need to get this off my chest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need to get this off my chest

I keep reading these surveys etc etc and magazine articles saying a larger cock doesn't matter to the woman blah blah you can still be the perfect lover with 5 inches

but ive had a few threesomes with my mate and a few women and tbf to him he has a big dick at well over 7 inches

and imho the mere moment he whips it out and they struggle to get there mouth round it its like *instant worship mode*, the women orgasmed harder etc the list of positives went on

also ive noticed when hes out he gets ultimate female attention you can just see it in the womens eyes ie: if they already know hes packing

So these surveys are a load of bumf if you ask me women crave larger cock

Yawn......

Here we go again.

IDK...I had Affairs in my young and dumb day's with TWO ladies and their Husband's sported cocks in the Gonzo range.

I enjoyed the ladies company if you know what I mean . . . for many many months.

Just Saying!
    “The world will not be destroyed by those who do evil, but by those who watch them without doing anything” Albert Einstein

Comment

Yeah because all the comments from actual women apparently don't mean anything.

Yes a large dick can be visually ... interesting. Like a curiosity. That doesn't mean that the sex is going to be better or that the orgasms are going to be bigger or stronger. My best lovers have NOT been the largest that I've had. In fact 2 of the largest were also 2 of the worst. My current main FWB is one of the best and most exciting lovers that I've had and he's under 6".

Comment

ok its just my opinion as I see it and witnessed the womens response first hand

Comment

Perception become reality, if nothing else is known.

What I mean is, if that's the only opinion you hear, sure it's going to seem like every woman feels that way.

What if I went to a football game, and said "Every single guy likes football. Look, everyone here does."

Then went to a baseball game, and said the same thing about baseball? Is it possible?

Well, maybe. But that's not everyone. Seems like a lot, with everyone there. But how many people are on the planet? How could I possibly know what everyone likes, just by going to one game, in one city, with one crowd?

See, that group of girls might. It might matter to some for pleasure, for novelty, or for the challenge.

But, I can't believe that one preference works for all. How often between guys does taste vary? Blondes, brunettes, redheads, curvy, athletic, busty, small chested....

To some, size matters. To a lot, it doesn't. For that particular group, I'd say it's likely the former.

Skill matters more than size, because skill is needed at every size.
          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

I just wonder if the ones who say size doesn't mater, if they've actually experienced anyone with size. What else would they say? With apologies To Q of course
            A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

I also have to say that I think a lot of women... uhm... embellish their reactions to certain things because they think that it's what they're expected to do. Oh I'm supposed to be impressed by a big dick, don't want to disappoint him and have him think I'm not into him so.....

I'll also add that a lot of reactions are situation dependent, and how a woman reacts in a threesome is probably not exactly the same way she'd react in a one-on-one situation. This is true of both sexes - get more than 2 people together and suddenly the reactions to things become exaggerated. Don't believe me? Think of women - particularly in their early 20's - getting together. For some reason the more of them there are, the higher their voices get until they're practically screeching. Think of guys watching a game - 2 guys is one thing, the more you add the more extreme it gets. Why wouldn't you reactions in a threesome be to be different?

Comment

Originally posted by Qandisa View Post
                I also have to say that I think a lot of women... uhm... embellish their reactions to certain things because they think that it's what they're expected to do. Oh I'm supposed to be impressed by a big dick, don't want to disappoint him and have him think I'm not into him so.....

I'll also add that a lot of reactions are situation dependent, and how a woman reacts in a threesome is probably not exactly the same way she'd react in a one-on-one situation. This is true of both sexes - get more than 2 people together and suddenly the reactions to things become exaggerated. Don't believe me? Think of women - particularly in their early 20's - getting together. For some reason the more of them there are, the higher their voices get until they're practically screeching. Think of guys watching a game - 2 guys is one thing, the more you add the more extreme it gets. Why wouldn't you reactions in a threesome be to be different?
                Damn now I want group sex with lots of women.

Comment

Think of women - particularly in their early 20's - getting together.
                  Right...the threesome...go on...

