No announcement yet.

does anyone know what happened to pesg?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone know what happened to pesg?

i read his success story on his routine thread and i have to say he is an inspiration to me being that he started around my size, he seems like a cool dude.

His surely is a great story. As to what happened to him, I've no idea. 'Twas before my time.

I will say, however, not to expect the same results as him based solely on his routine. From my experiences, and everything I've seen and read, his results are in the extreme as per the intensity of his routine. In my opinion, some of his gains were due in part to his young age, which may have had an additive effect in his growth.

I would not expect the same results based on a very light routine. I think most people require an increase in intensity over time. Less can certainly be more, but sometimes your penis can be stubborn.

I've mentioned this before, but PESG's routine seems like the perfect "conditioner." 1 month of PESG followed by 3-6 months of JP90 before transitioning into an advanced routine slowly, is exactly how I would approach PE if I could start over.
    Dear Ambellina
    Last edited by Dear Ambellina; 05-19-2014, 03:09 AM.
    Starting size: 1/14: BPEL 6.0 x MEG 5.0
    5/14: BPEL 6.5 x MEG 5.3

Current Size: 11/15: BPEL 7 x MEG 5.5

Comment

Yeh, agreed, his routine was very light and he started when he was 18 so he was more-than-likely still going through natural growth cycles so you would have to take his gains with a massive grain of salt.
      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
        Yeh, agreed, his routine was very light and he started when he was 18 so he was more-than-likely still going through natural growth cycles so you would have to take his gains with a massive grain of salt.
        Yup. Wouldn't be surprised if it came out in a few years, with increasing knowledge of PE, that PE is extremely beneficial and/or exponentially more effective during puberty.
        Starting size: 1/14: BPEL 6.0 x MEG 5.0
        5/14: BPEL 6.5 x MEG 5.3

Current Size: 11/15: BPEL 7 x MEG 5.5

Comment

I already stated as much in my findings from the League of Legends analysis in my signature, nearly 50% of top performers had severe E.D./poor EQ, or were between 18-20 when starting off.

Originally posted by Dear Ambellina View Post
          Yup. Wouldn't be surprised if it came out in a few years, with increasing knowledge of PE, that PE is extremely beneficial and/or exponentially more effective during puberty.
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Working...
          X