9 * 6.5 is a monster size ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 * 6.5 is a monster size ???

I m just ask this question out of curiosity , well I don't play with tape n measured pressing scale on top of the shaft of penis ... So is it hung like a horse .. .

My horse would lime to be that size.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

If true oh YA! Why won't you measure? Afraid to know the truth? Gonna be hard to keep track of gains without measuring. Remember the site you're posting on. Good luck
      A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Admirableguy.sujay View Post
        I m just ask this question out of curiosity , well I don't play with tape n measured pressing scale on top of the shaft of penis ... So is it hung like a horse .. .
        You'd probably be a lot better off if you spent more time growing your brain than thinking about wour willy.

Heck... we'd ALL be better off.
        -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

Comment

Why are you asking? If your saying that your size is 9 x 6.5 I think you measured wrong.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Excellent size chart
            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

9" BPEL x 6.5" MSEG is massive for a human, below average for a horse. That poor horse and he doesn't have opposable thumbs so he can't do any PE.
              (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
              (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
              Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
              Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Originally posted by Admirableguy.sujay View Post
                Are you going to post a picture of your dick for proof?

Comment

9.25 x 6.75 is monster size...tough break, because you almost made it.

Edit: I just realized you do not know English very well and this thread Is a big misunderstanding of the viewers thinking you are asking an opinion about your size not in general. The answer to your question is yes.
                  CLOSEDDennyA
                  Last edited by CLOSEDDennyA; 03-09-2015, 10:28 PM.
                  Started: 7 x 5
                  Current: 8 inches x 6.25 inches (whole shaft)
                  Goal 8.5 x 6.5

Pics. https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-56-46-1.html

Comment

This thread reminds me of BDP on Reddit...just saw a post the other day from a guy claiming to be 17 years old with a 10.5x8.

That said, if the OP really is that size I am very envious...although I'd be worried about how problematic that much girth could be. Ego-wise I'd want it, but realistically I'd be worried about issues much beyond 6.
                    Original/Current Stats:
                    2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                    2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                    Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                    Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                    Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Working...
                    X