                    BPFSL- 8.50
                    NBPEL-7.00
                    BEG- 6.25

Comment

You are lucky with your hand my 6'2 height has about 8.5 length in hand with long fingers at that. Even though technically I have a pretty good flaccid (measured parellel so the hang is longer) and a good girth, it sure don't feel that way in my hands (LOL). I wish I had smaller hands and envy average size men's height at times. For real on that.
                      Begin 7/25/2011:
                      NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
                      FL 5.25, FG 5.2
                      NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
                      UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

Originally posted by thenewdude View Post
                        You are lucky with your hand my 6'2 height has about 8.5 length in hand with long fingers at that. Even though technically I have a pretty good flaccid (measured parellel so the hang is longer) and a good girth, it sure don't feel that way in my hands (LOL). I wish I had smaller hands and envy average size men's height at times. For real on that.

I'm 6'2 as well my hands are 8 inches long so yours are 1/2 in bigger. I want to measure parallel so i can see if i get a difference lol.
                        BPEL- 8.25
                        MEG-5.75
                        BPFSL- 8.50
                        NBPEL-7.00
                        BEG- 6.25

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                          Hmm many have said I have a big flaccid and I had no trouble believing it, but the chart really bought it home.
                          How big is your flaccid pegasus? I am hanging good this summer - i think the pe has paid off over winter and with warmer temps and new more spaicious underwear its now more obvious. Worst so far was 4.5 bpfl (turtled) and best 5.8 bpfl on wake up. With a few shakes it goes up over 5 bpfl straight away even if turtled. If i just let it hang for a few hours i am reliably 5.1-5.2 fl. Girth i haven't measured but it looks good and definitely better than before PE...
                          MySword
                          Last edited by MySword; 12-29-2013, 11:57 PM.
                          Start
                          (25/3/13) BPEL 6.7 MEG 5.2 BEG 5.5 FL 4.0

Progress

(27/5/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.5 BEG 6.0 FL 4.9

(18/7/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.6 BEG 6.0.

(20/12/13) BPEL 7.1 MEG 5.7 BEG 6.1. FL 5.1 Gains now coming very slowly.

Goal
                          BPEL 8.0 MEG 6.0 BEG 6.0 (max 6.2) FL 6.0

Comment

It's nearly always over 6" flaccid length, unless I have been swimming or gym ,when it turtles a lot. Often 6.5"bp which is only 1.5" less than my erect. Girth between 4.75" and 5.25", a bit more in the hrs after an edge session.

I am certain that pe increases flaccid without specific training for it.

Comment

I am 6 ft 1in and my hand is 4 " wide and a frac over 8" long, don't see how that is important though.

Comment

Working...
                              X