Duke "Fuck List" and Penis Size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duke "Fuck List" and Penis Size

This is from 2010, but I was reminded of it recently.

The Full Duke University "Fuck List" Thesis From A Former Female Student (UPDATE)

http://www.slideshare.net/Spotery/co...fuck-list-full

Notice how penis size is UNABASHEDLY used as a metric of 'manliness'.

She even mentions that the first subject (name can be found via Google) is "enormous" even after "frat-star-sizing" her way through her freshman year (her words). Size obviously matters.

To her, yes. Interesting read though thanks for the link.

Comment

I have been with my share of guys, I've blogged about some of them, and all I can say about this "essay" is... what a bitch. Seriously she'd better hope that no guy dissects his time with her the same way because I highly suspect she's not going to like it, and I would bet it probably go something like "just get her drunk and she's a pretty easy lay".

I have said this before - size does, and does not,matter. It really depends on the individual and the situation. For me there's a pretty big range of of what I consider to be enjoyable (again, depending on how it's used). Too big it just hurts. And yes, I know it sucks to say it, but for some women there really is such a thing as too small. That doesn't mean that all of us are "size queens" (as I've been called before), just that I've been with a few guys that were *very* small, both in length and girth, and honestly I couldn't feel it at all.

Conversely I have in my lifetime been with 3 guys that were 9" (I didn't seek them out because of their size - in fact with 2 of them I didn't even know their size until I was already interested in them) and 2 of them were the worst fucks I have ever had in my life. Honestly I would rather be with the very small guys than either of those 2 again, at least they were more active and engaged partners. These two both suffered from "big dick syndrome", where they felt that hey they'd shown up with a big dick, that's all they had to do. Both of them just lay there. Literally. Didn't feel like they had to do anything else, just wanted to lie back and be ridden and that was it. And I mean that was IT, no touching or fondling or foreplay, no dirty talk during it, no other physical touching during it.... might as well have been using a dildo, there'd have been the same amount of interaction.

So to me using penis size as a measure of manliness or sexual prowess is like saying whoa look at that chick with the huge breasts, she's obviously really good in bed! Sure they might be fun to play with a bit but if that's all there is to it and there's no passion, no excitement, no interpersonal energy then... what's the point?
      Qandisa
      Member of the Month March 2016
      Last edited by Qandisa; 08-03-2014, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by stilltoosmall View Post
        This is from 2010, but I was reminded of it recently.

The Full Duke University "Fuck List" Thesis From A Former Female Student (UPDATE)

College Girl Powerpoint Fuck List - Full

Notice how penis size is UNABASHEDLY used as a metric of 'manliness'.

She even mentions that the first subject (name can be found via Google) is "enormous" even after "frat-star-sizing" her way through her freshman year (her words). Size obviously matters.
        There's no way to estimate the sizes she's talking about. She could be referring to average sizes (which she considered large... a possibility since girls almost always over-estimate) against a couple of guys that were way below average.
        seanyboy
        Last edited by seanyboy; 08-03-2014, 01:48 PM.
        Start - 5.5 NBPEL, BPEL (wasn't measuring - probably around 6.5), 5.5 MEG.
        Current - 7.5 BPEL,
        5.75 MEG.
        Started 3/2013.
        All manual so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Qandisa View Post
          I have been with my share of guys, I've blogged about some of them, and all I can say about this "essay" is... what a bitch. Seriously she'd better hope that no guy dissects his time with her the same way because I highly suspect she's not going to like it, and I would bet it probably go something like "just get her drunk and she's a pretty easy lay".

I have said this before - size does, and does not,matter. It really depends on the individual and the situation. For me there's a pretty big range of of what I consider to be enjoyable (again, depending on how it's used). Too big it just hurts. And yes, I know it sucks to say it, but for some women there really is such a thing as too small. That doesn't mean that all of us are "size queens" (as I've been called before), just that I've been with a few guys that were *very* small, both in length and girth, and honestly I couldn't feel it at all.

Conversely I have in my lifetime been with 3 guys that were 9" (I didn't seek them out because of their size - in fact with 2 of them I didn't even know their size until I was already interested in them) and 2 of them were the worst fucks I have ever had in my life. Honestly I would rather be with the very small guys than either of those 2 again, at least they were more active and engaged partners. These two both suffered from "big dick syndrome", where they felt that hey they'd shown up with a big dick, that's all they had to do. Both of them just lay there. Literally. Didn't feel like they had to do anything else, just wanted to lie back and be ridden and that was it. And I mean that was IT, no touching or fondling or foreplay, no dirty talk during it, no other physical touching during it.... might as well have been using a dildo, there'd have been the same amount of interaction.

So to me using penis size as a measure of manliness or sexual prowess is like saying whoa look at that chick with the huge breasts, she's obviously really good in bed! Sure they might be fun to play with a bit but if that's all there is to it and there's no passion, no excitement, no interpersonal energy then... what's the point?
          How many partners have you had?

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
            How many partners have you had?
            What many would classify as too many.

