Lasting In Bed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lasting In Bed

How can i last longer. It seems as of lately even if we are on round two the sensations of sex makes me cum quick. BJ are not a problem but sex has been becoming more quick. I want to last longer and i get kinda confused when trying to hold a kegel. Also when people say when you reach PONR are you stoping right before it or reach it then try to hold a kegel

Also i know there are many threads on this but how can i really know for sure if its my pelvic floor or my mindset?
    BPEL- 8.25
    MEG-5.75
    BPFSL- 8.50
    NBPEL-7.00
    BEG- 6.25
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-3-months.html

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Do you believe this is a mental or physical problem?
    She came, I saw, my penis conquered!

11/5/2013
    Bpel 7.2
    Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
    Bpel 7.75
    Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
    Bpel 7.75
    Meg 5.25

Short term goal
    Bpel 7.9
    Meg 5.1

End goal
    bpel 8.25
    Meg 6

Comment

Originally posted by HammerTime89 View Post
      Do you believe this is a mental or physical problem?
      I mean idk i used to be able to last awhile and now i just cant. I have to go very slow or keep stopping and it sucks cause i dont wanna . You think its because im worrying about it?
      BPEL- 8.25
      MEG-5.75
      BPFSL- 8.50
      NBPEL-7.00
      BEG- 6.25

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Comment

Also my Gf has been stressed with stuff for these last weeks and when we had sex she didnt orgasm i read a thread about stress with women before and it can cause them to not orgasm. However i contribute a little bit of that to my inability to provide constant friction because i feel like imma come so quickly
        BPEL- 8.25
        MEG-5.75
        BPFSL- 8.50
        NBPEL-7.00
        BEG- 6.25

Comment

Originally posted by lclutchl View Post
          I mean idk i used to be able to last awhile and now i just cant. I have to go very slow or keep stopping and it sucks cause i dont wanna . You think its because im worrying about it?
          Its probably playing a big part in this. Its a self-full-filling prophecy. You think it gonna happen so it does. You could try positive reinforcement. Whenever you have a negative thought about not lasting try to imagine yourself gonna for a long period of time in your head or say something positive to yourself. Meditation has worked for me to clear my mind of negative thoughts.

11/5/2013
          Bpel 7.2
          Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
          Bpel 7.75
          Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
          Bpel 7.75
          Meg 5.25

Short term goal
          Bpel 7.9
          Meg 5.1

End goal
          bpel 8.25
          Meg 6

Comment

Its probably playing a big part in this. Its a self-full-filling prophecy. You think it gonna happen so it does. You could try positive reinforcement. Whenever you have a negative thought about not lasting try to imagine yourself gonna for a long period of time in your head or say something positive to yourself. Meditation has worked for me to clear my mind of negative thoughts.
            Can you give me some meditation advice?
            BPEL- 8.25
            MEG-5.75
            BPFSL- 8.50
            NBPEL-7.00
            BEG- 6.25

Comment

I agree with HT, its probably in your mind, and keep in mind that you don't make her orgasm, you help her to.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...le-orgasm.html

Stressing about it will not help.

If you want to last longer, then read the stickies in the Premature Ejaculation Forum balance your pelvic floor and practice edging. (I can paste the links if you want )

Also the following post by TPW may be relevant here.

Originally posted by The Passionate Wife View Post
              OK Gentlemen,

Here's a very important tidbit you may want to keep in mind about the fairer sex...

For a woman; especially a married woman, sex isn't separate from rest of her life.

Whereas men tend to compartmentalize, feeling that stressful aspects of life can be parked mentally and separated from sexual activity. Women need good feelings and experiences during the day to have satisfying sex. How her partner treats her out of bed, greatly influences her response in bed. Inattentiveness, harsh language, rude tones, hurtful words and criticism can make it difficult for a woman to get involved, feel enthusiastic and be passionate during sex.
              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Originally posted by MrB8 View Post
                I agree with HT, its probably in your mind, and keep in mind that you don't make her orgasm, you help her to.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...le-orgasm.html

Stressing about it will not help.

If you want to last longer, then read the stickies in the Premature Ejaculation Forum balance your pelvic floor and practice edging. (I can paste the links if you want )

Also the following post by TPW may be relevant here.

