Celebrate your sexuality

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrate your sexuality

I read a thread recently that said we should love our penis's, and I absolutely concur with that astute observation. Moreover, I think males in general should celebrate male sexuality. The is so much nagativity out there about males, their genitals, and their sexuality. You see guys getting whacked in the groin as humor in movies/t.v. or worse mutilation in horror movies, you get bashing and jokes of all kinds about the male genitals or their biological functions, females rush right to genital quips to hurt a guys feelings especially when breaking up. I mean there is so much disdain for the male anatomy out there, that we should focus on how wonderous they, in fact, really are. I think ancient cultures had it right when they displayed stautes and generally appreciated the male anatomy. I mean women more than celebrate their own anatomy, there is ample amounts of appreciation and celebration for the female form, most of all by females themselves. Sometimes I question who likes breasts more...males or females themselves. The penis is a part of the human anatomy that has no equal in terms of scope and potential. Many may look at it in biology pictures and think it rather simplistic and straight forward, especially when compared to female plumbing. But therein lies it's disquise, for it is more complex, and glorious, than previously imagined. It is deserving of appreciation and admiration, and if we don't give that to ourselves why should females or society in general pay homage to this wonder. Oh and females should count themselves lucky, because no matter what size you are, human males have been give larger penis's in camparison to body size than most of the rest of the animal kingdom.
    But I think we should really celebrate male sexuality. Now if you wondering where I'm going with this...yes I am straight, but I am openminded and refuse to buy that male sexuality encompasses one "shot" and that's it, I personally believe there is so much more pleasure male bodies are capable of. I mean haven't you ever sat down and compared the sexes sexual experience...females are capable of wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure, and they have different types of orgamic pleasure; g-spot/clitoral/etc., and that they have a ton more erogenous zones than males. Whereas by way of comparison guys have one shot at a few seconds of orgasmic bliss?!?! Don't you ever feel cheated. Well, I don't buy any of that, and I think male bodies are just as capable of producing pleasure as females, and my enlargment goals here are simply part of a larger journey to explore my own pleasure capabilities. If your closeminded and reject new ideas or exploration, then all you will get is what you've got...sexually. But if your openminded and take in new ideas and explore, then new erogenous zones and pleasure capabilities are yours for the finding. But you have to undo a little detrimental programming. I especially enjoy edging, I am learning to seperate orgasm from ejaculation, I could'nt care less about ejaculating... it's the pleasurable sensations and feelings I want over and over. There is alot of info out there about expanding male sexual horizons such as male g-spot stimulation to ksmo or using sound. Anyway my point is to open your mind and allow youself to experience the pleasure you body is capable off, rather than limit yourself to the 10% you get with a regular few second ejaculation.
    Bottom line....we need to celebrate ourselves, our anatomy, and our sexuality, and it's not queer or wrong to do so. In fact vby loving and appreciating yourself, you will in turn be a better person to others. Sorry this is so long, but it is important, and it's cold outside so I have time to state my case here. The good news is; it's snowing, the better news is; in a couple weeks there should be sufficient snow pack in the mountains and then it's snowmachine city!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Do you expect me to talk?.... No Mr. Bond I expect you to die....Goldfinger

I agree 100%

1+ rep point... that was a beautiful rant!
    On a voyage to the end of the ruler :Cool2:

Comment

Hit it on the spot 007! I've always been jealous of how much attention women get in the bedroom, i mean 3 (4 if you include anal for some!) different types of orgasms AND multiple orgasms!? Go to a sex store and look at the toys for women and toys for men. It's a joke. I started here just for size, but am opening my mind to see sex in a whole different light - more of an experience as compared to a means to an orgasm.
      Start: 9/12/2010
      NBPEL - 6.85"
      BPEL - 7.5"
      MSEG - 5"

28/1/2011
      NBPEL - 6.85"
      BPEL - 7.5"
      MSEG - 5.25!! (been working girth only!)

Comment

Originally posted by sacc View Post
        I agree 100%

1+ rep point... that was a beautiful rant!
        I will add 40 points to that!