I'm 45 now, I started having sex when I was 13. Sometimes partners would be full-on sex partners, many times they'd just be oral (I have kind of a fetish for giving oral). I have had several committed, multi-year relationships, but my overall number is... high - especially if you count the oral-only ones with it. I stopped counting when it got to 100, that was in my 20's. I have seen more than my share of male equipment and am very familiar with it. I also know there are all kinds of factors that go into sexual encounters and experiences and things that can affect performance, and in general I'm actually fairly non-judgmental in that department. Maybe that's why I end up with partners that will contact me months or years later if they're having relationship issues and need advice, because they know I'll sit down with them and listen and they don't need to be embarrassed talking to me about anything. The latest one was asking for advice on how to get his girlfriend to give a better blowjob, the one before that was just on how to go about asking out a girl he's friends with but he doesn't want to ruin the friendship.

As for the 2 guys that just lay there and didn't do anything... if you've seen 2 1/2 Men, the episode where Alan is in bed with a woman Charlie had slept with before, and she just basically closes her eyes and lies there and says "go ahead" .... reverse that and that's exactly what it was like.

Comment

Originally posted by Qandisa View Post
              What many would classify as too many.

I'm 45 now, I started having sex when I was 13. Sometimes partners would be full-on sex partners, many times they'd just be oral (I have kind of a fetish for giving oral). I have had several committed, multi-year relationships, but my overall number is... high - especially if you count the oral-only ones with it. I stopped counting when it got to 100, that was in my 20's. I have seen more than my share of male equipment and am very familiar with it. I also know there are all kinds of factors that go into sexual encounters and experiences and things that can affect performance, and in general I'm actually fairly non-judgmental in that department. Maybe that's why I end up with partners that will contact me months or years later if they're having relationship issues and need advice, because they know I'll sit down with them and listen and they don't need to be embarrassed talking to me about anything. The latest one was asking for advice on how to get his girlfriend to give a better blowjob, the one before that was just on how to go about asking out a girl he's friends with but he doesn't want to ruin the friendship.

As for the 2 guys that just lay there and didn't do anything... if you've seen 2 1/2 Men, the episode where Alan is in bed with a woman Charlie had slept with before, and she just basically closes her eyes and lies there and says "go ahead" .... reverse that and that's exactly what it was like.
              I would have to say post 3 does not come across as non judgemental.
              For the size range in post 3 to make sense maths wise ,you would have to have had several thousand partners.

Comment

I just read her entire post. She referred to 10 out of 13 as some form of enormous. Just another drunk girl with no idea what she's talking about. She probably thinks the "footlong" subs at Subway are actually twelve inches, too.
                Focus on the positive :D
                -----
                The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Arent' they?
                  Cause I'm TNT, I'm Dynamite :boxing::aikido:

Got nine lives...used six already!! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by camaro View Post
                    Aren't they?
                    Nope. Exactly 11". Which is why they aren't legally allowed to name them 12" subs. They had to use the word "footlong," 'cause apparently that's vague enough to be acceptable.
                    Focus on the positive :D
                    -----
                    The dog in the bun represents my lifetime goal.

Comment

Originally posted by aBone2pick View Post
                      I just read her entire post. She referred to 10 out of 13 as some form of enormous. Just another drunk girl with no idea what she's talking about. She probably thinks the "footlong" subs at Subway are actually twelve inches, too.
                      I was thinking the same thing reading thru her "evaluations" ...most of them were very well equipped according to her which is most likely statistically impossible if you are going by what science says is large. Now what she thinks is big is prob a whole other thing.
                      Started: 7 x 5
                      Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                      Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

Originally posted by DennyA View Post
                        I was thinking the same thing reading thru her "evaluations" ...most of them were very well equipped according to her which is most likely statistically impossible if you are going by what science says is large. Now what she thinks is big is prob a whole other thing.
                        On first glance, my impression was that she was with a bunch of dudes that were all above average and a couple of dudes that were average that she considered small. But once I put my insecurity in check and used statistical logic, I'm thinking that the scenario goes like this: she was with a bunch of dudes that were all average (which she considered large or at least impressively satisfying), one dude that was above average that she considered "enormous," and a couple dudes that were below average that she considered small.

Now there could always be an aberration to that logic. Maybe there is some weird correlation with athletes and dick size. Like maybe athletes have bigger dicks because they have higher testosterone levels than normal. But I don't recall any such study to confirm whether that's true or not.
                        Start - 5.5 NBPEL, BPEL (wasn't measuring - probably around 6.5), 5.5 MEG.
                        Current - 7.5 BPEL,
                        5.75 MEG.
                        Started 3/2013.
                        All manual so far.

Comment

I don't even know what to think when it comes to this potato shit.
                          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by seanyboy View Post
                            There's no way to estimate the sizes she's talking about. She could be referring to average sizes (which she considered large... a possibility since girls almost always over-estimate) against a couple of guys that were way below average.
                            She does seem to think everyone is huge, it seems statistically unlikely but who knows. What is for sure is she is an absolute bitch for including their identities.
                            Start
                            May 15th 2014

Last Measured Gains (unsure how accurate in all fairness)
                            July 2nd

BPEL + 0.5"
                            NBPEL + 0.6"
                            MEG + 0.0"

Ser Gregor Clegains.

Comment

Damn you guys sound pathetic in this thread. Why are you trying to quantify the size of some college slut's sex partners. Why do you care that much? Sad.

Comment

Working...
                              X