Keyboard Warriors.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyboard Warriors.

So today seems to be a day where over the likes of social media I'm receiving threats off having an opinion based on a status update I seen from a friend and offering them friendly advice. Now I'm guessing its the person who the status update was about has decided to message me personally stating he wants to fight me.

Things like this make me laugh so much considering when I had someone threaten me before and I seen them in the town they cowered away and didn't dare look at me. Its times like this when I got to remember I'm 23 not 19 like the other person and there's a 99% chance with my frame 100kg standing 6'9 I would kill said person so the block button has been used.

Has anyone else had any experience with Keyboard Warriors they want too share?

It seems they're a strange breed.
    Start Date; 19/05/14

BPEL 5.78"
    BPEG 4.75"

Current;

BPEL 6.5"
    BPEG 4.75"

Goal;

BFEL 7.5" - 8"
    BPEG 5.5" - 6"

No because I find sitting on social media instead of really doing something in life as useless. Hey that's just my opinion; everyone is entitled to their own thoughts.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Are you by any chance descended from vikings?
      Stats 14/06/2014 - BPEL: 6.4'' | NBPEL: 6.1'' | EG: 5.15'' | FL: 4.6''

Current - BPEL: 6.75'' | NBPEL: 6.25'' | MEG: 5.25'' | FL: 4.9''

Short Term Goal - BPEL: 6.9'' | NBPEL: 6.5' | EG: 5.5'' | FL: 5''

Long Term Goal - NBPEL: 7.2'' | EG: 5.7'' | FL: 5.5''

Comment

Originally posted by Robeto View Post
        Are you by any chance descended from vikings?
        No actually from a Roman Emperor named Ceasar. I likes Romans; we kicked ass. As soon as we became Italians everyone beat us up!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          No actually from a Roman Emperor named Ceasar. I likes Romans; we kicked ass. As soon as we became Italians everyone beat us up!
          I can agree with this sentiment haha, I'm actually lucky enough to be from both! I was wondering if OP was descended from vikings, because that frame sounds god damn huge, he might as well be filling in for the mountain.
          Stats 14/06/2014 - BPEL: 6.4'' | NBPEL: 6.1'' | EG: 5.15'' | FL: 4.6''

Current - BPEL: 6.75'' | NBPEL: 6.25'' | MEG: 5.25'' | FL: 4.9''

Short Term Goal - BPEL: 6.9'' | NBPEL: 6.5' | EG: 5.5'' | FL: 5''

Long Term Goal - NBPEL: 7.2'' | EG: 5.7'' | FL: 5.5''

Comment

Of course CUSP82 everyone is entitled to their own thoughts and opinions but have you not thought that participating in this forum and on this thread is a form of social media?

However I see your point, I have it on my phone for train journeys and such plus to keep in contact with friends across the world as its the easiest way in my eyes.
            Start Date; 19/05/14

BPEL 5.78"
            BPEG 4.75"

Current;

BPEL 6.5"
            BPEG 4.75"

Goal;

BFEL 7.5" - 8"
            BPEG 5.5" - 6"

Comment

We have many warriors here.
              Start(11.24.11) BPEL 6 7/8 EG 4 7/8
              Current stats

Comment

Oh sorry Robeto you were speaking to me, my apologies.

I don't think I have any Nordic blood in me, there's some Scottish & some English. Maybe a little Nordic as my brother did get asked if he was Norwegian I'd have to check it out.
                Start Date; 19/05/14

BPEL 5.78"
                BPEG 4.75"

Current;

BPEL 6.5"
                BPEG 4.75"

Goal;

BFEL 7.5" - 8"
                BPEG 5.5" - 6"

Comment

Here I help, and yes have a bit of fun while doing so. I always am able to squeeze in the time while at work. When I am not working the thought of sitting behind a computer reading what other people are doing or did, well I just as soon would rather be out doing and not reading.

Comment

I personally haven't but I can see someone who's 19 doing that.
                    It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

CUSP82 Yeah I was only joking about it being social media I see you're an admin

MrBigDick I guess its the different maturity levels people have. I'm passed the stage of doing all that now, all I want is a stress free and hassle free life So the block button was very useful.
                      Start Date; 19/05/14

BPEL 5.78"
                      BPEG 4.75"

Current;

BPEL 6.5"
                      BPEG 4.75"

Goal;

BFEL 7.5" - 8"
                      BPEG 5.5" - 6"

Comment

There are a lot of keyboard warriors on here, and a lot who are older than 19...
                        League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Oh I don't mean on here kickinthemebs it was via facebook.
                          Start Date; 19/05/14

BPEL 5.78"
                          BPEG 4.75"

Current;

BPEL 6.5"
                          BPEG 4.75"

Goal;

BFEL 7.5" - 8"
                          BPEG 5.5" - 6"

Comment

Originally posted by DutchDave View Post
                            CUSP82 Yeah I was only joking about it being social media I see you're an admin

MrBigDick I guess its the different maturity levels people have. I'm passed the stage of doing all that now, all I want is a stress free and hassle free life So the block button was very useful.
                            I've blocked lots of people. I had to block one friend of mine because he just couldn't post without being negative, sarcastic or some other crap and I got tired of him so I unfriended him and blocked him. I just don't have guys private messaging me with stuff like that......
                            It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

I have really strong opinions that I like to share. I don't know what the point of talking with anonymous people is if you are just going to pander to them in order for them to like you. I'm just committed to helping the guys here have a good life, even if it means they won't like me. People need the truth more than they need to be patted on the back for doing what they've always done.
                              Focus on the positive :D
                              -----
                              The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Working...
                              X