Great rant like sacc said. Please feel free to express more ideas. I feel a sticky coming on.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Check out: Phallos: Sacred Image of the Masculine by Eugene Monick 1987
          HotRod
          Last edited by HotRod; 04-26-2011, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Thanks for the responses guys, I thought I was just gonna get crickets to my post. But even if I got nothing, I would still post my observations, because I know deep down almost all males at some point have had some or all of what I say resonate in their heads. I simply seek the elevation of male genitalia and sexual experience from a thing of mockery and contempt to one of wonder and respect, which is how female organs and sexuality is perceived by the greater populus. My enlargemnt goals are to please me, they are for me, I don't do this for any female. Now if some females should benefit from it...well that's the bonus plan. And I want to boost up fellow bro's here, to value themselves and realize the sky is the limit sexually.
            Further more I don't think to be male or masculine you have to behave or look a certain way. Musculinity like femininity is completely subjective, it means whatever you want it to, so feel free to do or act however you like....I mean females are free to be tom boys while others are girlie-girls, so why can't males have the same freedom without the fear of armmegedon if they stray from how society expects males to look or act. If you genuinly like the flannel-wearing-hairy-mountain-man thing...hey that's great, if you are a little more femmie and like shopping that's great as well. Just give yourselves permission to be or explore whatever you want. Stop judging yourself and your fellow bro's by outdated and bogus architypes of what masculinity "should be". And starting with respect for your anatomy and male sexuality in general is a keystone to really appreciating yourself in your entirety. Now we live in a male bashing society, so it is hard to stand up, but I am cool with making waves or shaking up eroneous social norms and ettiquetes. And I'm tired of seeing good guys belittled and marginalized by society. Tired of seeing wonderful men slowly become jaded and cynical and indifferent. Why do you think video games are played overwhelmingly by males?????It's a way to escape reality, because what waits outside their door is a hostile enviroment that doesn't appreciate males as much as it does females. My purpose here besides putting on 4 inches is to boost my fellow male, and I hope eveyone boosts each other as well.

Comment

Fantastic post 007 i am with you on this one all the way
              Started 8/4/09 BPEL 6 1/2'' BPFL 6 9/16'' EG 4 3/4''
              9/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 6 13/16'' EG 5 1/8''
              10/4/09 BPEL 6 3/4'' BPFL 7'' EG 5 1/4''
              11/4/09 BPEL 6 15/16'' BPFL 7 1/8'' EG 5 1/4''
              12/04/09 BPEL 7 1/16'' BPFL 7 1/4'' EG 5 1/4''

RESTART of PE
              1/10/14 BPEL 6.5'' EG 5''

Comment

Rep point from me too.

Very good post 007!!
                One day your life will flash before your eyes, make sure it's worth watching - Look Alive
                Boost your sex drive ¦ Become a better lover

Comment

You know 007, you just started here and I think you fit in well. That was a great post brother. I do personally think that men get the short end of the stick in many ways. If you'll notice for instance that during a wedding, EVERYONE is focused on the bride............the groom for all intents and purposes can go fuck himself. I've always felt that was wrong as hell. Women also get pissed off because men typically make more money than they do and in some cultures, it is the man and the man only that people will do business with and not the woman. Hell, even in a divorce where children are involved, WOMEN have most of the rights and the men get fucked over with both alimony and child support.

No, I don't hate women at all (well, some of them I could honestly do without). I do think that 007 made several excellent points. And when it comes to sex, ALL the focus seems to be on getting the woman to orgasm or get her off. It's usually all about the woman. For me and my gf, it is about both of us. She thoroughly enjoys pleasing me sexually both orally and through actual intercourse and I let her do it and it makes HER happy to do it.

There does seem to be alot of man bashing that goes in society and it would be nice to see it stop. Could you imagine if this country was populated entirely by women?
                  It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Cool thread, rep point. You bring up some good arguments.
                    Starting stats: October 15th, 2008 - NBPEL: 6.25' EG: 5.00'

Current stats October 15th, 2009 - (100% erection) NBPEL: 7.20' EG: 5.375'

Goal: NBPEL: 8' EG: 6' (objective: girth)

TGC Theory

A man should not strive to eliminate his complexes but to get into accord with them: they are legitimately what directs his conduct in the world. -Sigmund Freud

Comment

Yeah, loving these posts.
                      +rep to you 007.

Keep 'em coming.
                      Current Bone Press:
                      FG: 3.6in FL: 3.7in
                      EG: 5.25in EL: 5.35in

Goal Bone Press:
                      FG: 4.5in FL: 5in
                      EG: 6in EL: 6in

