OMFG moments.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMFG moments.

i was on bodybuilding dot com and i saw somebody had this as the caption to all of their posts. Fucking. Lost it. could not stop laughing for nearly 2 hrs.

Predatawr is an 18 year old gay giggolo, serving the bums on the street that can't afford an AIDs infested, 65 year old former pedophile with crabs. barbie k shags the homeless guys dogs.

Originally posted by The Kidd View Post
    i was on bodybuilding dot com and i saw somebody had this as the caption to all of their posts. Fucking. Lost it. could not stop laughing for nearly 2 hrs.

Predatawr is an 18 year old gay giggolo, serving the bums on the street that can't afford an AIDs infested, 65 year old former pedophile with crabs. barbie k shags the homeless guys dogs.

Ummmm, ok..........
    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

What the hell is this.

Comment

An OMFG moment was watching the USA ladies hockey team lose in overtime to Canada 3-2, we led 2-0 with 3 minutes left, OMFG
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
          An OMFG moment was watching the USA ladies hockey team lose in overtime to Canada 3-2, we led 2-0 with 3 minutes left, OMFG
          Indeed BigO...but I'm betting my "OMFG" sounded a whole lot different than yours!

Comment

I have seen so many great comebacks. never turn off the TV when great players are on it. What goal tending. USA can be bummed but they should hold there heads up high.
            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
              I have seen so many great comebacks. never turn off the TV when great players are on it. What goal tending. USA can be bummed but they should hold there heads up high.
              The US Women's Hockey Team should definitely hold their head's high! They were phenomenal and we should thank both teams for providing us with one of THE most exciting events to watch during the Olympics!

Comment

hahaha...I seen that poster on bb dot com as well.

Comment

my omfg moments are at work....lol

Comment

I have been unfortunate enough to google for information about working out and ending up in the bodybuilding.com forums. My god man, that place is the worst.

Comment

I was having sex with gf on her bed n just had a weird feeling that someone was coming home. I looked out the window n her father was crossing the street towards the house. I was like omfg

Comment

When i was at the movies and farted and shat my self and i was like OMFG

only joking but it would of been one of them moments
                        Start Stats
                        27/07/2013

6.0 BPEL
                        5.0 MEG

03/07/2014
                        Current stats

6.9 BPEL
                        5.4 MEG

Year Goal
                        7.0 BPEL
                        5.5 MSEG