How many reach their final goal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many reach their final goal?

I noticed that I haven’t put up a new post in quite a while. I figured I would put something up that may (or may not) trigger some conversation.

As of today the PEGym has 105,752 registered members worldwide. Let’s assume 95% of those members are men, so 100,464 male members. That is amazing! Now take into consideration how many men have been “serious” lurkers at the site but never registered. These are guys who have started a PE routine but had no interest in joining. I would guess that is probably around another 50,000 men. So, let’s say we have 150,000 men to have started a PE routine since the PEGym started.

In your opinion how many of those men have actually reached their final goal and are no longer pursuing gains?

When I do the math I would have to assume the number is extremely low. 1% of the 150,000 guys would be 1,500 men who have been 100% successful. That number seems very high. I would assume that almost every guy who hit that dream goal would post some note about their success. .3% would be about 450 guys, now we may be getting closer to the potential number.

I’m sure the percentage of men who have had some level of success (gains) is much higher.

Personally, my original dream goal was the standard 8” BPEL x 6” MSEG. 15 years later I have hit my girth goal, but I am still pretty far away from my length goal. I have my doubts that I will reach that goal due to my life circumstances.

Any comments and or opinions are welcome.
    (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
    (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
    Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
    Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

A couple of other things that need to be considered is that some guys set unrealistic goals while others set small goals. I my self have surpassed my original goal and have set a new one that I have not reached. I'm not sure how something like that can be factored in.
    To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

Originally posted by Cavalier View Post
      A couple of other things that need to be considered is that some guys set unrealistic goals while others set small goals. I my self have surpassed my original goal and have set a new one that I have not reached. I'm not sure how something like that can be factored in.
      Good point. Lets say, when you reach the point where you are done with trying to gain length and girth and move on to a maintenance routine for the rest of your life.

Comment

Well I think I have proven myself to be a guy who never wants to miss an opportunity to comment. I Dont know how many of us have reached our final goals, but I think you are right that the number is fairly small percentage wise. I think a lot of us come to find a lot more satisfaction with our penis through this forum, and in my mind that is more important.
        I set my goal ridiculously high so I would never have to stop, and to always be aiming for more. If my wife said you have to stop growing I have learned enough to know that I could do maintenance for the rest of my life for the health benefits. I am more than happy with the gains I have achieved, but I want to try for more.
        The love and acceptance that I have for my penis has been the greatest gain that I have made.

The people on this forum have been the greatest gift that I have received.
        ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I think it depends on the goals honestly many guys set unrealistic goals for themselves that might take years to achieve.

It basicly comes down to doing your research and consistency while ofcourse there are those who just gain minimally.

You might be really close to your goal but those last increases might take some time.

I wish that most of those lurkers would register and participate since there is a lot to learn from many members here and getting involved with the community is one of the best ways to learn aside from your own personal experience.

I'm not sure if my motivation would be on the same level if I would just be a ''lurker'' and not post here.

I would say that big percentage of total members and those who are lurkers is those who try for couple months and then quit will it be due to setting too high excpectations or simply not having PE as important thing to them as they thought.

I would say I'm getting close to my goals but again I can always set new goals when I have reached my current ones.
          PurpleOnes
          Member of the Month June 2014
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by PurpleOnes; 03-04-2015, 02:36 PM.
          Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
          Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
          The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

This post, and thread in general, may be of some use to give some more insights into the matter: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...tml#post861229

Most members set a goal of gaining 1 inch of girth or length at the minimum from what I have seen. There are rarely many guys that say "I want 0.5 inches and I will be fine". When it comes to length, our members seem to be a lot greedier than girth, for some reason. I have noticed more "2+ inches" of length goals than you can shake a stick at.

I think your statistics are a little bit skewed in relation to female members. I can recall no more than around 20 female members in my entire time on the forum, so I very much doubt 5% of our members are female. 1% may even be a bit of an exaggeration.

This is by far the most comprehensive study I have seen in terms of data from our site, as it analyses the yearly goals and outcomes of over 50 men on the forum: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...tatistics.html

From setting goals within a year, only 2 or rather 3.5% of guys who started the challenge reached their goals. Bear in mind that this was an annual goal-outcome scenario, and long-term/ultimate goals would be far less common than this. Also bear in mind that only 57 guys took part in the challenge, out of 100,000+ members. Quite a statistic in itself right there. The figure of those who reached their goals is at 11% of those that lasted the full challenge.

I am going to go through the introduce yourself some week when I am really bored and comprise a really thorough analysis of those that actually stick to PE for a full year, two years, three years etc. It will be extremely low. I estimate at most, 1 in 100 will still be doing PE a year from when they started.

This still gets us no closer to how many people reach their goals though does it. I think any kind of statistics like this would be extreme guess-work on our part. But let's play anyway

If we have 100,000 members, and say 1% of them continue PE for over a year. Let's leave the 50,000 number out of your equation, because it just needlessly factors in people outside of the Gym, and then you get into the mess of why not include the whole world.

