Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE made me an exhibitionist?

Hi guys and gals

After being accused by other members of 'enhancing my bulge' (see thread: https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/677...scussed-4.html) with underwear, and hence getting comments from ladies regarding my size, I thought it might be worth discussing 'showing off' your package.

I was always pretty nervous as a teen/younger man about my package. I was legitamitley worried that it was small and even after getting compliments from girls before coming on here I still viewed it as 'short'. As such, I actively hid my package and felt very self conscious about anyone seeing a 'bulge'. Because I was quite skinny back then I wore tighter shorts....which only made it worse. I still recall forcing my large nuts into tight 'briefs' in my late teens.....not very comfy but I didn't know any different.

Since PE and coming on here I not only hang better (and a bit bigger) I also have realised that I do not have anything to be ashamed of (even if I want to be bigger still..). As such I no longer try to hide my bulge. I enjoy nice underwear (way more comfy when you buy the good stuff - and i am convinced it helps with pe) and my gf recently bought me a whole heap of new shorts too (why are modern metrosexual style shorts cut so tight in the crotch region??). As such, I have been getting a few more looks than the old days (or perhaps I am taking more notice??).

One of my original goals when i joined was increasing flaccid hang....but after focusing on meg, beg, bpel, bpsl and so on I kinda forgot about that one - my flaccid gains have been pretty much by accident really. I dont' claim to have a huge dick, and certainly there are many many guys with bigger flaccids than me on here. I also don't consider my bulge to be all that impressive - i have photos of it in my work jeans and while I'll happily post up here if someone wan'ts proof believe me its not all that big (though I will admit pe and new underwear makes it bigger than it used to be....probably because i am not turtled all day). I have stopped wearing cock rings when flaccid (except at home for PE training) because I felt it was going a bit far and may have been why I got my unasked for rep with the office ladies at work....

I just posted in this thread (https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...e-works-4.html) RE the video the OP put up and frankly for me that is going too far....I wouldn't want to have someone flopping around like that in a public place...

My question is, with so many on here listing 'bigger flaccid/bulge' as a goal does that mean you are happy to 'show it off' or do you want to have that just for your own and partner's enjoyment? Where do you draw the line? Should you actively 'hide' what you have, or go even further and wear stuff you know shows it at its best? How much 'display' is too much - is it a problem for your partner if others have a look?

Appreciate any input on this from the ladies as well of course!
    Start
    (25/3/13) BPEL 6.7 MEG 5.2 BEG 5.5 FL 4.0

Progress

(27/5/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.5 BEG 6.0 FL 4.9

(18/7/13) BPEL 7.0 MEG 5.6 BEG 6.0.

(20/12/13) BPEL 7.1 MEG 5.7 BEG 6.1. FL 5.1 Gains now coming very slowly.

Goal
    BPEL 8.0 MEG 6.0 BEG 6.0 (max 6.2) FL 6.0

Funny you should mention this, I jokingly showed my wife my wang yesterday and then said what would you have thought of me if I had ever showed you before we dated. I told her these things get talked about a lot here at the gym and she said with out hesitation that she would have thought of me as a super big loser and although she may have looked in a party type scenario she would have most definitely thought of me as a complete and total idiot.

I do not think showing your dingy doo is ever a wise move, if its small they will talk about you and if its average they will say its small to make you feel small and if it is huge they will say your an idiot, maybe one trailer raised gutter skeeze will want it but then you will be raising little trailer gutter skeezes and your family tree will go straight up in a few generations. Tryst me, unless your abnormally huge your ego may get a bullet fired at it, and you will be "that idiot" for the rest of your time at home.

Save your family tree and keep your junk private.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

if you dont have a buldge you get teased that your small,if you do have a buldge you get ridiculed for it..so wtf? i say be free!! fuck what other people think.its their problem if they choose to stare at it right?

Comment

I suppose I've generally tried keeping the bulge to a minimum. Mostly due to being in professional settings a lot, but I tend to do the same elsewhere. The only place it's kind of unavoidable is in the gym, simply due to the positions various exercises put you in, so it's routine to see girls looking. It's not necessarily embarrassing, but just distracting I suppose.

Comment

Originally posted by jstane45 View Post
          I suppose I've generally tried keeping the bulge to a minimum. Mostly due to being in professional settings a lot, but I tend to do the same elsewhere. The only place it's kind of unavoidable is in the gym, simply due to the positions various exercises put you in, so it's routine to see girls looking. It's not necessarily embarrassing, but just distracting I suppose.
          i am thinking that continually hiding the buldge may have a mind over matter effect on penis size(for the worse)if we constantly think its bad to have one you would perhaps decrease the size of your unit?..just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
            Funny you should mention this, I jokingly showed my wife my wang yesterday and then said what would you have thought of me if I had ever showed you before we dated. I told her these things get talked about a lot here at the gym and she said with out hesitation that she would have thought of me as a super big loser and although she may have looked in a party type scenario she would have most definitely thought of me as a complete and total idiot.

I do not think showing your dingy doo is ever a wise move, if its small they will talk about you and if its average they will say its small to make you feel small and if it is huge they will say your an idiot, maybe one trailer raised gutter skeeze will want it but then you will be raising little trailer gutter skeezes and your family tree will go straight up in a few generations. Tryst me, unless your abnormally huge your ego may get a bullet fired at it, and you will be "that idiot" for the rest of your time at home.

