Happy Easter My PE Brothers And Sisters :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Easter My PE Brothers And Sisters :D

Happy Easter everyone i hope your around family and friends don't forget to call if your not enjoy the BBQ and the Eggs and also the beer wine and all the other good stuff stay safe over the long weekend all the best from your local Nerd

cute-girl-easter-bunny-hd-background.jpg
    Start Stats
    27/07/2013

6.0 BPEL
    5.0 MEG

03/07/2014
    Current stats

6.9 BPEL
    5.4 MEG

Year Goal
    7.0 BPEL
    5.5 MSEG

Happy Easter to you too DirtyNerd!

Comment

Happy Easter DirtyNerd!
      Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Jealous of that bunny.... lol happy easter brother!
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Easter? Oh that's why we have all that bunny stuff around and that's why my avatar looks so silly. I hear it's time for a new birth, a new beginning. What a great idea. We all could use a time every year to start over again, recommit to stuff we should have done and maybe just get better at doing stuff. Now if I get religious I know the atheists on here might give me some grief so I better not. You know I used to be an atheist but when I found out they had no holidays I switched.

Ok so I'll get somewhat religious. Thousands of years ago a humble man was killed for really saying nothing wrong. If you believe he was God then you know he died so that we might live and always have hope. If you believe he was just a man well then he was a man to be greatly admired. All I know is something special happened 2000 years ago, something that time and disbelief has not wiped out. I will thank Him who gave me a new beginning and gives me hope for all my days.

Okay enough of the sappy stuff, where's my chocolate bunny?
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Happy Easter everybody!
            The Newt's Progress

Comment

Happy Easter!
              A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Happy Easter DirtyNerd and happy Easter PEGym!
                "Those who know others have knowledge,
                those who know themselves have insight.
                Those who master others have force,
                those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Now that's an avatar! ( but I think it makes me look to short)

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                    Now that's an avatar! ( but I think it makes me look to short)
                    Perhaps Peter Panties...but you sure do look adorable!

Comment

Hey Cusp...if the eggs are in the urinals, I don't think you want to know where your chocolate bunny is....

Comment

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
                        Hey Cusp...if the eggs are in the urinals, I don't think you want to know where your chocolate bunny is....
                        LOL...what's with the "poop" references, W4I? Something on your mind...or in your pants????

Comment

Originally posted by The Passionate Wife View Post
                          LOL...what's with the "poop" references, W4I? Something on your mind...or in your pants????
                          Good thing she didn't ask me that question. Boy would I have had fun. Most likely I would have been banned for a while but it would have been grand!

Comment

Originally posted by The Passionate Wife View Post
                            LMAO....maybe I should double check....nope, I'm good. CLEAR!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                              Good thing she didn't ask me that question. Boy would I have had fun. Most likely I would have been banned for a while but it would have been grand!
                              Oh Peter Panties...what AM I going to do with you???

Comment

Working...
                              X