How to deal with a shit head?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to deal with a shit head?

Long story short me and my buddy were drinking the other day, and he grabbed me by the scruff of my shirt and pushed me up against the counter trying to be some tough guy in front of his dad.
    I've known thse guys for a while so i joke around with his dad some times, and i guess the time before this i pissed his dad off because when i shook his hand i hit his back to hard (you know with the other hand when you come in like hey man') and i guess he took offence to this, like i was trying to belittle him (he's an alchy and he's short so he suffers from little man syndrom, so does his son my buddy)
    Anyways, i guess sometime during the last time we drank and this time, he must have mentioned it to my buddy, because all i did was laugh at a joke a call him hilarious and shake his should like a bro, nothing even remotely threatening, and my buddy decided he was going to be fucking super man and save his dad from the horrible threat that is my drunken friendliness.
    Basicly this is the third time this little punk has done this, the first two times i've always grabbed him right back and pushed him around, and i told him straight up the second time that if he ever did it again he was looking for a fight, i don't play that shit, i don't put my hands on you, so fucking keep them off me!
    When it happend this last time, i wanted to hit him so bad, it took all of my pride not to atleast grab him back and shove him around, but his parents where right there and i was in his house i the middle of nowhere with no way home.
    So i just played it off like it was my fault and appologised.
    Like what kind of pathetic ass grown man has to get his son to handle his shit, and what kind of punk tries to get a cheap shot in by starting some thing when he knows the other person isn't going to be able to do anything at that moment.
    Honestly, bunch on little man syndrome wanna be tough guys.
    And the worst part is, i can tell this little punk thinks he's hard now because i didn't come at him, like he's proved something to him self and his dad lol
    what a bitch...
    So know im at a crossroads, i either bring it up to him in a civil manner the next time i talk to him, and tell him if he does it against ill lace him.
    Or i can stop giving these stupid people chance after chance, when all they do is let me down in the first place.
    Not only that, it's a hard thing to not be able to handle things the way you want, because even though i handle the situation the best way i could with out going off the deep end, for the last little while its been messing with my head, i actually felt like i was soft for a min, until i worked thru it and realised i couldn't do shit.
    What is your opinion on the matter, would you talk and give him another chance (even though you given a serious warning and he broke it, like a wussy when he was protected) or would you just cut him out, and go on with your life?
    Thanks, i appreciate the answers guys!
    Original start 09- 6'' BPEL 4.5'' MSEG

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Now- 7 1/8'' BPEL 5 1/4'' MSEG

Goal- 10'' BPEL 6.5'' MSEG

This guy sounds like a tool, the whole way reading down through it I was wondering why you were friends with someone like this. It just generally sounds like a bad scenario - drinking with his alcoholic father who he feels protective of and tries to be the strongest ape in the pack in front of him. It is a scenario I wouldn't be caught dead being a part of anyway.
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

This guy sounds like a tool, the whole way reading down through it I was wondering why you were friends with someone like this. It just generally sounds like a bad scenario - drinking with his alcoholic father who he feels protective of and tries to be the strongest ape in the pack in front of him. It is a scenario I wouldn't be caught dead being a part of anyway.
      Honestly, you nailed 100%, he was cool when we where younger, but he's always been an only child and so he has a really spoiled sense of entitlement, and there for he acts like a baby and gets upset when he doesn't get his way.
      i know this my own short coming but i hate letting people feel they have one over me when they don't it just bothers me and i think thats why im so pissed about this whole situation.

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Comment

Surround yourself with people who benefit you in some way... who needs this kind of drama? Still I don't know the true nature of the friendship, has he ever done something to protect you, help you in the past. Sometimes even our friends get lost and if we are true friends we help... have a chat to him (away from his father) Goodluck man

p.s Not dealing to your friend isn't "soft" that's real strength, you're obviously the bigger person so just let it go man.
        "When people say life is hard, I always ask... compared to what"

Comment

Yeah, I agree with the guys above. You need to find new friends. Sounds like they're both just drinking buddies and you're bound to get into some type of trouble if you continue to hang around with the both of them.

Sometimes you wake up and realize that the 'friends' you've got aren't moving on the same path as you and if they're bringing you down, you need to cut ties, no matter how long you've known them. Good luck to ya
          Be a reflection of what you'd like to see in others.
          If you want love, give love.
          If you want honesty, give honesty.
          If you want respect, give respect.
          You get in return, what you give.