my log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...ommitment.html

Comment

Hey guys, thanks a ton for even responding to my thread, I appreciate that there are few out there willing to step up and say "you know what...that is bunk", while the rest quitely acknowledge the validity of some observations in their heads. I know we have a wonderful forum, with warm, good-hearted guys, but I really thought that this thread would end up with a population of one; me. Because here comes some new dude talking about exploration, freedom, appreciation and celebration of male sexuality!?! What is this guy.....coo-koo...all this talk about emotions and sexual progression, males are supposed to look and act a certain way and their sexual experience is defined, you cannot alter it.....right? How does all this sound....well that is what society and our culture feed us as males. And it is all horsesh*t in a handbaskit. But when I discuss observations of how society degrades the male, I'm usually met with blank stares or get bombarded with "gay" jokes.
                        But I don't care what people think about me, I tired of males being the whipping boy for anything and everything ugly or wrong with the community, the nation, the world. Tired of females enjoying reputations of virtue and innocense because they're female, while males get stuck with reputations of deviance and wrongdoing because they are male. Tired of females degrading and walking all over males, and males taking it-thinking it's chivalrous to put up with male bashing or abuse. Females are givin preference in the classroom, the court room, and in society in general. I mean all the ettiquetes about going out of your way for females, that females are the fairer sex, women and children first, don't put you hands on a female (just sit there and take it when she put hers on a male) all this send a clear message; females are more important, more beautiful, and higher up on the societal hierarchy of value than males. And it is growing very old being looked at as less than anyone else out there, simply because of my sex.
                        Now there are a lot of jerk males out there and a lot who have oppressed women, but they are not me and to take abuse or cultural mockery because of things members of the male sex have done or still do, is unacceptable. And I can take some humorous male observations, but when I see little girls sporting shirts like 'girls rule boys drool' or back to school shirts with stick figures of a little girl encouraging her dog to bite a little boy, and saying 'good boy' (to the dog), when I see the male genitalia and sexual experience treated with such disdain and mockery in the entertainment biz, this tells me of a greater system virus, that being sexism towards males. In such a politically correct atmosphere males are the only acceptable group left to bash and stereotype in public or private.
                        I mean how often do you unfairly get hit with, "come on your a guy-this" or "your a guy-that" and sumarily dismissed as being a guy and thus having no contributory value or insight to add. The stereotyping of males hits us all everyday; No we are not all beer swilling, crude, luggie hacking, public ball scratchin, burpin', fartin', farmer blowin', monkeys that are unable to stylishly dress ourselves or go on errands without female supervision.
                        But the degredation of the male anatomy in entertainment is truely astonishing. I mean there are so many shows where whacking a man in the groin is a staple for humor. In fact it would be easier to name the shows where a male doesn't get smacked in the groin, it is that pervasive in our entertainment. Even "family" shows where they restrict language and sexual scenes, they still throw in whack 'em in the ball scenes. So this tells everyone that it's cool to watch and laugh at males getting hit in the groin, which has a two fold message; one male genitalia is not all that respected and two it encourages similar activity in real life. Maybe it's me but, I don't see females getting boxed in the boobs used over and over again as the funny gag. Which means this is a genital degrading bias steeped towards males exclusively.
                        Next, naked males are used more often than not to gross the audience out or cause laughter, while a naked female is usually presented as desirable and sensual or enticing. And finally this negativity towards male anatomy has been escilated. I bought a dvd a few monthes back and figured I watch the sequal movie, well 3/4 through it it came to a scene where a female cuts off a guys genitals and throws them to some dogs to eat. I was absolutely horrified, I stopped the player took out the dvd and broke it into pieces and into the trash it went.
                        I can take gore, but all this increasing hostility towards male genitalia is offensive, it's not enough to include humorous groin shots everywhere you look, now they have to graphically mutilate, and believe me this in not the only movie depicting male genital mutilation. I don't recall seeing a female having her boobs chopped off or her vagina cut out in similar movies. And hey I love movies...believe me movies and music are my life, without them I'd survive 5 minutes, but watching the trends of movies is usually a barometer of cultural thinking and temperature.
                        So violence and mockery of male sexuality and sexual organs, is what we get, yet reverence and awe-inspiring is what we are encouraged towards female sexuality and anatomy.
                        Well I am am every bit as special and important and beautiful as any female is. My sexual organs and sexual experience every bit as wonderous and awe-inspiring as any females. My anatomy and that of all my fellow brothers should be treated and viewed with nothing less than reverence. And I hate to think of future generations of males being belittled or confined to act or behave or look a certain way and then mocked because of that. I see so many males struggle with hurt and pain.
                        Why is it that males are more likely to join gangs....why do other simply withdraw from community......why are males more likely to commit suicide? Because of the hostile climate towards males. They want to belong, they want to feel needed and important, some just want to escape from the turmoil, and still others want to perminantly end their pain and struggle. Males don't like to look into the future and see that they are not valued equally or that their kids will blame the father rather than the mother for everything, or that in fact it is they the males that society deems as expendable.
                        To that point I was talking to a friend in the gym who is in the national gaurd,and I asked him why females were not allowed in combat,... besides strength issues and pow rape issues, the basic response was 'the death of a female would break the antions heart, a guys' death wouldn't... they're expendable'.
                        Well bro's I'm not expendable and neither are you. We are precious and special and our sexuality every bit as wonderous. I do not dislike woman, I'm straight for cryin' out loud, I could'nt abandon them even if I wanted to. But I won't play second fiddle and I will not accept the marginalization of male beauty or worth.
                        I am cool with equal rights, so that means females can open a door for me, or take me out and pay for everything, or propose to me, or support my rear end while I play all day long.
                        Most of all though I want to support my fellow brothers, to lift up those who are buffalo'd into thinking they are not worth that much or that their sad existance is already defined... Well nobodies existance is defined, and Guys you are every bit as miraculous as even the most breath taking female out there. You are every bit as sensual as the most sensual female out there. And you are every bit as wonderous as the greatest works of art in existance.

