Pre-PE Lover Wants You Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-PE Lover Wants You Now

Question: A past lover, from your pre-PE days, contacts you (facebook, email, phone call, bumped into him or her at the grocery store, whatever) and he or she is very interested in hooking up (no relationship, just fun and sex). Let's say that you have now reached your PE goal. Let's further say this person is someone with who you have no interest in a relationship for whatever reason (don't find him or her attractive, you are already in a relationship, the person is a bit to crazy for your taste, etc.) Would you be more tempted to hook up with this person just to see his or her reaction?
    Sean Jacobs
    Retired Moderator
    Member of the Month Dec 2012
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by Sean Jacobs; 04-19-2014, 01:48 PM.
    (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
    (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
    Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
    Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

No. EXs are EXs for a reason. Their loss; the bigger peen.
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Yea I would have loved to show them my new tool
      Starting stats:
      01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
      22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
      After a long break:
      01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
      16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
      Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

Go for it, unless they likely to boil you rabbits.
        "Those who know others have knowledge,
        those who know themselves have insight.
        Those who master others have force,
        those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

I'm sure it's very tempting, but it won't end very well for you if the gf finds out. An ex is an ex for a reason. Her loss!
          I will never apologize for being me. People should apologize for asking me to be anything else.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean Jacobs View Post
            Question: A past lover, from your pre-PE days, contacts you (facebook, email, phone call, bumped into him or her at the grocery store, whatever) and he or she is very interested in hooking up (no relationship, just fun and sex). Let's say that you have now reached your PE goal. Let's further say this person is someone with who you have no interest in a relationship for whatever reason (don't find him or her attractive, you are already in a relationship, the person is a bit to crazy for your taste, etc.) Would you be more tempted to hook up with this person just to see his or her reaction?
            If I am already in a relationship, the no matter what, my answer is NO NO NO and NEVER.

Otherwise, for me, personally, its not about competing nor showing off.

I also am not interested in relationship free sex, I prefer long term real relationships.

It doesn't make sense to me as how I wouldn't find them attractive or find them crazy if they were my ex, how were we together in the past then? But anyways, its not for show, competition.
            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
            X