The beat goes on

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The beat goes on

104 mass/multiple victims shootings so far this year in this violent nation. When will this ever end???

It won't as long as we keep allowing people with mental illnesses to have access to firearms.

Comment

Originally posted by going411by7 View Post
      104 mass/multiple victims shootings so far this year in this violent nation. When will this ever end???
      When all the sane ones start packing and shoot back.
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

I've got so much to say but I'll pass.

Comment

I hate to say it but it's never going to end............we have a country that has a love affair with firearms and a country with a very broken mental health care system. The combination of the two is what we have happen over and over and over. There are too many politicians in Washington that lobby in favor of the NRA and guns every time this crap happens.

Rather than hold my breath and wait until this country takes action (I think I have a better chance of seeing a huge lottery payout in my lifetime personally), whenever I'm out with my kids or family or friends, I ALWAYS look for the nearest escape route in case some pissed off 20 year old comes in enraged because he can't get laid and decides to take his anger out on humanity with a .22 that he legally purchased.............
          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Sometimes I think about this and wonder if anyone has ever read the constitution , or the Bill of Rights, and why our founding fathers created "the right to bare Arms"? What do they teach in school I wonder? "Government good, personal liberty BAD", after all what's good for the state is good for everyone. Our right to own a gun is to protect us from our own government or others that overstep the authority we give it. During WW2 both the Nazis and Japanese knew not to invade the US of A because everyone has guns

Comment

The only way you stop this is from people not having emotions or thoughts that cause things like that to happen, not that my thought on the matter will ever happen mind you. The only thing no guns will cause is for people to ask why <object> can be so easily bought by unhinged people that can go out and do other atrocities.

Comment

First thing the Nazis did after coming to power was to take away everyone's guns, wonder how the Jews felt about that?

Comment

dear god, nobody is trying to take guns from anyone...

Putting in check systems to keep insane assholes from getting guns is probably the scariest thing for those against it because they likely wouldn't pass the mental stability checks in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post

Putting in check systems to keep insane assholes from getting guns is probably the scariest thing for those against it because they likely wouldn't pass the mental stability checks in the first place.
                    Man, if they did that, the gun market would crash!
                    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

While that would certainly help, unless guns are able to recognize who is holding it and won't shoot because they are not registered to that gun.

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                      Man, if they did that, the gun market would crash!

Besides that whole Black Market thing.

Comment

Go try and buy bullets for your gun right now. The government is buying all the bullets the manufacturers can make. What for? A gun without bullets is just a piece of metal

Comment

Originally posted by MrBigDick View Post
                          I hate to say it but it's never going to end............we have a country that has a love affair with firearms and a country with a very broken mental health care system. The combination of the two is what we have happen over and over and over. There are too many politicians in Washington that lobby in favor of the NRA and guns every time this crap happens.

Rather than hold my breath and wait until this country takes action (I think I have a better chance of seeing a huge lottery payout in my lifetime personally), whenever I'm out with my kids or family or friends, I ALWAYS look for the nearest escape route in case some pissed off 20 year old comes in enraged because he can't get laid and decides to take his anger out on humanity with a .22 that he legally purchased.............
                          In most cases it isn't the law abiding gun owner that goes on a shooting spree. When are people going that criminals don't obey laws.
                          This is a gun free zone. Really? You are just asking to be slaughtered.
                          I like to reminisce with people I don't know. Steven Wright

Comment

But they are making plans to. But I'm just one of those conspiracy theorist so don't mind me.
                            I like to reminisce with people I don't know. Steven Wright

Comment

I was raised with hunting guns. My Dad taught me gun safety before I turned ten years old. This is a whole different ball of wax.

That nut had 400 rounds of ammo left.

Comment

Working...
                              X