Why Does Everyones Dick Look Bigger Than Mine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Does Everyones Dick Look Bigger Than Mine

Idk when i read stats then i look at pictures of guys meeting those stats, even when smaller than me it appears bigger. Whats that about lol
    BPEL- 8.25
    MEG-5.75
    BPFSL- 8.50
    NBPEL-7.00
    BEG- 6.25
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-3-months.html

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Dick insecurity?

Quit reading stats and looking at dick pictures.

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

It is the angle from which you view your penis, and the angle the picture is taken from, also note that in the picture, the penis is the focus of the shot and that makes it bigger relative to the screen, perception plays a big role in all of this.
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

I posted pics on the smallest dicks on earth. Check those out, you'll feel better. I'm a bronze member, "four and a half inch dick" sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Pity party View Post
          I posted pics on the smallest dicks on earth. Check those out, you'll feel better. I'm a bronze member, "four and a half inch dick" sad.
          You'll get up there, man. Just work it little by little. Know that movie Shawshank Redemption, where the protagonist little by little (20 years of digging) with a small scapel digs a hole out of his prison cell to escape? That's PE. Little by little you'll increase size until victory.
          My Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
            Dick insecurity?

Lol naw im good with my size trust it still looks small even though i know its not though
            BPEL- 8.25
            MEG-5.75
            BPFSL- 8.50
            NBPEL-7.00
            BEG- 6.25
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...-3-months.html

"If I told you I was good you'd probably think I was boasting, if I told you I was no good you'd know I was lying" - Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by lclutchl View Post
              Lol naw im good with my size trust it still looks small even though i know its not though
              I feel the same way about my dick, and will probably always feel that way, unless of course I hit 9" EL measured along the top without touching my fatpad. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                Dick insecurity?

Exactly stop comparing your dick to others since it messes with your head.

I sometimes do it myself and you can only change how your own penis looks.

I think it also depends a lot on the camera. My phones camera zooms a lot more than my other camera.
                Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
                Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
                The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Stop looking at stats!!! LOL! Then why does everyone post them, really. Why does this site exist? You got answers to that?

Comment

Stop looking at stats!!! LOL! Then why does everyone post them, really. Why does this site exist? You got answers to that?
                    Bragging rights?
                    Sexual improvement for men?
                    Sure?

Comment

Hmmm! I'm not qualified to talk about anything on this forum. It's OK. I suppose if size didn't matter, I wouldn't be wearing my stretcher rite now. Can't call the kettle black can I.

Comment

here is the trick... dont associate your dick to a measurement or stat... find an object of nearly exact proportions and analyze it beside your unit then on its own. set it down across the room and only look at it from time to time whenever you are feeling doubtful.

Comment

Hmmm! I'm not qualified to talk about anything on this forum. It's OK. I suppose if size didn't matter, I wouldn't be wearing my stretcher rite now. Can't call the kettle black can I.
                          That's not it Pity party, and you have an equal right as anybody else on this forum, we just want you to be more positive and optimistic, and look at the brighter sides of things, thats all.

Post as you want, share your troubles and thoughts as you wish, and members here will try and help you as long as you are willing to help yourself.
                          MrB8
                          Member of the Month Nov 2013
                          Last edited by MrB8; 05-31-2014, 05:25 PM.
                          A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Hey ssssssteve and all. Thanks for your support. I don't want you to think I don't appreciate it. Look for something my size ? Hmmm Ok. Already have one. Made a clone on my lil guy, LOL. Didn't need much of the tube It sits in the drawer while I take out his BIG buddies for my wife to enjoy. She never asks for it or to see it. LOL. It's all good. Thanks again

Comment

Hey ssssssteve and all. Thanks for your support. I don't want you to think I don't appreciate it. Look for something my size ? Hmmm Ok. Already have one. Made a clone on my lil guy, LOL. Didn't need much of the tube It sits in the drawer while I take out his BIG buddies for my wife to enjoy. She never asks for it or to see it. LOL. It's all good. Thanks again
                              Maybe she doesn't need it when she has the real thing!

You are here now man, and you are on your way to improving yourself, and not only your penis.

Putting yourself down and focusing only on the negatives will not help, your wife loves you, and is still with you after all those years, that should make you feel a lot better, I am not trying to sugar coat you, but the truth as I see it says, you don't see the light at the end of the tunnel only because you are wearing sunglasses, take them off now, please, I am looking forward to reading your success threads, one after another, starting by changing your overlook on life and yourself.
                              Don't keep us waiting for long!

Comment

Working...
                              X