No announcement yet.

What penis size does 'hung' start from?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What penis size does 'hung' start from?

Whats your opinion on what is the start of what you consider well hung?also, specify nbp or bp.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...generally.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...youre-big.html

https://www.pegym.com/forums/womans-...-big-huge.html

Anything above 5.9" in length.

Anything above 5" in girth.
    MrB8
    Member of the Month Nov 2013
    Last edited by MrB8; 05-09-2014, 12:53 PM.
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Wow B8 you have a link to overy topic

Your like an link god or something like that
      Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
      Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
      The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleOnes View Post
        Wow B8 you have a link to overy topic

Your like an link god or something like that
        Thank you PurpleOnes!

The forum has a wealth of informative threads, glad I can help point to them!
        A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thanks Mrb8! You are a God on these forums

Comment

Originally posted by Ocram050 View Post
            Thanks Mrb8! You are a God on these forums
            You are welcome, glad I can help.

Comment

IMO..."hung" refers to the state of hanging ie flaccid, NOT erect. So, I would say a flaccid of a good 5"+ with around 5"girth. You should be able to swing your dick with your hips and it should make a slapping noise as it slaps back and forth...if you can't do that, your not "hung".

Comment

If you believe this, then you should be ready for some real disappointment when you whip it out expecting a female to give a standing ovation. MrB8 is always a wealth of information on this forum, but I would take this information cautiously. If you have a penis that size you certainly can consider yourself adequate for most women's needs, but by no means should you let this give you a false sense of security. There are still plenty of larger guys, and more than likely if your sleeping with a woman who's not carrying a v-card, then she's probably run into a few. Don't let that concern you, just manage your expectations. Always manage expectations!

Comment

Originally posted by MrPriapus View Post
                  If you believe this, then you should be ready for some real disappointment when you whip it out expecting a female to give a standing ovation. MrB8 is always a wealth of information on this forum, but I would take this information cautiously. If you have a penis that size you certainly can consider yourself adequate for most women's needs, but by no means should you let this give you a false sense of security. There are still plenty of larger guys, and more than likely if your sleeping with a woman who's not carrying a v-card, then she's probably run into a few. Don't let that concern you, just manage your expectations. Always manage expectations!
                  Why would one be insecure because he doesn't have a huge penis, why should it be bothersome that there are larger guys out there, why should anyone care if their partner had a larger Ex(s)???

I just do not see a reason to be concerned about any of this, as for the ego part, having the biggest penis in the universe means nothing more than that, having a big penis, it won't make a lady think/feel differently about someone, it comes last on the list, if at all.

Comment

So a 6x5 flaccid isn't considered hung? Wait... what???

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Lol, it's probably not the right phrase for what I'm describing (certainly if you take it literally). I only put this out there to say that you should be aware that there are many men much larger then the statistics you posted so putting too much weight into those statistics might lead one to believe there cock is something its not, which could lead to some embarrassing situations. You don't need to be insecure, but you should always remain humble, and realize there is always someone bigger/better.

It sounds like most of your advice comes from someone looking for a long-term stable relationship. If you're trying to bed half the world then many of the things you don't think matter, MATTER. Women can be just as shallow as men, so you need to understand how to manage expectations. I've had women ask me about my penis size straight out, and you have to be careful in how you approach those situations. Arrogance is never the answer, and if I was to blindly run across your post without further research, I'd walk away thinking that my dick is huge compared to those statistics. However, I know there are bigger men out there and despite the averages, I know of no women that would ever consider those statistics huge. I know most women are poor judges of size, but there's no way that they're going to think 6x5 is on the "big" side. It's average, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                        So a 6x5 flaccid isn't considered hung? Wait... what???

The op didn't specify flaccid. Why would we be discussing flaccid sizes. They're irrelevant to discussing penis size IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by MrPriapus View Post
                          Lol, it's probably not the right phrase for what I'm describing (certainly if you take it literally). I only put this out there to say that you should be aware that there are many men much larger then the statistics you posted so putting too much weight into those statistics might lead one to believe there cock is something its not, which could lead to some embarrassing situations. You don't need to be insecure, but you should always remain humble, and realize there is always someone bigger/better.

It sounds like most of your advice comes from someone looking for a long-term stable relationship. If you're trying to bed half the world then many of the things you don't think matter, MATTER. Women can be just as shallow as men, so you need to understand how to manage expectations. I've had women ask me about my penis size straight out, and you have to be careful in how you approach those situations. Arrogance is never the answer, and if I was to blindly run across your post without further research, I'd walk away thinking that my dick is huge compared to those statistics. However, I know there are bigger men out there and despite the averages, I know of no women that would ever consider those statistics huge. I know most women are poor judges of size, but there's no way that they're going to think 6x5 is on the "big" side. It's average, and there is nothing wrong with that.
                          There will always be someone bigger, one should not care, being better has very little to do with being bigger.

Yes, I am looking for a long term real relationship, but my point is that confidence should not be based on the penis regardless of its size.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/gym/558...ize-chart.html

Yes there are ladies who prefer a larger than average size, or a huge one, that doesn't make them shallow, its called a preference, and one should not feel down because he doesn't measure up to another's standards, be the best you that you can be, for yourself, and find ways to be happy, if you want a stable relationship or a million one night stands (regardless of my own personal preference here), you can do it without having to worry about being the biggest, in fact there are men who have small penises and are very popular with the ladies, and have many one night stands, some even are with size queens.

Comment

Hmmm... So should I feel that if I work hard enough, despite being 5'5" I can somehow be a professional basketball player. It's possible, but highly unlikely. Their height offers them an advantage in the game of basketball. However, my height offers me an advantage in many other sports where balance and lower center of gravity is important (i.e. football, soccer, rock climbing, etc...). It's not about confidence, but cognizance. I think that the most confident man is highly self-aware of who he is physically, mentally, and spiritually. No matter what anyone says, I believe that size matters during sex. I'm not saying that it necessarily makes it better, but it does make a difference. Knowing how you stack up against other men is a piece of information that allows you to tailor your actions to better utilize your gifts, not just in sex, but in anything. If I was going to get into a fight with someone twice my size, I might strategize about how best to handle the situation given all the factors that favor my outcome.

I understand what you mean by being the best man you can be, but I believe that in order to be the best you have to maximize your utility based on the given situation.

Comment

Intimacy is not basketball, profession, competition, nor something that we should care how where we stack up against others, knowing how to utilize what you've got is what matters, I fail to see why other males would matter in one's own personal life, you can be the best in bed without being the biggest.

Anyway, the OP was about what is considered big, apart from speculation and opinions, studies have provided an answer which was pointed before.

Comment

Working...
                              X