No announcement yet.

what does your girl's pussy taste like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what does your girl's pussy taste like?

hi guys.

last time i tried eating my gf's pussy, it tasted like spoiled rice. she said its normal when shes nearing her period (we were 2 days before her period). is this normal? i wanted to eat that but the taste is awful, smell is good but the taste is the problem... my x-gf as far as i remember also taste sour but not that too much, bearable.

anyone?

Lol
    Short Term Goal = 7X5

Long Term Goal = 8X6

Comment

I guess the old saying of "once you get past the smell you've got it licked" is out on this one.

Comment

I've noticed that most dark skinned girls have a much bitter taste, but that's not a rule of thumb, some have a sweeter taste at the tip but deep on the tongue, when a lot of juice is going on, taste tart.
        haven't found a spoiled rice taste yet, but I've came across to some nasty tastes and smells, total turn off... I guess she's right, depends completely on her cycle. and I have yet to take the courage to hump a girl while on her period... no no for me

Comment

Rub some strawberry jelly on it and lick it. Seedless is best. Hehehehehe! Just kidding!

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Is there anything that'll make a pussy taste better? Like something along the lines of 'Super Spunk Smoothie'?

Comment

You cold try hershies syrup on that anchove clit.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Have done honey, but it is very sticky.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis_Prime87 View Post
                  Is there anything that'll make a pussy taste better? Like something along the lines of 'Super Spunk Smoothie'?
                  the taste depends on her diet as well. but liquid bubble gum fillings are the best
                  chocolate is sticky and makes your lip and tongue rough, honey like pegasus said is sticky as well, chantilly doesn't help much and you get sick of the taste, go for the liquid bubble gum lol

Comment

Mine always tasted quite good. She would squirt in my mouth and that would taste damn good. She loved that I loved that. Although got very embarrassed by the mess she made all over my bed the time I ate her out for a LONG time and made her cum, not just orgasm, but cum 20 times.
                    Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                    Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                    Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                    http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Sweet apricot nectar
                      August 09
                      NBPEL 6.25
                      BPFSL 7 & 7/16
                      BPEL - 6.9
                      EG 5.4
                      Current
                      BPFSL
                      8 5/8
                      BPEL 7 15/16
                      EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
                      NBPEL - approx 7"
                      The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

Damn. Wish my girl enjoyed getting ate out but she doesn't.
                        Only thing she truly likes is me in her. I like this very much as well.

Comment

Really? That seems kinda odd. I mean my girl LOVED getting her clit licked. Not that penetration wasn't great or anything... Liked the way I gave oral I guess....

Sweet/Sour at the same time. Kinda citrusy without the acidity.
                          Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
                          Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
                          Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
                          http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

It can get a little tart at times, but I like tart, so the more the merrier! I could spend the afternoon down there. Slurp,slurp!!

Comment

Nothing. No taste. But I've had some that had a tart taste, almost like vinegar. I actually think I prefer the ones with a little taste, kind of reminds me of my favorite potato chips...salt and vinegar.

Comment

Working...
                              X