quit smoking with me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• quit smoking with me

well is it is written over this site in a million different threads , wanna bigger penis???
    don't smoke , so way i see it why do something to stunt gains???
    so i will be quitting smoking as of 29 October 09 and i am gonna need support so
    i figured why not make this not only my date foe quitting but everyone that is planing on quitting
    take this oppotunity leave a post joining me and post your progress and if you are in need of suport or motovation look at how many people will join me ......

so its me and who else get the ball rolling and join me

the goals will be a day 2 days 3days 5 days a week 2 weeks and so and so on

and btw Otha than slow down and stunt your gains it does cost a hell of a lot
    oh and theirs that it kills you .

What kind of studies have been made on cannabis(marijuana) / ciggaretes(tobacco) ? Lower erections? I do not understand this post, So if I quit smoking marijuana I will most certainly improve gains?
    Start October 7th 2009:

Current: BPEL: 6" EG: 4.25
    Short Goal: 7" / 5"
    Main Goal: 8" / 6"

Shawty's like a melody in my head
    Routine, Thoughts and Progress log
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-real-3-a.html

Comment

I quit several years ago haven't even thought about starting back. There are far more reasons to quit but I believe the living longer part does seem to be the greatest reason, besides what would a large unit do for you if you can't breathe?

Comment

well i am not sayin anything about pot i was talking about cigarettes lol just so no one is unsure i am talking about smoking tobacco not meth or crack or pot just tobacco and it affects your pe gains because ciggys affect blood flow

well anyways day 1 for me begins

Comment

I'll quit smoking, I've been planning on it for awhile!
          [[Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?]]

~"Haha!! No, that is NOT a gun in my pants!"

Comment

ambitioussdude good on ya keep me posted on how your quittings going
            who els is gunna join me and Ambitiousdude

Comment

yay day 2

Comment

What helped me the most(other than working in a non smoking workplace) is having a bottle of water handy and toothpicks to keep in my mouth. I know it doesn't sound like much but it really did help. I started working out more at the time as well to keep me busy and my mind off those nasty cigs.

Comment

I dropped cigarettes 5/16/09 , I do however still smoke cigars, but my smoke intake is way down now.
                  Good luck to you wantmore!!
                  Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

I've been smoking half a pack/day since I was 16 (now 19). I desperately want to quit... for two reasons: more gains, and more money. I've tried nicotine gum and the e-cigarette with little success. I guess this will be my fourth quitting attempt. Wish me luck guys.
                    On a voyage to the end of the ruler :Cool2:

Comment

sacc keep it real bro
                      that sound mint good luck

Comment

Working...
                      X