A few girls views on extra large

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few girls views on extra large

I was out for a drink with my partner and 3 of her friends last night, and after a few drinks penis size came up as a topic...
    They all said average was great (which when I asked they guessed was 6" or so... ) Small was OK, especially if they really liked the guy.
    They all said they hated and were disgusted with really big cocks and wouldn't want to go near them. All said too much trouble, painful rather than pleasurable and that it was a bit like a deformity and off putting.
    Average to slighly bigger than average = perfect.
    started PE in 2008.... BPEL 7.5" x EG 4.5"
    6/10/11
    NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5"
    FL 5.5" FG 4.5"
    24/10/11
    NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.2"
    31/3/12
    NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.3"
    3/5/12
    NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" x EG 5.4"
    13/2/13
    NBPEL 7.1" BPEL 7.5" EG 5.65"
    15/5/14
    NPPEL 7.2" BPEL 7.75" EG 5.75"

So you asked a bunch of drunk women what they think about larger penises... You being a male there with your woman and her female friends.... And you take their word as the truth. Seriously? Women will lie to protect your feelings and keep from offending their friends (to their face). And women can't accurately guess penis sizes, especially when drunk. Women don't even know their dress size in inches. How do you expect them to size up 6" and not make it seem like 5"? They don't have a penis, they don't go around measuring penises, and they don't care about size all that much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzCFhxrFA5Q
    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by sevenpointfive View Post
      I was out for a drink with my partner and 3 of her friends last night, and after a few drinks penis size came up as a topic...
      They all said average was great (which when I asked they guessed was 6" or so... ) Small was OK, especially if they really liked the guy.
      They all said they hated and were disgusted with really big cocks and wouldn't want to go near them. All said too much trouble, painful rather than pleasurable and that it was a bit like a deformity and off putting.
      Damn it!!
      Started: 7 x 5
      Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
      Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Looks like the consensus in that video was 7".
        My Log: EQ | Foreskin Restoration w TLC Tugger

Overall Goals
        1. Maintain Optimal EQ (10 / 10)
        2. Full Foreskin Restoration (100% flaccid coverage)

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...eal-penis.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...-my-penis.html

Personally, I'd believe anyone talking about their personal preference, the topic itself is very subjective, and unstudied, highly personal and variable, with so much involved than mere physical characteristics.

The ladies that the OP met stated their opinion, the ladies in the video stated their opinion, no reason to doubt either, and no reason to think more into either than just their personal opinion/preference.

And I also believe that it mostly depends on the guy than his size, or I should better say the couple together than any other physical attribute.
          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by mcpecker View Post
            Looks like the consensus in that video was 7".
            That video is yet more proof that above average is good and below average is not good enough.

Comment

So ideally a women would want something slightly above average, but not huge. Makes sense to me.

Comment

None of this is "proof" of anything regarding the size preferences of women in general or of any woman in particular. Honestly...
                Just a regular dick on a forum all about guys.

Comment

As long as it's not a grain of sand or a torpedo then it's fine by me (provided it's owner isn't a giant walking phallus).
                  “Spirituality is not to be learned by flight from the world. We must learn an inner solitude wherever or with whomsoever we may be. We must learn to penetrate things and find God there.” - Eckhart

Comment

Wow, that's like the complete opposite of what I hear from girl packs when we're out, especially when alcohol is involved (of course, I take it with a grain of salt because I know girls can't estimate size for shit). Where are from offhand?
                    Start - 5.5 NBPEL, BPEL (wasn't measuring - probably around 6.5), 5.5 MEG.
                    Current - 7.5 BPEL,
                    5.75 MEG.
                    Started 3/2013.
                    All manual so far.

Comment

For me, this is exactly true! Summed up perfectly! I think they were being totally honest as this is what my girlfriends and I would say to eachother in private!
                      Draggin Trainer

Tikkun Olam

Comment

Originally posted by TwoSecondTimmy View Post
                        That video is yet more proof that above average is good and below average is not good enough.
                        Video proves nothing. There has never been a large survey nor sampling of women OR men on the subject of size preference to merit any notoriety.

As MrB8, said perfectly, PREFERENCE is a purely personal and completely individual thing. The idea of a generalizing an opinion based subject is ridiculous and pointless.

It's YOUR penis. Do with it what makes YOU happy. Then find the INDIVIDUAL that appreciates you the most for who YOU are INSIDE and OUT.

Guys really need to stop torturing themselves over frivolous conversations.
                        Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
                        Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
                        Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

Originally posted by anonymity View Post
                          For me, this is exactly true! Summed up perfectly! I think they were being totally honest as this is what my girlfriends and I would say to eachother in private!
                          My point exactly. key words, "For ME".

Thank for your input Anon.
                          Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
                          Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
                          Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

Originally posted by LilNudeDude View Post
                            Guys really need to stop torturing themselves over frivolous conversations.
                            Well, I agree with you, but it is a penis size forum after all.
                            Start - 5.5 NBPEL, BPEL (wasn't measuring - probably around 6.5), 5.5 MEG.
                            Current - 7.5 BPEL,
                            5.75 MEG.
                            Started 3/2013.
                            All manual so far.

Comment

My personal philosophy is "Your penis is only as enjoyable as your personality".

Get as big as you want, but don't forget to have a life outside of PE and enjoy the other things out there. You could be 4" or 14", it matters not. A man must own his penis, not let his penis own him.
                              Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Working...
                              X