Looking4more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking4more

Congratulations to the greatest Sith Lord/Jedi Knight ever, one of the best assets to our community on making his 5000th post, giving great advice, very well detailed and comprehensible information, a wonderful routine, supporting so many of us here, and sharing a wonderful life story to inspire everyone and give hope to all for a perfect relationship!

CONGRATULATIONS to Looking4more!!!!

jByl1s0tw2so.jpg

M_Id.jpg
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Thank you so much brother!
    It has always been my pleasure to do all I can for those who have done so much for me.
    I am and always will be grateful for everyone here.
    Bondage.
    Some people call it domestic violence.
    We call it foreplay.
    Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Congrats babe! You really ought to stop posting all them pics just so you can catch up to me.. Just kidding!

You are the best baby, but we need to post more MrB8 is right behind us. LOL
      ​Mrs. L4M
      BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
      Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
      MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

WOW 5000 posts!! Big. Big. Big Congratulations L4M! What an accomplishment. You are da man...or Sith Lord as MrB8 said! For all that you do on here L4M...we salute you and look forward to your next 5000 posts!

star wars blue red darth maul lightsabers darth vader sith dark side darth sidious count dooku d.jpg

Comment

LOL! Thank you Honey. And no, I won't stop with the pics.
          I know I can never catch up to you and I won't even try.

Thank you TPW.
          I love the pic!
          Bondage.
          Some people call it domestic violence.
          We call it foreplay.
          Got cuffs? GAME ON!

My routine and gains.

Comment

Wow L4M, 5000 posts! Congratulations buddy, what a milestone.

You're a great guy that picks people up and holds down his wife (only because she asks nice), cracks a whip and swings a mean lightsaber . You put up some fantastic pictures, give positive encouragement, and also offer some great relationship advice with an open minded perspective.

A great presence on the forum, and we're grateful to have you. Thanks L4M, looking4ward to the next 5K!
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Wow, 5,000?? You must really like it here Thanks for all the valuable contributions!
              Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

Well done Looking4More, yourself and the mrs. have some great posts here.
                League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

The Force is strong with you!
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

5000 posts that is a lot of freaking posts

Gratz!!

5000logo_s.jpg
                    Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                    Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                    The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Congratulations L4M! Your posts are either immensely helpful, or very funny, and often both. Keep doing what you do!
                      “Spirituality is not to be learned by flight from the world. We must learn an inner solitude wherever or with whomsoever we may be. We must learn to penetrate things and find God there.” - Eckhart

Comment

Hey congrats man!! Surprising you managed so many in the midst of that wonder woman you have living with you.
                        Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Yes, our Lovely couple Looking4more and his wonderful Mrslooking4more are part of the foundation of the PE Gym and this place is certainly better for it!! :-)

Congrats once again my friend......it's good to know you. :-)
                          Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

5000.jpg
                            Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Whammy View Post
                              Yes, our Lovely couple Looking4more and his wonderful Mrslooking4more are part of the foundation of the PE Gym and this place is certainly better for it!! :-)

Congrats once again my friend......it's good to know you. :-)
                              Aw... Thank you!
                              ​Mrs. L4M
                              BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                              Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                              MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Working...
                              X