Jelg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelg

Long light stretching works best for gains but is there anything special you can do to make jelg more effective ?

Try pulling your shaft skin against the jelq with the non jelq hand. I've done this to stretch against my turkey neck and I really believe it has helped stretch the shaft skin overall. I'm hoping it'll also alleviate that stretch of skin coming off my pelvic during erections also. Its looking like a ski slope.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

" Its looking like a ski slope."

You saying it's looking uh..."Mammoth?"

(thought I'd better clarify this. Mammoth is a huge ski resort in So Ca.)
      JonPop
      Retired Sr. Administrator
      PEGym Hero
      Last edited by JonPop; 10-29-2009, 06:41 PM.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
        " Its looking like a ski slope."

You saying it's looking uh..."Mammoth?"

(thought I'd better clarify this. Mammoth is a huge ski resort in So Ca.)
        lol...................................

What I mean is, my increased length apparently has outran my skin growth on the outside so when I get a very good erection, it litterally stretches the skin away from the pelvic pad making it look kind of rampish or slopey. Give me a few more months and maybe I can say Mammoth also.
        Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

If were trying to gain length do we need jelg because i would be able to focus more time on stretching if i dont jelg ?

Comment

?

Comment

Working...
            X