Cleaned house naked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaned house naked

Ok I admit it, I'm a Nudist. I love being naked as much as possible. Not that my body, at 53, or my little guy would impress anyone, LOL. Love being in the sun, sleeping, boating or anything else, butt naked. I have dreams about shopping naked, women laughing the whole time. SO!, finally after a long time, I finally got a chance to clean our house naked. My 24 year old son moved back in after F'in up college, so have been clothed way to much for a couple of years. Anyone else ever done something "normal" nude??
    A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

I have done air guitar in the birthday suit before. Using the tassel from the ceiling fan as a mic.
    I like to reminisce with people I don't know. Steven Wright

Comment

Reading that while looking at your avatar, hahahahahahahahaha.
      Party I spend as much time as possible butt naked, and yes I am often doing mundane household chores..
      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I'd imagine you played your big Rooster, LOL. To what song?
        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Wishful nude in the Great North Arctic, shrinkage not an issue for you my friend

Comment

Isn't it liberating Party?

Comment

You bet. IDK why. Just hate having cloths on. Sucks living in the cold

Comment

Move to florida (there's a nudist community some where down there) or the Caribbeans.

Comment

The Mr and I go Nekkid every time we can. Love it!
                  ​Mrs. L4M
                  BDSM Safe, Sane & Consensual
                  Hubby's Routine

BPEL 6.5 +1.5 ~>8.0 02/2013
                  MEG. 4.7 +1.3 ~>6.0 03/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                    I'd imagine you played your big Rooster, LOL. To what song?
                    Good thing it's attached to body. It was trying to fly away. Heavy Metal music loud and fast. Plenty of songs.
                    I like to reminisce with people I don't know. Steven Wright

Comment

Florida has to many Bugs, besides my wife ain't into it. No matter how I try to get her out to tan on our privacy porch, she'll have none of it. She is heavy but damn so buttylicious. I'd post you all a pick of her but she'd kick my ass. Guess ya'll just have to dream. Sometimes it's good to be me

Comment

I sleep in the nude, and wait as long as possible after I get up to get dressed. I like to sun myself in warmer months in the nude on our private deck. I enjoy the look of my penis and ass tanned. My wife is a little more shy, but she may be coming around. She sleeps naked in the summer, but won't do it in the winter because she says she gets too cold. I think being nude when we wake up causes us to have more morning sex... how can that hurt
                        Big D

Comment

I tend to clean up the bedroom room in the nude quite often. It feels great to be free after being restricted to clothes for much of the day.
                          03.19.2014: BPEL 7.25 x 4.5 MSEG
                          11.19.2014: BPEL 7.50 x 4.6 MSEG

Next Goal: BPEL 7.75 x 4.75

Comment

In the summer I estimated I only have clothes on for maybe 4-6 hours a day. I assume wearing my PF doesn't count, bad tan lines, LOL

Comment

I'm gonna fish naked.
                              You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
                              X