Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dreams

Lastnight I had this crazy dream that I was smoking pot....lmao me smoking pot yeah I can see myself doing that

I once had a dream like this I didn't wake up either I started adding to it I got real weird with it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0RIL1kh4j4
    There is no knowledge that is not power

Quote from UMK3 on SNES

here's a couple funny videos enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNuJ0ZW060s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU9-TKRkaUw

Comment

I sometimes have dreams, but then I usually forget most of them after about an hour.

As for sexy dreams I haven't had one in years, not sure why.
      Dontrike
      Last edited by Dontrike; 01-23-2014, 11:38 PM.

Comment

likewise
        There is no knowledge that is not power

Quote from UMK3 on SNES

here's a couple funny videos enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNuJ0ZW060s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU9-TKRkaUw

Comment

My latest dream was about chasing down zombies in an old pick up truck, wearing full blown cowboy gear and accompanied by a vampire.

Vivid imagination right here.
          “Spirituality is not to be learned by flight from the world. We must learn an inner solitude wherever or with whomsoever we may be. We must learn to penetrate things and find God there.” - Eckhart

Comment

Originally posted by Dontrike View Post
            I sometimes have dreams, but then I usually forget most of them after about an hour.

As for sexy dreams I haven't had one in years, not sure why.
            This is me too. However, I'm not so sure I wanna have sexy dreams. I remember the first one I had. It was terrible. It was before I had any sexual experience at all and I dreamed that some elderly lady was giving me oral sex. I don't know what type of sick twisted stuff was happening in my mind!!!! I never ever ever ever want that to happen again! Sorry if that was too much info guys. Had to get it off my chest lol.

Comment

Originally posted by heretohelp View Post
              My latest dream was about chasing down zombies in an old pick up truck, wearing full blown cowboy gear and accompanied by a vampire.

Vivid imagination right here.
              Whenever I have dreams about zombies chasing me down I usually end up making a game out of it and try to live as long as possible, it feels like hours in the dream. Normally people find this a nightmare while I find it quite entertaining.

Comment

I often have the zombie apocalypse dream. It involves me and three friends who each have special jobs or abilities. One is a marine so he's combat instructor, one can hunt and fish, one is an electronic and automobile whiz, and I can build basically anything.
                She came, I saw, my penis conquered!

11/5/2013
                Bpel 7.2
                Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
                Bpel 7.75
                Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
                Bpel 7.75
                Meg 5.25

Short term goal
                Bpel 7.9
                Meg 5.1

End goal
                bpel 8.25
                Meg 6

Comment

I've had quite a few dreams where I'm a cop, agent, 007 or something involved with guns and bad guys. I wind up in some kind of a shoot out and either my gun jams, or I run out of ammo. Then I wake up.

Comment

For me. Dreams are very important messages from my subconscience.

I've always tended to "think in pictures" and so I pay close attention to what the emotion behind the imagery is.
                    Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

Originally posted by Dontrike View Post
                      Whenever I have dreams about zombies chasing me down I usually end up making a game out of it and try to live as long as possible, it feels like hours in the dream. Normally people find this a nightmare while I find it quite entertaining.
                      damn that sounds like it would turn into a movie lol

Comment

Originally posted by anonymity View Post
                        For me. Dreams are very important messages from my subconscience.

I've always tended to "think in pictures" and so I pay close attention to what the emotion behind the imagery is.
                        I have to wonder what my dreams, at least the ones that I can remember, would say about my subconscious.

Originally posted by jedimaster View Post
                        damn that sounds like it would turn into a movie lol
                        It does seem almost movie-esque.

Comment

A bit of an odd question but what perspective do you guys dream from? First person - seeing through your own eyes, third person - seeing yourself in a scene or does it change?
                          “Spirituality is not to be learned by flight from the world. We must learn an inner solitude wherever or with whomsoever we may be. We must learn to penetrate things and find God there.” - Eckhart

Comment

Mine is almost always first person.

Comment

Mostly 3rd person, sometimes, when I'm part of the scene, I feel like a 3rd person but I don't see me!

Weird, I know, I'll try to explain this better IF I could.
                              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
                              X