For some reason the more of them there are, the higher their voices get until they're practically screeching.
                  Oh, haha...right. Not what you were saying.

Think of guys watching a game - 2 guys is one thing, the more you add the more extreme it gets.
                  Chips start flying, somebody's beer gets spilled, the remote lands in the nacho cheese, and somebody steps on the dog...TOUCHDOWN!!!

Sorry...what were we talking about here?
                  Last edited by BigO; 03-09-2015, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Doesn't matter you had a few threesomes. I would love to have one, no matter what.

Dick size is overrated. I assume most threesomes (MMF) are only about getting two dicks at once, and if you don't have a micropenis I don't think there is any problem.

A friend of mine is hung like a horse he is like 7" x 6,7" he had a threesome with a guy in a rather moderate range size. And imagine what the only thing he received was a blowjob because to big, she liked his dick and commented on it but yeah...

Maybe you shouldn't have threesomes if you are feeling bad afterwards it should be fun not humiliating for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                      I just wonder if the ones who say size doesn't mater, if they've actually experienced anyone with size. What else would they say? With apologies To Q of course
                      A woman on a different forum once put it this way: Big Cock and smaller cock feels different. So, they're not the same, but none of them are inherently superior to the other.

Just like sleeping with another woman would feel different, so would sleeping with another man be different to the woman. Size is irrelevant in this equation.

There's always going to be a different man who is richer than you. Funnier than you. Has a better education than you. Is taller than you. Has been to more places than you. Knows more people of note than you. Has had more #1 hits than you. Has written more books than you. Has made more internationally reknowned discoveries than you. Has given more american presidents head than you. Has fucked more members of the Denver Broncos than you. Has smoked better weed than you. Has been to more Sex Pistols concerts than you. Has been on the moon more times than you. Has discovered more continents than you. And has given a girl more orgasms than you.

You're just you. What's your answer to all this? A bigger dick? Oh, PLEASE.
                      -- If it ain't rock hard, then it ain't worth doing

Comment

Originally posted by turtler View Post

There's always going to be a different man who is richer than you. Funnier than you. Has a better education than you. Is taller than you. Has been to more places than you. Knows more people of note than you. Has had more #1 hits than you. Has written more books than you. Has made more internationally reknowned discoveries than you. Has given more american presidents head than you. Has fucked more members of the Denver Broncos than you. Has smoked better weed than you. Has been to more Sex Pistols concerts than you. Has been on the moon more times than you. Has discovered more continents than you. And has given a girl more orgasms than you.
                        You're talking about the Dos Equis guy, aren't you Turtler.

Okay, okay...I'm done now. Thank you, and be sure to tip your waitress!

Comment

Originally posted by alocacoc View Post
                          I keep reading these surveys etc etc and magazine articles saying a larger cock doesn't matter to the woman blah blah you can still be the perfect lover with 5 inches

but ive had a few threesomes with my mate and a few women and tbf to him he has a big dick at well over 7 inches

and imho the mere moment he whips it out and they struggle to get there mouth round it its like *instant worship mode*, the women orgasmed harder etc the list of positives went on

also ive noticed when hes out he gets ultimate female attention you can just see it in the womens eyes ie: if they already know hes packing

So these surveys are a load of bumf if you ask me women crave larger cock
                          Maybe if it were one on one with you and a female, there wouldn't be anything distracting you from focusing on you and her.....and vice versa. Of course if you are on some kind of "TEAM" there is always gonna be someone that plays ball better than someone else!

You need some type of gimmick. (and I hate the word gimmick) maybe if you dress up in some kind of flash gorden outfit or the green hornet, it will screw with everyone elses mind,,,,,,and make you stand out of course. :-) Ya never know!
                          Dick Whammy at your Cervix!

Yes, I've had my heart broken, but STILL got my dick. No one will ever take it away from me!

Comment

You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Yeah Jay me too.
                              The whole thread for me. Interesting, but totally out of my experience.
                              ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Working...
                              X