Uploaded Pics *Feedback needed!!!*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uploaded Pics *Feedback needed!!!*

I finally uploaded pics in my album. I'd really like everyone's opinion on where I'm at. Length was a few lines over 5', girth was 3-4 lines over 4'

IMPORTANT: I feel HORRIBLE. I looked at some of the other guys on here and I feel extremely small. My penis (as seen in pics) is very tiny when not erect and may look a bit smaller in real life since I hv fat on my thighs & tummy. And when erect it's not that big either. I feel so hurt and cheated. One girl recently criticized my penis terribly. Why is my penis like this??? And is JP's routine best for me?

P.S. Is it possible to gain 2' in 90 days with JP's routine?

Not possible. Don't let a girl ruin your confidence. PE takes time but it is worth it. Stay patient.

JP90 is a great routine.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

2 inches is not IMpossible, I suppose. But, extremely unlikely. PE is no different than any other physical conditioning program. Time, patience, and persistence are your best friends. 2 inches is something normally achieved in 1, 2, or even 3 years. Some longer. It is completely an individual thing.

I assume you have all ready to https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html. Read and be safe about it.

JP90 is the place to start. You can go to more advanced stuff after.

As far as feeling horrible, make sure you are looking at starting stats of others. Some have started at a bit better than average, including myself. Pictures can be misleading depending on angle, lighting, and such.

Your fine dude. There are PLENTY at the same place or were and with dedication are where you see them now.
      Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
      Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
      Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

No man, take it SLOW.An inch in 6-8 months is possible if you have a well planned and executed routine.
        Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Treat it like a marathon. If you do it right, you will improve EQ, which will give you some added size fairly quickly. I've been doing JP90 for almost 4 weeks and my boners are crazy. Just the quality of my boners has added 0.25" to my erect length. Not bad for a month of yanking on my rodcicle.

Also, you're about average. Don't let some woman make you feel less than.
          My Log: EQ | Foreskin Restoration w TLC Tugger

Overall Goals
          1. Maintain Optimal EQ (10 / 10)
          2. Full Foreskin Restoration (100% flaccid coverage)

Comment

You didn't upload the pics properly...the moral of the story is this: It IS possible to have significant newbie gains with programs such as JP90 but very unlikely, almost impossible to gain 2 inches in 90 days. I have gained 1.75 inches in BPEL but that took a lot of work and time (2 1/2 years)! Not to mention, I'm also physically active, eat a well-balanced healthy diet and take supplement for my well-being/personal training.

Check out my log linked below and/or PM me for more info. Goodluck PE brother! Remember, we all start somewhere and I started off at 5.5" BPEL
            You earn your own success!

My beginner stats:
            6" BPEL
            5 1/8" EG

Current stats:

7 1/8 " BPEL
            5 6/8" MEG

My motivating progress log:
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...er-better.html

Comment

Wow, I had no idea it took that long. Although I'm totally cool with that and NOT whining. Is there anything I could do to speed up the process?

The only routine I'll be doing is JP's or is there something else I could an am missing out on it.

Also, the only vitamin I take is a mens one a day multi, do I have to take the other supplements he mentioned.

Also, why is my penis like that? Do I have a certain type of penis or something. It really hurts me I feel SO different compared to everyone else. I feel like all woman are going to make fun of me. "Don't let it get to you" helps but doesn't full cure my situation, know what I mean.

Comment

After uploading, look for the Save button.
                Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Making your penis bigger isn't a cure for anything, the problem is in your other head. The women on this site will tell you; sex with an average or smaller man who knows the female body and how to bring it pleasure is more preferable that sex with a huge meat stick whose skill is only in-out-in-out.

You weren't cheated, the other chick was a real bitch to say what she did. If you've read all the stuff on the link LND posted, particularly about safety and physiological indicators, then you should carefully start the JP90.

Don't be in a hurry. The only thing that happens quickly in PE is an injury. Since a broken dick is not what you want, don't rush your PE.

Comment

Lose some eight to increase circulation and do mucho kegels so you can control your unit.
                    Use your mouth and your hands are like an adjustable dildo bro...do some quality work & your cock will not be an issue.

Don't take that abuse, just wreck that azz!!!!!
                    1/31/14
                    BPEL 5.9"x4.75"
                    EL 5.0"x4.75"
                    220lbs

Goal
                    BPEL 6.5x5.0"
                    EL 6.0x5.0"
                    190lbs

Comment

thanks
                      PinkFloyd247
                      Last edited by PinkFloyd247; 02-07-2014, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Like I said, refer to my thread and see what I did, what I took/taking now...
                        You earn your own success!

My beginner stats:
                        6" BPEL
                        5 1/8" EG

Current stats:

7 1/8 " BPEL
                        5 6/8" MEG

My motivating progress log:
                        https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...er-better.html

Comment

Working...
                        X