Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fowfers

Can fowfers cause you to overtrain ?
    And can you do fowfers anytime of the day ?

Fowfers are a great addition to any solid program. You can do them anytime of the day and they are very easy and convenient. The only risk is really smashing your unit and cutting the blood supply off for too long.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Now I'm confused. I thought Fowfers were done at night in bed, where you pull your dick between the cheeks and go to sleep. And Lazy Ass Stretches were done during the day where you pull it under your leg/ass and sit on it. Or are they the same thing?

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Same concept - although I must say that 'bed fowfers' is much more comfortable for me, and can hold it for longer period of time (basically til I fall asleep every night).

'desk fowfers' as I like to call the Lazy Ass Stretches are PAINFUL on both my Ballz and cut off the blood way too much. Although if I find just the right spot under the right thigh it sometimes works - only for 15 min. at a time
        6/15/07: BPEL = 5.5"; EG = 4.75" (not-serious pe)
        10/22/09: BPEL = 6.2"; EG = 5.1" (began serious pe)
        12/21/09: BPEL = 6.5" (+.3); EG = 5.4" (+.3)
        6/23/10: BPEL = 6.7" (+.2); EG = 5.5" (+.1)

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
          Now I'm confused. I thought Fowfers were done at night in bed, where you pull your dick between the cheeks and go to sleep. And Lazy Ass Stretches were done during the day where you pull it under your leg/ass and sit on it. Or are they the same thing?
          I refer to them all as fowfers JP, though you are correct. I refuse to use a negative connotation such as lazy ass stretches for a productive exersize.
          Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Confused JP, you beginner!
            26/04/09

BPEL 6"
            EG (mid) 4.75"
            EG (base) 5"

17/12/09

BPEL 7"
            EG ( mid) 5"
            EG (base) 5.5"

1st goal 7"x 5.25" DONE
            2nd goal 7.5" x 5.75"

For Pics see: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...ics-gains.html

Comment

Yeah, but I'm an old, confused beginner. Now where was I? I was going to write something.....

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Yeah, but I'm an old, confused beginner. Now where was I? I was going to write something.....
                Do them during your power nap !
                Starting stats JULY 1st ,2009
                8" bpel
                5.5 erect girth

August 10,2009
                8 3/4 bpel !!!
                5 3/4 erect girth !!!

Goal
                10 bpel
                7.5 erect girth

It's official I'm growing a monster

Comment