Save your family tree and keep your junk private.
            I agree BigO...i'm not talking about whipping it out at a party or something (but i know those parties exist believe me). I'm talking about how you present yourself day to day in your clothes etc. I think if you are pushing it out with all sort of 'inserts' in your jeans it would be a case of deliberately showing off and hence fall under the issue in your post. But you'd be a brave (and stupid) man indeed to run around claiming to have a huge want or enhancing your bulge with funny stuff....at some point you are going to get it out with some girl and your rep will not be backed up with wang!
            Start

Progress

Goal

Comment

Originally posted by MySword View Post
              Hi guys and gals

After being accused by other members of 'enhancing my bulge' (see thread: https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/677...scussed-4.html) with underwear, and hence getting comments from ladies regarding my size, I thought it might be worth discussing 'showing off' your package.

I was always pretty nervous as a teen/younger man about my package. I was legitamitley worried that it was small and even after getting compliments from girls before coming on here I still viewed it as 'short'. As such, I actively hid my package and felt very self conscious about anyone seeing a 'bulge'. Because I was quite skinny back then I wore tighter shorts....which only made it worse. I still recall forcing my large nuts into tight 'briefs' in my late teens.....not very comfy but I didn't know any different.

Since PE and coming on here I not only hang better (and a bit bigger) I also have realised that I do not have anything to be ashamed of (even if I want to be bigger still..). As such I no longer try to hide my bulge. I enjoy nice underwear (way more comfy when you buy the good stuff - and i am convinced it helps with pe) and my gf recently bought me a whole heap of new shorts too (why are modern metrosexual style shorts cut so tight in the crotch region??). As such, I have been getting a few more looks than the old days (or perhaps I am taking more notice??).

One of my original goals when i joined was increasing flaccid hang....but after focusing on meg, beg, bpel, bpsl and so on I kinda forgot about that one - my flaccid gains have been pretty much by accident really. I dont' claim to have a huge dick, and certainly there are many many guys with bigger flaccids than me on here. I also don't consider my bulge to be all that impressive - i have photos of it in my work jeans and while I'll happily post up here if someone wan'ts proof believe me its not all that big (though I will admit pe and new underwear makes it bigger than it used to be....probably because i am not turtled all day). I have stopped wearing cock rings when flaccid (except at home for PE training) because I felt it was going a bit far and may have been why I got my unasked for rep with the office ladies at work....

I just posted in this thread (https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...e-works-4.html) RE the video the OP put up and frankly for me that is going too far....I wouldn't want to have someone flopping around like that in a public place...

My question is, with so many on here listing 'bigger flaccid/bulge' as a goal does that mean you are happy to 'show it off' or do you want to have that just for your own and partner's enjoyment? Where do you draw the line? Should you actively 'hide' what you have, or go even further and wear stuff you know shows it at its best? How much 'display' is too much - is it a problem for your partner if others have a look?

Appreciate any input on this from the ladies as well of course!

MySword, your honesty is awesome...ok to be proud of who you are and what you have.
              Started: 7 x 5
              Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
              Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

I think of visible bulges as like when women wear really tight pants and you can see the shape of their parts. For some people it will be a turn on, some it will be a turn off and others will just be somewhat embarrassed or startled.
                “Spirituality is not to be learned by flight from the world. We must learn an inner solitude wherever or with whomsoever we may be. We must learn to penetrate things and find God there.” - Eckhart

Comment

I just don't see the point. Don't put dough balls on your hook if you don't want to catch catfish. Likewise don't show a bulge unless you want to attract women who don't think that is trashy. If you already have a fish, I would presume you wouldn't go fishing anymore... unless perhaps you aren't satisfied with what you caught.

If I was your fish, I would be concerned.
                  Focus on the positive :D
                  -----
                  The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

I've tried to hide my bulge in many ways and nothing works. Briefs bunch everything together and make it uncomfortable while creating a larger package. Boxers are much better, but not as good as boxer briefs.

Either way there is no way that I can conceal my bulge. As far add I see it, a bulge is a badge of honor. I do not flaunt it or hide it. It is what it is.
                    PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

I neither hide it nor flaunt it. I just let it be what it is.
                      My Log: EQ | Foreskin Restoration w TLC Tugger

Overall Goals
                      1. Maintain Optimal EQ (10 / 10)
                      2. Full Foreskin Restoration (100% flaccid coverage)

Comment

If you have a bulge, you have a bulge. Believe me after the Mr and I experienced ED for years appearances went by the wayside. Think health, is not good to bind your penis or scrotum just for appearances sake. That would be like asking a woman to bind her breasts everyday if they are naturally big, actually worse for the males since you are messing with ligaments. I am not saying walk about with your cock hanging out but by all means be comfortable. One of the first things that the urologist had my husband do, was get boxer briefs/boxers underwear, no more tighty whities. There is a reason for that. Keep your unit healthy people, you only have one.
                        MrsLooking4more
                        Retired Super Moderator
                        Member of the Month Feb 2013
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by MrsLooking4more; 01-31-2014, 08:44 PM.
                        ​Mrs. L4M
                        BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                        Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                        MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

I'm with mcpecker .
                          I grew up with the females in my family always commenting on my dick showing through my jeans .
                          Like , I'm supposed to be ashamed of being male .
                          So , while I don't enhance him , I don't mind showing what I do have .
                          mael out !!!

Stretching my Friend in 3 dimensions.

Comment

Great responses guys and gals. Like I said I just wear comfy stuff and if it shows so be it. Sometimes I do pick clothes that dont show so much but other than that who cares. As for my gf not liking it she seems fine with girls looking....I'm not cheating on her no matter how many offers (and I've had a few...)
                            Start

Progress

Goal

Comment

Well, if your bulge has made you as popular as your say, then it sounds like I may need to change locales.

Comment

Working...
                              X