Comment

007, I soooooo dig your way of thinking man. I look at it this way, this is 2009, almost 2010, not 1978 and the days of men supporting women and doing this and that for them are gone. They wanted equal treatment long ago and they got it. Soooo, what's wrong with a chick paying for a date?? Not a damn thing!
                          It's a tough job being good looking and hung :-)

Comment

Wow, you guys are so right, and I also wanna thank 007 for his rhetoric on such matters, but out of all of this, there was not a single mention about the PARADIGM we are given from birth in this country; CIRCUMCISION. We were TAUGHT that our dicks are so dirty that our mothers must consent to doctors (and PAY them) to have about a third of its protective skin, and the most sensitive skin on EITHER of the human bodies, WHACKED OFF WITH A KNIFE.

NO other first world country practices this, and it is just weird. But I want you guys to think about the fact that this all begins at birth, us thinking that our Organ is dirty, ugly and not to be appreciated at all, unless it is surgically altered, Oh, I mean, "enhanced" from their point of view. Well, as I am a firm believer in ALL things penile, and LOVE TO PE, I am also a big believer in stopping infant male circumcision and I tend to think that these detestable points of view that you mention begin with what is done to over 90% of us at birth, if you're an American that is.

Comment

After an unexpected break, I am glad to really be back.
                              calixto, you are very right. And the more I research foreskin and all things revolving circumcision, the more entrenched and anti-circuncision I become. In fact when I really think of the arrogance and ingnorance displayed by those who robbed me of this vital skin, and the choice that was taken from me, I become very angry.....so i am with you 110%
                              I don't care what people opinions are of this mutilating practice, the point is that it's not anyone elses decision to make...not the parents and not the doctors, noone but each individual male, when he is mature and can understand the ramifications of such a decision.
                              I am currently trying to do some foreskin restoration which is tricky...because I am compelling my penis to grow through p.e., but I am asking my shaft skin to grow at twice the rate to keep up with p.e. and also to grow faster to accomadate some coverage of the glans. Daunting, but I am up for it.
                              Anyway, I just wanted to continue with my threads purpose to celibrate males and male sexuality. I think we have some very awesome and thoughtful guys here. Many of whom really care about the sexually experience they offer females. So many here are concerned with female orgasm and providing an enjoyable experience for their partners. I think this shows empathy and concern on the part of males..who are commonly seen as only caring about getting their rocks off and that's it. Also a good performance usually warrants repeat business...so it's good all around.
                              But I find it curious that guys are so hard on themselves. Whenever there is a less than optimal experience in the bedroom, the first inclination is that guys blame themselves....it was some deficiency on the GUYS part.
                              Like size. Guys seem rushed to blame their size when there is a less than hand-in-glove fit. Perhaps she is less than tight. Maybe she has enough space to park an R.V. in there, but it seems everyone is quick to rush to judgment that something is wrong on the guys part. I don't buy all the negativity directed at males.
                              Then take performance. Think of the symphany going on. You have to get and stay hard, then your thinking about rythem, trying different positions/angles, your trying to enjoy yourself but not too much as to usher prematurely ejac. while at the same time your focused on her and her pleasure or where she's at, which most times means delaying and offsetting your abandoment to pleasure.....then there is condoms, there are distractions, there is a myriad of things which may threaten your EQ at any moment.
                              Think about an engine, it is the piston that does all the movement...the cylinder doesn't have that kind of performance stress on it. That is really a lot, so give yourselves some slack fella's. At least everyone here is striving to improve themselves rather than, the rest of the guys out there who are two pump chumps and care nothing for the experience of their partners.
                              I think the fella's here are a great group, so don't be so hard on yourselves.
                              Our sexual organs and experiences should be just as respected as a females. I mean think of the wonder it really is, and how nothing else in the human body matches the operational scope and versatility that the penis does.
                              Our organs and our experience deserve just as much wonder, awe, and respect as any females'.
                              And why are some so concerned with how a female will perceive P.E.? Do it for you. I don't think females sit around on forums and fret about what a guy would think about her kegaling or using a vulva/clit pump. But guy's seem to make their decision based upon how females will perceive it, if "chiks will dig it". That's great if your in a commited relationship to commincate and relay things to your partner in a discussion.
                              But I say live for yourself, not others tastes. And when you do find someone who accepts you, quirks and all, then that is someone special.
                              Stive to become better but do it for the right reasons. And let's support our fellow bro's here.

Comment

Working...
                              X