Height and penis deception?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Height and penis deception?

Okay lets say a woman has SLEPT with two men. One of the men is 4ft with a 7x5 penis while the other is 7ft with a 8x6 penis. Which of the two men do you think she will say has the bigger penis? This isn't a trick question just a general wondering. Even though the taller man has the bigger penis, the shorter guys penis will look huge considering his height. Also will the fact that it LOOKS bigger have an effect during sex?

JF

Obviously she will feel the taller man has the bigger dick. How it will look depends on the girls height as well. The small guy might have a better dick to butt cheeks ratio than the big guy cause if someone is like 7ft, I would assume he's packing a 10" non bone pressed erect length at least.

I'm pretty sure the girl will be more impressed with the small guy's size. Cause it will look huge on him. 6 ft guy with 8x6 would be a better comparison. 7 ft is too tall lol.

Comment

That was my initial thought, just thought I'd get some more opinions ahah yeah I know, I wanted to put a picture in peoples heads of how height to penis size ratio can be deceiving! 10" nbpel?!? Height has nothing to do with penis size btw, this has been covered in many post's before

Comment

I think it depends. LOOKING at the guys units on their overall body and appearance, the smaller guy will appear to be much more well endowed for his body size.

FEELING it, she will likely remember the size and experience of the larger man as being a good deal bigger.
        Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

I think Butt cheeks to dick ratio is important. Thinner the thighs and butt cheeks the bigger the dick will look on U.

Comment

The guy who knows how to screw the best will be the winner!!!
            FL 6.0"/MFG 5.75", BPEL 7.00"/MEG 6.5"

The Ultimate Jelq (The UJ)
            The Ultimate V (The UV)
            Testicle Jelq (The TJ)
            Heated Bundled LAS
            Ultimate Warmup Exercise

Comment

People allways overstate this percption thing . Guys come on and say I am 6ft 4in so I need a 8in dick to look average .
              Look it is pretty simple re the visual perception thing, from a distance a 6 ft guy with 6in may look the same as a 7ft guy with 7in . However as he gets closer more visual clues including the girls own body comes up and actual size is easier to determine and that is before any actual feel comes into play.

Comment

Originally posted by 604 View Post
                Obviously she will feel the taller man has the bigger dick. How it will look depends on the girls height as well. The small guy might have a better dick to butt cheeks ratio than the big guy cause if someone is like 7ft, I would assume he's packing a 10" non bone pressed erect length at least.

I'm pretty sure the girl will be more impressed with the small guy's size. Cause it will look huge on him. 6 ft guy with 8x6 would be a better comparison. 7 ft is too tall lol.
                I would think since both men have more than enough size for any lady that in this scenario ( or most in reality) she will choose the guy she had the most enjoyable times with. SHe wont choose the smaller guy just because he looks smaller because of his large dick.

These answers always make me just kind of giggle to myself, thank God I was not drinking milk, that shit burns coming out of my nose.
                Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Originally posted by rbi99 View Post
                  The guy who knows how to screw the best will be the winner!!!
                  I think she will go with the one who pulled up in an Audi myself. I need one of them there horseless carriages.

Comment

The guy who doesn't ask is this this biggest dick you have ever had.
                    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

What if a guy who was 7 foot 2 had both legs chopped at the knee but had a 8 inch dick, how big would it look?

Comment

The bottom of it might be fucked from all the dragging on the ground, poor bollox.. literally...

Originally posted by BigO View Post
                        What if a guy who was 7 foot 2 had both legs chopped at the knee but had a 8 inch dick, how big would it look?

Comment

Does Wallet bulge help ? You could pack kleenex or an old sock in your wallet. Thick wallet, must have lottsa moola!
                          Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                          Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

What if he had two MASSIVE wallets that balanced him up either side of having no legs, but he had a 9 inch dick, would it look big do you think? Or perhaps a guy with two 12 inch rulers for legs with a six inch cock, would that look long? Or perhaps a guy with a frog for a penis but with matchsticks for legs?

Comment

I have very large legs and ass (not fat) and I feel thats one of the reasons my dick looks small to me.
                              Starting..........Current
                              BPFSL - 8"........8 7/8"
                              BPEL - 7.5".......8.5"
                              NBPEL - 7"........8"
                              MSEG - 5.5"......6"

All time goal
                              9.5"x6.5" :biggrin1: 8=======D

Comment

Working...
                              X