Girls Answer If Size Matters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls Answer If Size Matters

Description: Girls answer the big question, and other questions that need to be answered.
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

I feel that there is a too small and a too big, so yeah, but not as much as guys think.
    Mrs. workin_4_it
    Last edited by Mrs. workin_4_it; 05-02-2014, 06:43 AM.
    I will never apologize for being me. People should apologize for asking me to be anything else.

Comment

That video got tons of dislikes and has only 1 star
      Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
      Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
      The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Haven't watched, yet, but to each their own, some would have a size preference (whatever it is) others don't, and I think that even for those who prefer a certain size, it is not really that important and there would other things that overshadow size for them, but most importantly, everyone is entitled to having their preference, no big deal either way.

We are who we are, we can only improve ourselves, for ourselves IF we first accept who and what we are.

There is no point in setting a standard, everyone is unique, a human is a wide set of variations, we are not perfect and must accept that, speaking of perfection, even that is subjective, so what one may deem perfect, may be flawed in another eyes, so lets us all be happy with ourselves first, and work on becoming the best us we can be, not to meet an imaginary preset standard, or someone else's idea of goodness, but to just be better, that could mean many things, and not just penis.
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I thought they were all honest answers related to each subject. When it came to the size question there were 4 girls and 4 very different answers.

Comment

My wife was married to her ex for 19 years. He was her first and only sexual experience until their divorce 3 years ago. According to her he was around 4.5" EL and paid very little attention to her needs.

After the divorce she started dating this guy from work (she dated about three other guys before we met). The first time she slept with this new guy she told me "I was like, WOW! I didn't think they came that big" (he was around 6.5 - 7"). I asked her "I bet it felt a lot different, probably like you where being split open and filled up, you probably felt like a virgin to him?" She said "OMG! it was amazing! I was like, whaaaat!"

In our day to day interactions with friends/family and if the subject of 'size' comes up she will give the standard female response that "it doesn't matter, its how you use it (as long as it isn't to small - to big)." But, I know that she 'prefers' her dick on the larger side of the stats.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleOnes View Post
              That video got tons of dislikes and has only 1 star
              Note that the video has nothing to do with my personal opinions- it's merely posted here for social commentary
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
              X