Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cockring Jewelry

Le Cock Ring - Luxury silver and gold cockrings from Esculpta? ©

I came across this earlier today and thought I'd share. Seems like all the cockring info in the gym is for functional purpose, this is about dressing up your lunchbox for purely aesthetic reasons. These are handmade sculpted jewelry pieces (at $165 also affordable for a special gift).

Anyone else come across something similar? I'd be interested in coming across some quality and attractive glans rings as well.
    Start 12MAR'13

"Be nice to your penis, you should encourage it to grow, not force it to"
    "Gains occur while balancing the fine line between undertraining and overtraining"
    "Undertraining slows the gains, overtraining stops them"

Thanks for sharing.

Personally they look uncomfortable (with all the fancy stuff and sharp parts attached for bling). And besides, who the in hell would you be showing it to? This device makes as much sense as buying fancy silk toilet paper with sparkles on it to wipe your ass with. All I can say is that it seems some people get off on wasting money.
    "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Some people get off on sharing an opinion that does not really matter as much as they think it does. Why would you come off with an insult to what some one else finds interesting. Its his money and if he has enough of it to spend then what is the harm.

Who gives a fuck who he decides to show it to?
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Some pretty cool designs there, but would be way too pricey for me
        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
          Some people get off on sharing an opinion that does not really matter as much as they think it does. Why would you come off with an insult to what some one else finds interesting. Its his money and if he has enough of it to spend then what is the harm.

Who gives a fuck who he decides to show it to?
          Oh shit.

This is kinda funny (probably just to me). I didn't read his post, I just clicked the link and said what came to my mind. Later, when I actually read the post and saw he will likely buy one I though to myself "oh shit". Poor Tehdbare is probably thinking "well good fucking Sunday morning to you too, Draggin". Sorry bud.

OK, so I might not get one, but hey, it would rock if ya' knew how to do some kind of chip'n'dale strip dance for the wife. In that case, it would be priceless.
          "with great EQ, comes great responsibility"

Comment

Working...
          X