Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wash my hands BEFORE taking a leak

vegetarian
    Last edited by vegetarian; 11-24-2010, 08:57 AM.
    You're more normal than you think.

I think its highly improper and impolite to shake hands with anyone while urine is present on yours. If you are in anyone's office or home or place of business (their space) and you are handling anything with urine present on your hands, you are a nasty individual.
    The biggest reason , however to wash afterwards is the nasty germs found on flush knobs, towel racks and all over the sinks and basins.
    Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

If I am out, i.e. to the market, etc. Soon as I get home I wash my hands. I try not to touch my face or nose. I wash my hands each and every time I use the bathroom.
      There is so much stuff out there anymore, staff, MRH, fecal matter, flu germs. We live in a very dirty society and people just do not practice sanitary habits. Shopping carts are very bad, people take a snotty kid to the store and they wipe snot on the handle. Hand washing several times a day is the best first line defense. Trouble is, I am an eye rubber and nose toucher. I have started carrying a bottle of hand sanitizer and a roll of paper towels, in my truck. Nothing is worse that grabbing the handle of a grocery cart and it is all sticky.
      Or a hand rail, has a 2 year build up of crud. Stay smart.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

i dont even wash my hands unless i get pee on them which 1 out of 10 it wont happen but i was circumcised so i dont have a moist tip that creates some germs to even pass i just have a dry dick so its no diffrent than me touching hand and then touchin you

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
          If I am out, i.e. to the market, etc. Soon as I get home I wash my hands. I try not to touch my face or nose. I wash my hands each and every time I use the bathroom.
          There is so much stuff out there anymore, staff, MRH, fecal matter, flu germs. We live in a very dirty society and people just do not practice sanitary habits. Shopping carts are very bad, people take a snotty kid to the store and they wipe snot on the handle. Hand washing several times a day is the best first line defense. Trouble is, I am an eye rubber and nose toucher. I have started carrying a bottle of hand sanitizer and a roll of paper towels, in my truck. Nothing is worse that grabbing the handle of a grocery cart and it is all sticky.
          Or a hand rail, has a 2 year build up of crud. Stay smart.
          Yeah I know it sounds a little OCD but I carry some of that anti-bacterial handwash with me and I apply it frequently when I'm out.

It's as much for other people's health as it is for mine!
          One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
          Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

Regular soap is fine anti bacterial soap just help bread super germs that are resistant to antibiotics. The reasob why so man kids have asthna in this coutry is because of there germ freaky moms that wash everything down with anti bacterial soap. So now we have a bunch of kids that have weak immune systems.

It is likely better to wash your hands before you piss as well as after. You don't want everyone touching our prize posession. Well....unless it is a sexy lady!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Working...
            X