Low hanging pants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Low hanging pants

Two towns in NJ have passed laws making it illegal to wear your pants more than 3" below the waist.

I was wondering how you guys feel about low hanging pants and if you find it distasteful, do you feel it deserves a law to prevent others from wearing low hangers.
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Only punk boys wear them that way. I think its a great law. Wish we had it where I live.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Haha that is too funny

Comment

I find low hanging pants to be very distasteful.

Never wore one, luckily no one I knew did.
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I do it at track meets to show off my butt in compression shorts...but i compete in the compression shorts so people are gonna see it anyways

Comment

Originally posted by not2big View Post
            Two towns in NJ have passed laws making it illegal to wear your pants more than 3" below the waist.

I was wondering how you guys feel about low hanging pants and if you find it distasteful, do you feel it deserves a law to prevent others from wearing low hangers.
            I think the question should be, "Does it warrant lawmakers attention." NO! There are bigger issues our lawmakers should be worrying about.

Since the subject has been brought up.... Just remember this is my opinion. I so want to use more explicit words, but out of respect, I will keep it low key.

One would hope that common sense would take over when presenting ones self in public.

1) I have no interest in what color underwear ANYONE is wearing. Save it for the bedroom, or at least a private setting where it is appropriate.

2) It displays a lack of respect for your fellow man and more importantly your own family.

3) One cannot possibly think it turns on the opposite or same sex, if that is the case. I know it does absolutely nothing for me personally.

4) In my eyes, it is slovenly and most importantly displays a complete lack of SELF-respect. It looks completely ridiculous. It is not cool. It just makes the person doing it look like an, I don't care about nobody or nothing punk.

If you want real companionship, real friends, respect given and accepted from others, pull up you pants and display the the respect for yourself that you would want from others.

Old adage, "You can attract more with honey, than you can vinegar".
            Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
            Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
            Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

We like to sneak up on 'em, and de-pants the kids. They can't run with their baggies around their ankles.
              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Good point Dangler! Hard to run from the police with your pants around your ankles.

Just think how much could be accomplished with TWO free hands, if one is not constantly holding up your pants.

Seems like a lot of wasted energy.
                Start: 9/2012 6.5x4.5
                Progress: 8/3/2016 7.375x5.1
                Goal: 7/16/2015 7.75x5.5

LND

Comment

People look ridiculous in them.

Personally, I wouldn't wear them because I like to flaunt my package.

Comment

Ridiculous law, they'll get around it anyway, very wide waistband or whatever, they'll find some way to flaunt the law. To me it looks like the public conveniences were out of toilet paper and they are penguin walking home to clean up.

If they want them to pull their pants up perhaps they ought to install hurdles down the pavements, some speed humps are so severe in the UK that if they were extended onto the pavement it would be sufficient to force them to pull up their pants to get over them. HEHEHE.

Going411by7 You don't need to hold your pant up with a hand, you have a third arm...

Comment

I find them stupid and trashy, but I also feel that way about tattoos, smoking, women dressed like tramps, drunks, people who can't use decent language in public, etc. Does it require a law? No, I don't think so, but then we have a lot of useless laws on the books already. I spent 20 plus years in LE. Trust me, I know all there is to know about useless laws...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Frustrated View Post
                        I find them stupid and trashy, but I also feel that way about tattoos, smoking, women dressed like tramps, drunks, people who can't use decent language in public, etc.
                        You are my kinda man, Mr. Frustrated! Wish more guys were like you!

If I were a hot chick I'd be stalking you right now. Then again, this is the internet ... for all you know I just may be a hot chick. Better watch out.
                        "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Personally, I think it's a really silly, stupid, ignorant and classless thing to do. I don't want to see your ass or underwear. It's fucking disgusting and as LilNudeDude pointed out, it shows a lack if self-respect.

Having said that, to waste time making laws on it seems equally ludicrous. There are lots more important things to spend taxpayer money on than making someone pull up their britches. We can't legislate all of society's ills away.
                          Old Gym Log - Tracking progress with the iLogPE App
                          "Wherever you go, there you are. Stay sexy, my friends."

Comment

Originally posted by Raider View Post
                            I do it at track meets to show off my butt in compression shorts...but i compete in the compression shorts so people are gonna see it anyways
                            butt-crack.jpg
                            "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                              We like to sneak up on 'em, and de-pants the kids. They can't run with their baggies around their ankles.
                              Aren't you too old for this?
                              Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Working...
                              X