What do you guys think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you guys think?

Alright so this post is kind of a rant about insecurities about myself. So if yall don't want to read about that SKIP this!!

I just kind of want other peoples opinions. Am i being a little bitch? should i man the fuck up? or am i being reasonable.

Anyways, I don't want to sound cocky but i am not an ugly guy but i am very insecure. This all starts with, acne on the face (haven't had clear skin for awhile), its nothing extreme and tbh this isn't the thing im most insecure about. I honestly don't even care because its not THAT much. But my pimples can get pretty dang big. This leads to acne obviously on my back and just above my ass crack aha. Anyways the acne on my back always usually leave hyper pigmentation (basically acne scars that are dark spots). Now i am an asian guy so its like dark tan spots on my skins. Very noticeable which sucks. Also i use to have a nickel sized flat mole on my back, i tried the at home remedy stuff, and it removed most of it, but there is still a bunch of little specks of mole. Also you can basically still see the outline and shape of the mole (which is now scar). So basically it looks like a nickel sized scar with little specks of moles but a bunch of it. Not very pleasing to look at up close. So basically my back consist of a bunch of acne scars (literately everywhere on my back) + this nickel sized scar. So i workout, not the best body but im slowly getting to my goals. Id say i have a better body than the average joe (but again nothing crazy lol). I honestly HATE taking my shirt off because of those scars.

Ok on to the thing that im most insecure about. My penis, pretty typical aha. Anyways i am either just under average or average. Sitting at 5" erect length, and like 4 inches erect girth. As you can guess i am a virgin lol. Honestly that isn't the worst part, i've accepted that my penis is small but i can change that with PE. The thing im most insecure about is the fordyce spots that i have on the base of my penis up until the mid point of my shaft. The base is VERY VERY noticeable, it just looks like a group of fordyce spots everywhere. this SUCKS! because they are permanent and this just breaks my heart lol.

Thats not even the end of it, so growing up my parents never told me about how you can roll the foreskin down and over the head of the penis. I didn't figure that out until i was 18-19 (sad i know). So with that, i developed TIGHT foreskin, so i can't pull my foreskin back when erect, i have to pull it back when flaccid then get erect but when doing that it stretches my foreskin so much that it starts to hurt and burn. NOW im still not even done! when pulling back the foreskin, i reveal these little bumps. After searching the internet i have come to believe that they are Pearly Penile Papules. But its not on the head of the penis, they are on the area where my foreskin is extremely tight (so basically the start of the inner foreskin). Not only do i have that but i have TONS of that. It looks like a huge group of them!

I have concluded that i have a BUNCH of skin problems that i won't even mention about my face, i feel like this post is long enough. But basically sometimes these random blemishes show up, extremely dry skin (sometimes! i know its weird), white heads around my nose and mouth area. And you guys are probably thinking that im a dirt bag and don't wash up. But i am actually very clean, i wash my face in the morning and at night, im very active, i workout, play sports, drink lots of water.

My diet isn't the best, but its better than most people.

So what do you guys think? I am being a little bitch? or are there solutions to my problems. I honestly don't feel like i will have sex until i fix most of my penis issues. I just can't even imagine showing a girl it.
    BEING A LITTLE BITCH
    100.00%
    MAN THE FUCK UP
    0%
    THERE ARE SOLUTIONS!!!!
    0%

Well, let me ask this. Have you been to a dermatologist for the skin issues? Most, if not all, of those issues may have a remedy.

To be honest, I'm not familiar with the penile skin issues, but they seem like something that would be in line with a dermatologist also.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

bobjones,

I think you are picking only the perceived "negatives" and let that fog your mind, I will not pick one of those choices as I don't believe they are relevant.

Acne (which can be treated), appearance, moles, even the fordyce spots (which is normal by the way) are nothing to hold you back, you need to focus on the positives you have, and work on improving them, a character, a charisma, personality, ambition, knowledge, skills, all those things that you seem to overlook about yourself are what really counts. Don't give in to fake ideas of perfection, no one is perfect, but we seek to be the best we can, for ourselves and those who matter the most to us.

As for still being a virgin, the moment you loose your anxiety and start meeting people and talking to ladies, you will find someone who is right for you just as you are right for them, penis size doesn't matter and can be enlarged, but you need to build some confidence to be able to overcome all this, and it needs an outlook change.
      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
      X