Stuffed my pants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuffed my pants

Put a couple socks unto my crotch and went to the grocery store. Woman stared and flirted with me. Eye contact shit. Lol dumb whores. It was funny. I only do penis exercises for myself and no woman. It's funny cuz i dont even like people. Yeah sex turns me on bur at the same time I'd like to strangle the bitch. Oh well. Funny to see chicks checking out a fake bulge and they get mad at us checking out their tits. This society sucks.
    Started at: 6.9 Bpfsl
    Currently at: 7.25 Bpfsl / 6.875 Bpel / 4.6 MG
    Goal: 7.5 Bpel / 7.0 Nbpel / 5.5 MG

You stuff shit in your pats and then call them dumb whores? WTF. They would have stared if you wore lip stick too.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by WantABiggerPenis View Post
      Put a couple socks unto my crotch and went to the grocery store. Woman stared and flirted with me. Eye contact shit.
      What's "eye contact shit?" Did she even talk to you?

Lol dumb whores. It was funny. I only do penis exercises for myself and no woman.
      People always say this, but what does it mean? Isn't part of your motivation to make women (in general) happy with your bigger dick? Watching a woman orgasm, or even just get excited at looking at a big dick, is beautiful and worth a lot in its own right.

It's funny cuz i dont even like people. Yeah sex turns me on bur at the same time I'd like to strangle the bitch. Oh well. Funny to see chicks checking out a fake bulge and they get mad at us checking out their tits. This society sucks.
      I wonder why you're so angry. I've never gotten scolded for checking out a stranger's tits, and I've checked out a lot, not even caring if I get caught. If she was truly checking you out, you probably could've went up to her, complimented her body, and eventually fucked her, or at least gotten her number or whatever. If a woman gets mad at you for checking out her body, she's just doing it for attention, or shit testing you. Just ignore that shit and either continue trying to seduce her, or move on with your day. And I hope you can one day get over your anger. Perhaps start by examining what is the cause of it.

Comment

There is no need to use that language, for a relevant discussion on bulges, please read the following thread.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/694...yes-video.html
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I hope I always stay a grower, even with a 8.5" EL pogo stick!
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Kitchener View Post

I wonder why you're so angry. I've never gotten scolded for checking out a stranger's tits, and I've checked out a lot, not even caring if I get caught. If she was truly checking you out, you probably could've went up to her, complimented her body, and eventually fucked her, or at least gotten her number or whatever. If a woman gets mad at you for checking out her body, she's just doing it for attention, or shit testing you. Just ignore that shit and either continue trying to seduce her, or move on with your day. And I hope you can one day get over your anger. Perhaps start by examining what is the cause of it.
            Never been as well...

I only start starring(or keep checking her out) if I'm really attracted to the person.
            lol

about a week ago at the store I was checking out this milf as we passing by in the store I was checking her out.. she even caught me a few times. anyways she was right behind me in the check out line

As she was unloading the cart she was letting me check her out more lol

I think she was baiting me to let me grab her butt. lol

Comment

Put a couple socks unto my crotch and went to the grocery store. Woman stared and flirted with me. Eye contact shit. Lol dumb whores. It was funny. I only do penis exercises for myself and no woman. It's funny cuz i dont even like people. Yeah sex turns me on bur at the same time I'd like to strangle the bitch. Oh well. Funny to see chicks checking out a fake bulge and they get mad at us checking out their tits. This society sucks.
              Why???
              (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
              (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
              Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
              Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Jacobs View Post
                Why???
                To manipulate the reactions of others, primarily. Next comes the 'doing this makes me feel' <fill in the blank>.

It's funny cuz i dont even like people. Yeah sex turns me on bur at the same time I'd like to strangle the bitch.
                That tells a very sad, troubling story.
                Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

So then what you're saying is that women are whores for staring at your "fake" bulge........ So what does that make men that stare at a woman's breasts???

Judging by your attitude on here, I'm guessing that you have low self esteem and no respect for women.

With that attitude, good luck getting laid. Once you open your mouth, I bet they will all disappear.

This is just my opinion.
                  I will never apologize for being me. People should apologize for asking me to be anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                    You stuff shit in your pats and then call them dumb whores? WTF. They would have stared if you wore lip stick too.
                    And probably saying to themselves,"Tube socks or dress?"
                    Imagination expands the mind

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. workin_4_it View Post
                      So then what you're saying is that women are whores for staring at your "fake" bulge........ So what does that make men that stare at a woman's breasts???
                      Pigs! I thought it was just understood that all men (at least straight men) are pigs.

I don't stare, but I do notice. I also pay attention to nice legs, a nice rear end, and a pretty face.

Comment

People will generally stare (obviously or subtly) at an unusually sized or odd body part, whether it's huge boobs, tiny head, big bulge or whatever. We are fascinated by the unusual.
                        The Newt's Progress

Comment

I like the sound of a bulge attracting women, but the way you go about telling us your findings was rather... rude?

I have a posture that hides mine and I'm working on fixing it.
                          Currently : 7.5" x 5.5"

Short-Term : 8" x 6"

Long-Term : 9" x 6"

Comment

I used to work for a woman who was a "Crotch Watcher". The other guys I worked with used to talk about it. It was surprisingly uncomfortable to be in a conversation with your boss and have her eyes drift down to your crotch, hold there for about a two count, and then snap back up to your eyes.

It was a great lesson. I NEVER let my eyes drift from a woman's face to her bust line during a conversation. Although I may glance, nonchalantly from a distance. But never stare that really is very rude.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Jacobs View Post
                              I used to work for a woman who was a "Crotch Watcher". The other guys I worked with used to talk about it. It was surprisingly uncomfortable to be in a conversation with your boss and have her eyes drift down to your crotch, hold there for about a two count, and then snap back up to your eyes.

It was a great lesson. I NEVER let my eyes drift from a woman's face to her bust line during a conversation. Although I may glance, nonchalantly from a distance. But never stare that really is very rude.

Sounds like she was really horny and was looking for a reaction. I promise, not all women are like that.
                              I will never apologize for being me. People should apologize for asking me to be anything else.

Comment

Working...
                              X