Urethra what ! ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urethra what ! ?

So I was online looking for some sex toyes to order for my girl. And I came across this add for men steel rods that you put into your Urethra. I couldnt imagine someone doing this for pleasure but it seemed that they were marketing it for that. These rods were like 5 inches long and showed pics of dudes putting these rods in their pee hole to stretch them out.

questions:

Why do this?

Why want a bigger Urethra?

Does having a bigger Urethra have any sort of positive benefit to PE?

I just looked it up and apparently it is an S&M thing...it appears there is no discernible benefit related to PE. People do a lot of crazy shit during sex and I respect that and am open to much of it, but this definitely tops the list of things I would never do. I don't think it is to enlarge the Urethra, but actually to prevent the lucky individual from getting an erection...

Comment

I have had a tube shoved up my urethra by a urologist. I was numbed during the process and still felt excruciating pain. I was literally gasping and shaking and didn't stop shaking till 30 minutes later. I have broken more than 10 bones and had teeth forcibly knocked out. I have my kidney punched so hard I pissed blood the whole next day. Nothing comes close to the pain my poor little urethra felt that day, and that was WITH a local anesthetic.

I can't imagine what kind of person it takes to willfully inflict that kind of pain upon himself.
      Focus on the positive :D
      -----
      The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Working...
      X