Yea that could be it although i treat her well she keeps alot of stuff in and does not share. Back to my problem though. I edge alot and i have read about it but i just dont know if im doing it correctly still. I dont know when to engage kegel or which kegel to hold. Or exactly when to hold it and how long to wait to start having sex again
                BPEL- 8.25
                MEG-5.75
                BPFSL- 8.50
                NBPEL-7.00
                BEG- 6.25

Comment

Can you give me some meditation advice?
                  I will try my best to explain. Find a place were you feel safe and its quite, personally I like the woods. Get comfortable laying down sitting whatever position you feel the most relaxed in. Close your eyes and at first focus on your breathing, slow deep breaths. Next try to focus on touch, for example wind on your face, your hands resting on your legs ect. Let your mind run free there will be a lot of thoughts goin threw your brain. Don't focus on any of them individually just let them come in one ear and go out the other so to speak. Eventually after enough practice you'll be able to completely clear your mind and you'll be in a relaxed Zen state of mind. I did my best to explain I would suggest looking up meditation for beginners online.

11/5/2013
                  Bpel 7.2
                  Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
                  Bpel 7.75
                  Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
                  Bpel 7.75
                  Meg 5.25

Short term goal
                  Bpel 7.9
                  Meg 5.1

End goal
                  bpel 8.25
                  Meg 6

Comment

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...prem-ejac.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...alisation.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/prematu...se-kegels.html
                    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I will try my best to explain. Find a place were you feel safe and its quite, personally I like the woods. Get comfortable laying down sitting whatever position you feel the most relaxed in. Close your eyes and at first focus on your breathing, slow deep breaths. Next try to focus on touch, for example wind on your face, your hands resting on your legs ect. Let your mind run free there will be a lot of thoughts goin threw your brain. Don't focus on any of them individually just let them come in one ear and go out the other so to speak. Eventually after enough practice you'll be able to completely clear your mind and you'll be in a relaxed Zen state of mind. I did my best to explain I would suggest looking up meditation for beginners online.

Thanks guys i will do this i tried before to do this but didnt have a real starting point. I just listened tol music that said it was for meditation lol. Should i use music or extreme quite or like you a heavily wooded are that reminds me of nature?
                      BPEL- 8.25
                      MEG-5.75
                      BPFSL- 8.50
                      NBPEL-7.00
                      BEG- 6.25

Comment

It like PE try some different things until you figure out what works best for you.

11/5/2013
                        Bpel 7.2
                        Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
                        Bpel 7.75
                        Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
                        Bpel 7.75
                        Meg 5.25

Short term goal
                        Bpel 7.9
                        Meg 5.1

End goal
                        bpel 8.25
                        Meg 6

Comment

I really tried to focus on what i was feeling. Heres a question. When edging should i use lube and edge including my glans. When having sex my glans experience so much sensitivity that i want to cum quickly. Could it be that i dont include my glans in edging. If so i will change the way i edge and do it with lube so i can glide my hand along the whole penis
                          BPEL- 8.25
                          MEG-5.75
                          BPFSL- 8.50
                          NBPEL-7.00
                          BEG- 6.25

Comment

Also when she tells me shes about to come its like my body instantly wants to cum right away with her. Has that happened to anyone before. Or if i can tell shes about to come i can see it in her face or she starts grabbing my back the same happens.
                            BPEL- 8.25
                            MEG-5.75
                            BPFSL- 8.50
                            NBPEL-7.00
                            BEG- 6.25

Comment

I really tried to focus on what i was feeling. Heres a question. When edging should i use lube and edge including my glans. When having sex my glans experience so much sensitivity that i want to cum quickly. Could it be that i dont include my glans in edging. If so i will change the way i edge and do it with lube so i can glide my hand along the whole penis
                              When I edge I use lube and include my glands, in my opinion you want it to be as close to the real thing as possible.

11/5/2013
                              Bpel 7.2
                              Meg 4.7

4/1/2104
                              Bpel 7.75
                              Meg 4.9

9/23/2014
                              Bpel 7.75
                              Meg 5.25

Short term goal
                              Bpel 7.9