Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any advice if you dont like new partners kids?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any advice if you dont like new partners kids?

afternoon

ive been in a relationship for 4 months now im in a catch 22 and want to air it before I go gungho and regret it

I really like the woman involved more than the usual women I meet... however I cannot stand her kids I don't feel guilty saying it being within 100 metres makes my blood boil, they are bone idol and may aswell rate there moms house on trip advisor its totally disrespectful however it gets in the way of us enjoying ourself for a day out etc

ie she spends so much time tidying up or whatever and im like theres three other over 16's in this house this house should be the best kept in the city they live there scott free she makes endless excuses of all the adhd they've got,, however they have no ambitions if she tells them off they just go to bed for days on end

I have one daughter were going abroad for my only childs 6th birthday and I cant think of anything worse than these few kids being there but im in the dilemma I like there mom your thoughts?

The kids come with the mom. If you try to instill a different set of rules you will offend the mom. It is not our place to raise someone else's children, and unless she asks you to do so you are out of line to try. Date elsewhere. Dont go to her home.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Get another girl; if you don't like her kids it will never work!
      The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Take a deeper look at mom. They are being given excuses by her.

How old is she? If your 22 and she has 3 over 16 maybe you should find some one better suited for you.

If I were 16 I would have been a shit head on purpose if I mom was to date a 22 year old.
        Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Haha, he said he was in a catch-22, not that he was 22 We don't know what age the guy is at the moment.

Originally posted by BigO View Post
          Take a deeper look at mom. They are being given excuses by her.

How old is she? If your 22 and she has 3 over 16 maybe you should find some one better suited for you.

If I were 16 I would have been a shit head on purpose if I mom was to date a 22 year old.
          League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

haha good one im 32 and she is 31 catch 22 as in the phrase don't know which way to turn...
            Its how much hassle they cause there mom ie all the little things there not naughty there just bone idol idiots with no ambition or thrill for life got this and that disorder but can magically work there xbox360 fine

I understand the point about ive come along and she wont like the change she purchased the one a puppy shes 19yrs old has all the pics took with the dog for facebook and just leaves her mom to walk and tidy the dog etc total disrespect

Comment

Now I am confused on the math. Did she have the 19 year old when she was 12years old?

Comment

And you want to willingly get into that situation for what? Is she the only girl left on the planet?
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

doing some typos today lol shes 37 no the reason I asked was cuz I get on with her more than the usual dates so thought id chuck it out there to see if anyone else had been in that position where they like the woman but not the kids

Comment

I have never known of a situation lime that to work out well for either the man, the woman, or the children. The children are extensions of the mother as you have described the situation. If you get into a relationship with the intent of changing a person or their children I think you will be sorely disappointed.

Comment

Working...
                    X