Weird feeling after ejaculation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weird feeling after ejaculation

After my edging session when I ejaculate, I get into this weird mood, its hard to describe. You know, during the day sometimes when Im horny or during edging session I think about one girl Im really attracted to. I think about having sex with her and also just kissing her etc..I dont know if its weird or normal, but anyway...I think thats normal. I also think about it during my edging session. Well, I dont think always about her but mostly about her. Just when I think about her it makes me horny, its crazy I dont know whats wrong..Im always thinking how we could get together and have her as my girlfriend.
    BUT, after ejaculation, eventhough I still think about her it starts to get weird and suddenly I feel like: Ok, what if this was real and she now just made me cum? What next? What would I do with her as a girlfriend? She would just take my time, its a lot of responsibility and should I just let someone this close to me? This intimate?
    Then I think about other girl which I like a lot, but in some other way. The Passionate Wife described it as "chemistry". When I think about that girl, I just dont think about sex, I always imagine just her eyes and smile. I would really like her as a girlfriend, if I could pick, I would pick this one over first one as girlfriend. But then when I imagine she would be there with me, like in this situation after ejaculation, after sex...I feel like: I couldnt do that to her, shes too cute and I just couldnt use her for sex, eventhough I know its not "using". I feel like I would make something bad.

I just dont feel the need for sex. When I ejaculate not thinking about anybody its ok. But when I start to thinking about these girls it gets weird like I described above and Im little worried about it because:
    1.When I have a girlfriend and we have sex, I dont want to get in similar mindset.
    2.When I have real sex, I want to keep going, but if this happens, then it will be all voer because my sex drive will go from 100000 % to -999999 % ...

After 10-15 minut after ejaculation I feel normal again and I think again about the first girl and Im just willing to get in relationship with her. Which Im not sure if it would be a good idea, maybe yes and maybe not. Who knows. I also think about the second girl.
    But for some reason when I have horny mind, I always think about the first one...

Anyway, please can you help me? This is serious for me. I just have to somehow get my mind in the right place.
    READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

https://thebiohacker.com/forums/prog...-thing?t=68429

Interesting. I use to experience a similar thing. Obviously, at ejaculation there are various chemicals released that alter your brain activity, and I always figured that's what it was. I just tried to objectively assess current situations and understand how my mindset might be altered, whether before sex or after.

The most obvious thing with me was I would always want to go do something without the girl after sex. As in, immediately after. Not only did I have little interest in staying there with her, but I would be compelled to get away for a bit. It was real odd. But then after a few hours, I was fine with spending more time with her.

That's one way I knew I had something different and special with the girl that's now my wife, I had none of that. Instead, I wanted to lay there with her over anything else.

So to me it sounds like its the second girl you truly like. Hormones can really make guys crazy for sex, so it's hard to not gravitate to a girl you identify as more sexual, but that may not be your best choice for a girlfriend.
    jstane45
    Last edited by jstane45; 01-25-2014, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Thank you so much! I finally understand. Thank you!
      READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

https://thebiohacker.com/forums/prog...-thing?t=68429

Comment

Working...
      X