So, 1000 guys have went a full year or longer with PE. Seems very reasonable actually from being on the forum and seeing the small number of regular members. Out of that 1000 guys, how many reach their goals? Let's say that 11% of guys reach their goals from that number (taking the stats from the yearly challenge), that would make it to be 110 guys! Or 0.0011%

Only 1 in every 225 members will gain 1+ inch in girth or 1.5+ inches in length approximately
            That is the estimate from the League of Legends thread, which comes in at 0.004% of guys!

So, in the region of 0.0011% - 0.004% would be my approximation.
            League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

I know my goal when I started was 8x6 I was 7x5 at the time now a few months over a year and I'm at 8.7x5.8 so I way surpassed one side and a hair away from the other so I guess to go with everyone else it's how big of a goal you have and where your expectations are.
              Start Nov 2013
              7.0 bpl
              5.0 meg

Feb.2014
              Bpl 7.0-> 7.8 --8.1-> 8.25-> 8.5- 8.6--8.7 officially 1/3/15
              MSG 5.0 ->5.3 -- 5.5-> 5.6 -> 5.8 officially 10/17/14.
              Bpfsl.. 8.3 --> 8.5-> 8.6-> 8.8-> 9.0- 9.1 officially 10/27/14

8.7 x 5.8 present

Comment

I do agree that the number has to be very small. I believe a very high percentage who start PE end up giving up. Now that leaves a small percentage of men who continue on. Now out of the ones who continue on and are seeing gains, how many will reach their goal? Some may continue on for years while others may cement do to life's circumstances. There are are lot of variables involved, but anyway you look at it the number has to be very low.
                To totally satisfy a woman sexually is not about having a large penis, it's about being a good lover.

Comment

I miss so many of the people who have moved on. I am an old softy.
                  ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

I agree with kickinthemebs when he states how few regular members there are in comparison to the total number of accounts. I am sure many of the ghost account members still do PE but I would bet more of them have given up due to lack of motivation or frustration. Because of this I would say the number of active PE participants is very low. My guess would be way under 1% just like kickinthemebs stated. Happy to say I reached one of my short term goals but still have a long way to o for my long term goal.
                    Sometimes less can be more, just as more can be less.

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                      I am going to go through the introduce yourself some week when I am really bored and comprise a really thorough analysis of those that actually stick to PE for a full year, two years, three years etc. It will be extremely low. I estimate at most, 1 in 100 will still be doing PE a year from when they started.
                      This is something that I would really be interested in seeing. I personally think that your estimate of 1 in 100 is high. My estimate would be closer to 1 in 500.

Comment

Originally posted by jmalls7 View Post
                        I know my goal when I started was 8x6 I was 7x5 at the time now a few months over a year and I'm at 8.7x5.8 so I way surpassed one side and a hair away from the other so I guess to go with everyone else it's how big of a goal you have and where your expectations are.
                        Will you stop pursuing gains when you hit 6" girth?

Comment

Originally posted by kickinthemebs View Post
                          This post, and thread in general, may be of some use to give some more insights into the matter: https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...tml#post861229

Most members set a goal of gaining 1 inch of girth or length at the minimum from what I have seen. There are rarely many guys that say "I want 0.5 inches and I will be fine". When it comes to length, our members seem to be a lot greedier than girth, for some reason. I have noticed more "2+ inches" of length goals than you can shake a stick at.

I think your statistics are a little bit skewed in relation to female members. I can recall no more than around 20 female members in my entire time on the forum, so I very much doubt 5% of our members are female. 1% may even be a bit of an exaggeration.

This is by far the most comprehensive study I have seen in terms of data from our site, as it analyses the yearly goals and outcomes of over 50 men on the forum: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...tatistics.html

From setting goals within a year, only 2 or rather 3.5% of guys who started the challenge reached their goals. Bear in mind that this was an annual goal-outcome scenario, and long-term/ultimate goals would be far less common than this. Also bear in mind that only 57 guys took part in the challenge, out of 100,000+ members. Quite a statistic in itself right there. The figure of those who reached their goals is at 11% of those that lasted the full challenge.

This still gets us no closer to how many people reach their goals though does it. I think any kind of statistics like this would be extreme guess-work on our part. But let's play anyway

If we have 100,000 members, and say 1% of them continue PE for over a year. Let's leave the 50,000 number out of your equation, because it just needlessly factors in people outside of the Gym, and then you get into the mess of why not include the whole world.

So, 1000 guys have went a full year or longer with PE. Seems very reasonable actually from being on the forum and seeing the small number of regular members. Out of that 1000 guys, how many reach their goals? Let's say that 11% of guys reach their goals from that number (taking the stats from the yearly challenge), that would make it to be 110 guys! Or 0.0011%

That is the estimate from the League of Legends thread, which comes in at 0.004% of guys!

So, in the region of 0.0011% - 0.004% would be my approximation.
                          Great reply kickinthemebs. You are the data master.

Comment

I'm yet to reach my final goal.
                            You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                              I'm yet to reach my final goal.
                              I'm right there with you Jay.

Comment

Working...
                              X