Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dick.net back (for now?)

Since the other thread is closed I thought I'd start this one

As was reported on Mez the site seems to be back - at least for the moment. I'll be making sure to back up anything from there that I really don't want to lose, but I'm definitely glad that it's back up.

I'm really happy it's back. I watched one of Shaun's videos and it will be up for at least another month. Probably longer if someone buys it from him, which he said he wants.

Comment

And the reason you're using our place to make announcements about your place is for what? That's not what we do here. Do you want to contribute to this site or just use it ?
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Because there was a thread about the other site, which is how I FOUND this site in the first place although I'm being made to feel increasingly unwanted here.
        There appears to be a fair number of people who are members of BOTH sites, and I thought the fact that the other is at least temporarily up again and people are able to go there and at least retrieve the items they had saved on there would be of interest to those people. And since this is the "off topic" area it seemed like the appropriate place to post it.

When I found this site - again only because I did a search for places where the other was being discussed - I thought this might be a good one to move to and participate in if the other didn't come back, or perhaps participate in both, but it's becoming apparent that that's not the case. You know instead of berating the people who were looking for a new home and making them feel unwelcome you could have said gosh it's a shame what happened at the other place, but we're happy to have new members here and look forward to having you participate! I got that privately from 2 moderators, but publicly the reception has been anything but welcoming.
        Qandisa
        Member of the Month March 2016
        Last edited by Qandisa; 07-29-2014, 10:53 AM.

Comment

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

aboard Qandisa!

I think there is a misunderstanding here, yourself and all members of any site are welcome here, of course keeping in mind and noting the difference in scope between us and other sites.

It was not the intention of any post to be unwelcoming, please note that everybody still needs to get used to the others writing style as well.

Everyone is welcome aboard, we are a lot different than DN though, we offer assistance in a different direction, so as long as one is interested in the Gym, and follows the rules, without trying to mimic another site, all is fine.
            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Welcome on board Qandisa, apologies if you felt unwelcome since joining here. We have a good group of people here and we are a welcoming and friendly bunch. As MrB8 pointed out too, some of us have a certain sense of humour on the thread that might take a bit of getting used to, I am sure you know this from being on other forums too? I am a bit of a smart-ass sometimes but it is generally just meant as joking with people I suppose jokes can be a bit lost in text format too.

I had a look on dicknet earlier for the first time and it is quite a different site to ours, so there might be a bit of adjustment for people who want to get involved here from that site. We got a good bunch of people here and you seem like an interesting character with interesting opinions, so hopefully you stick around
              League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by Qandisa View Post
                Because there was a thread about the other site, which is how I FOUND this site in the first place although I'm being made to feel increasingly unwanted here.
                There appears to be a fair number of people who are members of BOTH sites, and I thought the fact that the other is at least temporarily up again and people are able to go there and at least retrieve the items they had saved on there would be of interest to those people. And since this is the "off topic" area it seemed like the appropriate place to post it.

When I found this site - again only because I did a search for places where the other was being discussed - I thought this might be a good one to move to and participate in if the other didn't come back, or perhaps participate in both, but it's becoming apparent that that's not the case. You know instead of berating the people who were looking for a new home and making them feel unwelcome you could have said gosh it's a shame what happened at the other place, but we're happy to have new members here and look forward to having you participate! I got that privately from 2 moderators, but publicly the reception has been anything but welcoming.
                What that site offers and what we offer are two different things. This is not a pick up, hook up site; this is for people who want to improve themselves in many ways. Oh yes we have fun as well.

If you motive is to join in what we do here and have some fun as well then you are more than welcome. If your motive is to try and use this in ways that it's not intended for and make it into something of the site that closed down then we will have a problem and when there is a problem I usually win.
                So be part of our community and show all our good members that you want to add to the site,help guys, and not looking for hook ups and whatever. The ball is now in your court.

Comment

Why is everyone losing their minds about that site and then ruffling feathers here? I don't get it.
                  Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                    What that site offers and what we offer are two different things. This is not a pick up, hook up site; this is for people who want to improve themselves in many ways. Oh yes we have fun as well.

If you motive is to join in what we do here and have some fun as well then you are more than welcome. If your motive is to try and use this in ways that it's not intended for and make it into something of the site that closed down then we will have a problem and when there is a problem I usually win.
                    So be part of our community and show all our good members that you want to add to the site,help guys, and not looking for hook ups and whatever. The ball is now in your court.
                    Yes, DN is a very different site from this (and that's IS, not WAS as the site appears to be back at least for now). DN is an actual social networking site, where believe it or not people actually make friends. I was invited to the site by a local guy that I was seeing, not for the purpose of hooking up (since we already were) but for socializing and participating. I stayed there because I like the site. If I was looking for a place for hookups then as a woman there are much more appropriate places to be than a site that's primarily inhabited by gay and bi men. I'm a very sexual person and a very open person in regards to discussing sex. Just a few days ago I had a friend over asking me questions about how to get his girlfriend more interested in/proficient with blowjobs.

I enjoy discussions of that nature. I like being in environments where one can feel free to openly discuss things like that. One of the reasons I particularly like DN is because although I tend to receive some attention there I'm NOT getting dozens of guys hitting on me every day, which I have had on some other sites and has eventually caused me to not want to participate at them anymore. However by the same token I don't find that sarcasm and hostility make me want to participate very much either.

Comment

Originally posted by Qandisa View Post
                      Yes, DN is a very different site from this (and that's IS, not WAS as the site appears to be back at least for now). DN is an actual social networking site, where believe it or not people actually make friends. I was invited to the site by a local guy that I was seeing, not for the purpose of hooking up (since we already were) but for socializing and participating. I stayed there because I like the site. If I was looking for a place for hookups then as a woman there are much more appropriate places to be than a site that's primarily inhabited by gay and bi men. I'm a very sexual person and a very open person in regards to discussing sex. Just a few days ago I had a friend over asking me questions about how to get his girlfriend more interested in/proficient with blowjobs.

I enjoy discussions of that nature. I like being in environments where one can feel free to openly discuss things like that. One of the reasons I particularly like DN is because although I tend to receive some attention there I'm NOT getting dozens of guys hitting on me every day, which I have had on some other sites and has eventually caused me to not want to participate at them anymore. However by the same token I don't find that sarcasm and hostility make me want to participate very much either.
                      You can find discussions like that here, they are usually located in the following forums:

Relationship Forum

A Woman's Perspective

To get a good idea on who we are, what we do, and how we run discussions, I suggest reading around the forums STARTING HERE.

You may find here a good place for those discussions where advice exchange is welcome, without unwanted attention.
                      A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Well stay if you like, or go; it is your choice.My job is to make sure our site is what it's supposed to be. There have been many attempts by some to come and try to make this what it is not; a hook up site. Many a member has messaged me over the years about unwanted and unrequested messages regarding pictures and hook up and other silly things that we don't promote. If you took my suspicion as sarcasm or that you are not wanted then I am sorry but this place is special and I want it to remain so.

Comment

Comment

^^ Would love a beer now.... thanks Jay
                            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                              ^^ Would love a beer now.... thanks Jay
                              I don't even drink beer and that picture makes me want a beer lol damn it looks good!

Comment

Working...
                              X