Were is all this negativity coming from

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Were is all this negativity coming from

Ive been noticing over the past few days there's been a lot of negatively on this forum and its starting to piss me off. This forum has helped me tremendously over just a few short months mentally, physically, and emotionally. This is supposed to be a place for helping others and encouragement. All you negative Nancy's should really step back and take this forum for what its supposed to be about bettering ourselves and others. Seriously were else can you go for support, knowledge, and a better understanding as a man as a whole. Someone's about to get bitch slapped.
    She came, I saw, my penis conquered!

11/5/2013
    Bpel 7.2
    Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
    Bpel 7.75
    Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
    Bpel 7.75
    Meg 5.25

Short term goal
    Bpel 7.9
    Meg 5.1

End goal
    bpel 8.25
    Meg 6

Oh the negativity? Well when I'm gone for a few days I leave a bit of it around so none of you will have any fun while I'm not here. Yes I can be that way. Okay I'm back so we can all have fun now. Hey have you got anything to eat? I'm really hungry and when I feel negative food always helps me! Well??????
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Yeh true, I have seen some very negative and judgemental posts this week, must be something in the air or maybe the trolls are coming out from under their bridges
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
        Oh the negativity? Well when I'm gone for a few days I leave a bit of it around so none of you will have any fun while I'm not here. Yes I can be that way. Okay I'm back so we can all have fun now. Hey have you got anything to eat? I'm really hungry and when I feel negative food always helps me! Well??????

Got some rum cake..that do ya?
        6.7" length/ 7.1" BP
        5.1" girth ( 28/06/2013)

7.0" length/7.3" BP
        5.3" girth (08/01/2014)

7.3" length/7.5" BP
        5.3 girth (08/04/2014)

Goal 7.5/6

Comment

sunshine-wheat-can.jpg3247114267_15753f48ae.jpg
          “Spirituality is not to be learned by flight from the world. We must learn an inner solitude wherever or with whomsoever we may be. We must learn to penetrate things and find God there.” - Eckhart

Comment

Originally posted by AverageAndAhalf View Post
            Got some rum cake..that do ya?
            Yes it will! As for the wheat beer, well it's not rum is it!

Comment

But it's literally sunshine in a can!
              “Spirituality is not to be learned by flight from the world. We must learn an inner solitude wherever or with whomsoever we may be. We must learn to penetrate things and find God there.” - Eckhart

Comment

Originally posted by heretohelp View Post
                But it's literally sunshine in a can!
                My ass is sunshine in a can and no one get a visual on that or I will get very negative. Okay kids ( meaning baby goats) go have fun!

Comment

It's still far outweighed by helpfulness, insight and humor.
                  My Log: EQ | Foreskin Restoration w TLC Tugger

Overall Goals
                  1. Maintain Optimal EQ (10 / 10)
                  2. Full Foreskin Restoration (100% flaccid coverage)

Comment

- CUSP?

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                    My ass is sunshine in a can and no one get a visual on that or I will get very negative. Okay kids ( meaning baby goats) go have fun!
                    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I said no visuals! Grrrrrr!

Comment

Cusp, I have something to confess.

I just imagined your donkey.

New-Funny-Wallpapers-2012-2_f_improf_1024x768.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                          Yeh true, I have seen some very negative and judgemental posts this week, must be something in the air or maybe the trolls are coming out from under their bridges
                          I don't understand how being negative means you are trolling. Trolling is usually bashing something or someone with no reason for doing so. I'm sure someone saying that they can't do something or that they will never achieve whatever isn't trolling.

Something else I don't quite get is what is wrong with being negative?

Comment

For instance, I say something like, my women said im getting big and someone comes along and rips on me for being small because of my stats. The only thing that would do is crush that persons confidence and make them second guess themselves. On a forum geared towards self improvement thats completely counterproductive.
                            She came, I saw, my penis conquered!

11/5/2013
                            Bpel 7.2
                            Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
                            Bpel 7.75
                            Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
                            Bpel 7.75
                            Meg 5.25

Short term goal
                            Bpel 7.9
                            Meg 5.1

End goal
                            bpel 8.25
                            Meg 6

Comment

Originally posted by Dontrike View Post
                              I don't understand how being negative means you are trolling. Trolling is usually bashing something or someone with no reason for doing so. I'm sure someone saying that they can't do something or that they will never achieve whatever isn't trolling.

Something else I don't quite get is what is wrong with being negative?
                              Trolls are negative and/or directly or indirectly cause negativity by their posts and actions, they have been on the rise lately.

Also note, there is a difference between stating a fact that humans cant breath under water without special equipment, and telling someone that they will never be able to build that special equipment and that they are losers and should quit, trolls and negative posters focus on the latter. Giving heads up about safety measures and care is not the same as telling people that they WILL get hurt from PE no matter what, again trolls and negative posters do the latter, and ignore the former, causing a disturbance in the forum force.

Negative as in downer, no doer, badly influences others, and they are not realistic all the way either, I like to think I'm a positive realistic thinker, as in I look at all sides of a problem/matter and focus on the positive side of it and look for how to achieve it while avoiding the possible pitfalls that might come from the negative side, acknowledging a downside is not negative, but only seeing it and promoting nothing but it, is negative.

In my opinion, we are better off helping one another by being positive and mindful of the situations we discuss, as for trolls, we should just ignore them, don't feed the troll, they have become very devious lately, but we must not give in.
                              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
                              X