Fun and Interesting Sex Facts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun and Interesting Sex Facts

In my line of work, I am exposed to all kinds of information about sex - the fun, the interesting and the bizarre. So I thought I would start a thread to share these little tidbits of information with you.

Oh and please feel feel to share any sex facts you may know as well.
    TPW
    Member of the Month Oct 2013
    Last edited by TPW; 09-14-2014, 06:21 PM.

Suuuub-scribe.
    Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Gymnophoria is the sense that someone is mentally undressing you.

The "G-spot" was nearly called the Whipple Tickle - after Professor Beverley Whipple, who coined the expression that we know today.

During sexual intercourse, in addition to the genitals and breasts, the inner nose also swells.

Women consider penis size the ninth most important feature for a man, while men rate it much more highly, in third place.

Sex can relieve a headache – it releases the tension, which restricts blood vessels in the brain.

Comment

Did Dr. Whipple coin the phrase G-SPOT? Sorry I did not track that post about the expression we know today part. I am sometimes quite obtuse.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by wishful10x8 View Post
          Did Dr. Whipple coin the phrase G-SPOT? Sorry I did not track that post about the expression we know today part. I am sometimes quite obtuse.
          No worries wishful...I probably should have worded it better. The term G-spot was named after physician Ernst Gräfenberg. It was almost named the “Whipple Tickle” by sex researcher Beverly Whipple.

(I think it is a rather cute, although funny name)

Comment

The average male ejaculation is almost 30 mph.

The clitoris has twice as many nerve endings as the penis. 8000 or so.

If I recall correctly, Dolphins are the only other mammal to have sex for pleasure, not just procreation.

Comment

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
              The average male ejaculation is almost 30 mph.

The clitoris has twice as many nerve endings as the penis. 8000 or so.

If I recall correctly, Dolphins are the only other mammal to have sex for pleasure, not just procreation.
              Actually Foxy...bonobos (a kind of monkey) also have sex strictly for pleasure.

Comment

Semen is good for the skin. It contains proteins that can help reduce wrinkles and tighten up the skin.

sexfacts.jpg

Comment

The world record for longest masturbation session was set in 2011 by a Japanese man. He pleasured himself for 9 hours and 57 minutes. When asked, his girlfriend admitted that she was proud of him.

Comment

Hell I Dont even know him and I am proud of him

Comment

My wife has young looking skin. No wrinkles!

Comment

Hell I Dont even know him and I am proud of him. The monkeys also use sex to show dominance and pecking order, but I have not seen anything about them tying each other up...silly monkeys...

Comment

A woman's breasts can swell up to 25-30% when she is sexually aroused.

Useful-Tips-To-Follow-To-Make-Breasts-Firmer.jpg

Additionally, the skin may flush during arousal especially on the chest and neck. This is most visible in fair-skinned individuals. Approximately 50-75% of women experience flush during arousal, while only about 25% of men experience flush.

Comment

A poll found that computer nerds make the most considerate lovers, with 82% of IT geeks claiming they put their partner's pleasure above their own.

Comment

Statistics show that women who read romance and/or erotic novels have sex twice as often as those who don’t.

sexy-woman-reading-book-horiz.jpg

Comment

Working...
                              X