Creatine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creatine

does creatine seem to have any affect on the penis whatsoever?

Tell you what: I've been taking creatine since the month of August. I started out with 5 grams a day for the first few weeks, then moved up to 10. I am now at 15g-20g a day.

I've gained 15 lbs of muscle. I became RIPPED compared to what I was before creatine. Creatine isnt the only thing that got me ripped...I've been training at the gym every single day and I've been working my ass off really hard.

My penis has been on a steady uphill gaining pattern since this summer. My EQ is always fabulous, my flaccid hang is nice and plump and I've gained quite a bit since the month of august.

In my opinion, creatine is beneficial to the penis but dont expect any miracles - your gains come with exercising. You can use creatine as a supplement to help your smooth muscle and pelvic floor muscles while you kegel. It is particularly good for the pelvic floor muscles. They are skeletal muscles also.
    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Radio, 15g creatine is over advised amounts for continued use.
      This could cause issues.
      Five grams is advised amount for continued use, I can see an argument for 10g if you are over 100kg(220lb).
      Bet bodybuilders talked you into this dose, they will be talking you into drugs soon.

Comment

There is no problem with doses of 15gr of creatine. As far as studies say.
        Also I know people taking tens of gr/daily(and no steroids).
        There may by reasons to not take even 5gr of creatine, if it is not a clean product and/or if you are not a helthy individual(wich I don't think is the case).
        VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Excreating excess creatine ,which is what the body does with these excess amounts, stress the bodys systems.
          You may get away with it, doesn't mean it is a good idea.

Comment

There are studies over long periods of time, with high doses. Results were not with 'stress on body's system'. Over a long period af time I thought the same, but I started to document more and more. I read, not one or two studies on creatine suplimentation.

In the end it is your decision what you choose to do, but as long as there is a good amount of information regarding these supliment I can't go with assumptions.
            IdealPenis
            Member of the Month Feb 2019
            Last edited by IdealPenis; 11-11-2009, 03:12 AM.
            VRSelector is a directory with adult vr videos. You get to test videos from multiple places before you decide to pay for a subscription.

Comment

Studies from sellers of the product are worthless.
              Info from bodybuilding sources is suspect at best.

Comment

Of course there are suspicious studies, studies ORDER by creatine seleres.

Studies good and bad..; it remain two questions.
                1. All these studies lie?
                2. All the people that have results with it lie about their gains?

I think the answer is in the midle of those two.

About the practical use of creatine the superdoses are not worthed the money. If you do the 'loading phase'(around 2gr/day), or you go with a small dose(3-5gr/day) after four weeks you gain the same. The diffrence will by in the first week, when in the case of 'loading' it will seem that you gain more(esspecially because of the water retention).

So I think we could agre at least on going with a moderate low dose(5g/day).
                In my opinion because you would save your money, and in your(Pegasus) opinion you would go on the saffer road.
                IdealPenis
                Member of the Month Feb 2019
                Last edited by IdealPenis; 11-11-2009, 02:29 PM.

Comment

15-20mg of Creatine...per day? MY GOD Radio. I had amazing results using creatine with only 3g per day.
                  Everyone dies...
                  But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                    Radio, 15g creatine is over advised amounts for continued use.
                    This could cause issues.
                    Five grams is advised amount for continued use, I can see an argument for 10g if you are over 100kg(220lb).
                    Bet bodybuilders talked you into this dose, they will be talking you into drugs soon.
                    Nobody talked me into this. I did my research on several bodybuilding forums, I read through routines and supplements. There are guys that ram 30g of creatine a day.

I also looked at studies done by Creatine makers...There are 3 groups: a) Placebo group
                    b)5g per day group
                    c)20g per day group

The group that gained most muscle mass was group C. However as soon as they stopped using it, their muscle mass went down much more drastically than group B.

I will never take steroids. I dont know why you'd assume I would let myself get talked into this. I have make my own decisions.

I have been considering going down to 5g of creatine a day just to see if I feel different. I will do that tomorrow for the following month. I'll then stop taking creatine for a while. We'll see how this shit works out. Honestly I dont think I will gain anything more from creatine. 15g a day is costing me a lot of cash, creatine isnt cheap. I'm gonna start taking acai berry extract to help my metabolism also, just to see if this powerful anti-oxydant really lives up to all the hype.

RIB2211 also takes 15g of creatine a day. Go see his log. I also have friends from school that take 15-20g a day.
                    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Radiohead. Just take 5 grams a day. Not really a point in loading, you'll hit a saturation point within 20 days anyway. And don't believe the hype that you have to take it with a buttload of sugar to get better absorption, just taking it with water or whatever is fine. Glad to see that you are putting hard work outside of the PEgym as well. Congrats on your gains.

Comment

15g is now the recommended dose for athletes, mainly football players that are bigger in size. I took 15g a day over the summer, and the results were ridiculous.

Comment

Maybe I'll up my intake when I am well enough to start taking it/lifting again. It's tough to see myself taking more than 10g at 135 pounds though...
                          Everyone dies...
                          But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

For sure not needed for you PESG (no offense meant!). The study I was informed on basically follows the principle of "Bigger body, bigger intake". 5g will be plenty for you, unless you want really expensive piss

Comment

Originally posted by RIB2211 View Post
                              For sure not needed for you PESG (no offense meant!). The study I was informed on basically follows the principle of "Bigger body, bigger intake". 5g will be plenty for you, unless you want really expensive piss
                              No offense RIB I know I'm a small guy
                              Everyone dies...
                              But not everyone lives

HAPPY HOLIDAYS PE GYM!

Comment

Working...
                              X