Comment

if hes done this a few times i would definitely move on and find new friends because thats just not what friends do man, iv been in this situation a few times and it does change the friendship into being more hostile, hostility isnt what your supposed to find in friends at all. if it happened the one time me n my friend talked it over and set aside our differences and moved on. but your friend keeps thinking he can get away with it, so if i was you id move on without him.
            Initial stats - 27th May 2014:
            BPEL - 6.15"
            EG - 4.7"
            Current:
            BPEL - 7.3"
            EG - 4.7"

Short term Goal:
            BPEL - 7.5"
            EG - 5"
            Long term Goal:
            BPEL - 8"
            EG - 5.5"

Comment

First thing that comes to mind.

It seems as if you are friends and the drinking may hinder that, I would wait until you two are alone. I would look him dead in the eye and I would say " hey, about the other day, if you EVER do that again I will beat the ever loving shot out of you" then I would tell him we will never again speak of this and if it happens again I would more than likely kick his little bitch teeth out through his ass and end the friendship or just end the friendship.

You dont need a deep conversation over this with him, straight to the point. For the record I would have ended up walking home.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Thanks guys, i really appreciate the time you guys have put into your answer, i can see that you guys really understand whats going on and i thank you for that.
                The aswers where basicly all along the same level so i think i will most likely just quite talking to this punk like all of you said pretty much.
                It's a hard thing to drop friends, but it's deffinitely for the better, i mean i could go all ape like' and continue on with the friendship but it would deff become more hostile and the next time it happened (and it would) it would end in sluggin it out', there for i'd be basically doing the smae damn thing as him, might aswell just set up a date now lol!
                No but seriously i think the smart thing to do is to just leave it behind, like you said and move ahead, its hard because i feel walked on but i guess that's what being bigger is all about.
                Thanks again guys, the answers where just what i needed!
                JurassicBone
                Last edited by JurassicBone; 06-18-2014, 11:38 AM.

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Comment

I think over all you are making the correct choice. If by chance he tries to say he is sorry refer to the " next time you will get beaten" because I think if he heard it sober and one on one he would respect you a whole lot different than he has been.
                  Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Just hopped online to cruise through the forums. Hope you and ya boy can come to an understanding, or you two do well going ya separate ways. BigO gave some no games/no bullshit advice. Reading it I was like "oh shit!" Lol. It's always interesting checking this site out. Good people

Comment

It is hard losing friendships mate, but sometimes people drift apart or are forced apart by the friend's asshole behaviour. I have lost and fallen out with a few friends over the years, some I have made friends with again (those who were worth it), while others I did not.

Trust your gut in circumstances like these and it usually never fails. If he is worth his salt as a friend, he will see the error of his ways and try to make amends, if he doesn't then he isn't worth your time. Just don't be made a fool of, if you think he will continue with this kind of behaviour or isn't worth the hassle then ditch him.

I personally wouldn't go down the violence route with him, even threatening him, it ends up making you no better than him and could also prove very problematic for you (physical assault charges, injuries, threats, retaliations, and so forth). Violence is very rarely, if ever, worth it in situations like this.
                      kickinthemebs
                      Member of the Month Feb 2014
                      Last edited by kickinthemebs; 06-18-2014, 05:44 PM. Reason: paragraphs
                      League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Perhaps you can use this situation to kill two birds with one stone - to say what you really want as well as end the friendship; without violence and without it appearing like you were intimidated by him.

I would pull your pseudo-friend aside, inform him that his little stunt may have given him a temporary boost to his ego and impressed his father but had the situation taken place anywhere else, you both know what would have really went down. Let him know that what he did was cowardly which is why you no longer have time for the likes of someone like him. Then you simply walk away.
                        TPW
                        Member of the Month Oct 2013
                        Last edited by TPW; 06-18-2014, 07:26 PM.

Comment

How to deal with a shit head?

Throw a roll of crack wipes at his face.
                          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Easiest way to avoid the situation you were in is not drinking and not hanging with others who are drinking. Alcohol is seriously the worst. Most misunderstood drug there is.
                            Focus on the positive :D
                            -----
                            The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Its really something to see when people you don't really know have more logic than most of your close friends! lol
                              All of you guys and girls were on point, and truthfully i do feel the same way, i know the best thing to do would be to just cut this person as a friend, but sometime my pride gets the best of me, and i really hate it when people walk on me.
                              Still, the truth is solid, and the higher road is to leave this kid in the passing wind like the dusty fart he is!
                              Thanks guys!

Start- 7'' BPEL 5'' MSEG

Comment

Working...
                              X