This Is Getting Ridiclous!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is Getting Ridiclous!

I swear, for the life of me, if another women tells me they don't date black men I'm going to dip myself in white paint! I have no problem with people having their standards, but come on, not ALL black men are ghetto, ignorant, arrogant, and disrespectful trash(even though I'm sure some of these women like men like that anyways https://cdn.pegym.com/forums/images/smilies/doh.gif). I've been proactive, for the first time in my young life, to actually go and try to find women to date, but I've been hearing the same old excuses, "I'm not looking for a relationship right now", or "I just got out of a bad break up", B****, I'm not trying to form a relationship with you, I just want to take you out and get to know you better!

Oh, but here's the real kicker. One woman I've known for sometime, and even worked up the nerve to ask her out, told me that she wasn't ready to date or look for a relationship, since she still needed to "find" herself and other BS. I was talking with her friend today, and she told me that the girl I've been asking out doesn't date black men.

Obviously, I was pretty insulted, not necessarily angry, but just confused at the logic behind it all. This woman...no girl, has known me for a few years really, and she knows what kind of person I am; I'm not mad that she wouldn't date me, I'm more mad she would tell such a stupid lie. If you don't like black men, I can understand that, but it would've been fantastic if you would have let me known, instead of letting me think I had any chance at all.

And also, what's the flippin' deal with girls and, "I don't date black guys" bull? I know that my race has been very...idiotic as of late, but that doesn't mean ALL of us are. This just makes it extremely difficult for me to find a woman to date, because all they see is a black guy, they don't see me for me, even if I talk to them respectfully and courteously. They won't even give a guy ONE chance to see how he really is, but I suppose they automatically think all black men are the same, and felt I was just putting up an act in order to get to their goodies. I'm so damn tired or having to deal with the whiplash my untrained counterparts are causing for the "decent" people of our race.

Sure, have your standards, but seriously, don't cross out an entire race just because of stupid people, negative publicity, stereotypes, and racism(Okay, it might NOT be racism, but it kind of feels like it somewhat...). Got to get to know the PERSON, not just look at their skin and brush them off/expect something of them before getting to know them. Sorry for the rant, but damn, does this just grow on my nerves!
    Starting Size 2/28/14: BPEL: 4.5" EG: 5.5"
    6/1/16 BPEL: 5.6" EG: 5.85"
    3-Month Goal: BPEL 5.75" EG 5.90"
    Long Term Goal: BPEL: 7" EG: 6"

Sorry man it always sucks when you find out they don't like chocolate. Your race is not idiotic...that's the sort of comment that makes people think that we are all alike. Especially when it comes from a black person.
    “Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.”
    -Og Mandino

Comment

I'm not talking about every last one of us as a whole, but the hoodlums out there giving us all a bad reputation. Yeah, it sucks, and I'm not discouraged or anything, but I just wish they wouldn't judge a book by it's cover.

And by no means do I hate being a black male, I LOVE my race and our history, but it's just the other ones I can stand; I'm sure you've came across your fair share too?

Comment

Well maybe she's just not attracted to black men, I'm not attracted to most Asian women.
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...a-jelqing.html

Quality jelqs / Moving squeezes

Off to the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by XLEdwards View Post

And also, what's the flippin' deal with girls and, "I don't date black guys" bull? I know that my race has been very...idiotic as of late, but that doesn't mean ALL of us are. This just makes it extremely difficult for me to find a woman to date, because all they see is a black guy, they don't see me for me, even if I talk to them respectfully and courteously. They won't even give a guy ONE chance to see how he really is, but I suppose they automatically think all black men are the same, and felt I was just putting up an act in order to get to their goodies. I'm so damn tired or having to deal with the whiplash my untrained counterparts are causing for the "decent" people of our race.

Sure, have your standards, but seriously, don't cross out an entire race just because of stupid people, negative publicity, stereotypes, and racism(Okay, it might NOT be racism, but it kind of feels like it somewhat...). Got to get to know the PERSON, not just look at their skin and brush them off/expect something of them before getting to know them. Sorry for the rant, but damn, does this just grow on my nerves!

Supply and demand thing the supply of white guys is low while the demand remains high..
          I get hit on often because there is very little available supply..
          maybe they are hoping they will find a white guy?

the census data is invalid it claims to be 60% white in this area but I think it's incorrect there is no way it's 60%

maybe the Mexicans claiming to be so..? I think it's more in the 10-15% range

Comment

Sorry to hear about your issue XLEdwards. Rejection sucks! Unfortunately you are going to have to keep trying if you want to have a relationshp. I have several friends who are single white guys who can't seem to land a girlfriend and they get the typical excuse of "I'm not looking for a relationship right now." Have you tried a dating site like Match.Com? At least on a dating site you don't have to deal with face to face rejection.

I hope you find a wonderful woman.
            (Late 1999): 6" BPEL x 5.25" MSEG
            (Early 2001): 7" BPEL x 5.75"MSEG (mostly Hanging/Jelqing)
            Aug 16th 2015: 7.375" BPEL x 6" MSEG
            Goal: I have retired from PE - So my goal is just maintaining.

Comment

Sorry to hear your frustration XLEdwards. Maybe she had other definition of the word handsome but honestly your handsome based on your personality. That's a big no for saying your race idiotic, be proud on your black beauty.

Your perfect lover is waiting for you, trust me
              GOAL DIGGER !

Comment

I'm Caucasian but mainly into Asian girls...and I've heard the same thing countless times in that they won't date outside of their race. Granted stereotypes don't really affect me here as much as they might in other situations (like yours), but for whatever reasons some will only date in their race, no matter what the connection you have with them.

What really sucks too is when you date one for a while and do have a real connection, but if things get physical or serious they bail, since it wasn't the ideal they had in their head since they were little girls. Others only want to date for a little while so they can scratch 'dating a white guy' off their bucket list. Been down both roads a few times, and it has kind of turned me off dating for a while in the past.
                Phoenix7672
                Member of the Month Oct 2015
                Last edited by Phoenix7672; 03-10-2015, 06:42 AM.
                Original/Current Stats:
                2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Sorry to hear about this mate. I don't really understand the whole 'not into a certain race/ethnic group' thing as I am a true internationalist when it comes to women...I love them all!! (Happily married now for some time). I know that people can have their preferences about looks but people can also change their mind on generalisations based on getting to know people AS PEOPLE.

Sadly, some people just can't take their 'colour' glasses off. I would just suggest that you move on and look forward to meeting someone with an evolved mind and more mature outlook on life. I never understood the term 'race' anyway. We are the human race...even more prominent for me we are all the same damn species! Minute percentiles difference within a species that dictate superficial things such as skin, eye or hair colour...who cares?

As a passionate dog owner, I always see lessons that we can learn from them. You don't see German Shepherds turning down some Poodle arse or dogs attacking each other because they are a different breed...and the differences between dogs is even more pronounced than humans in my opinion.

Hope things get better for you mate and just continue to be yourself, try and avoid the trap of feeling bitter and keep being a human in the world interacting with other humans. The subsets of humanity shouldn't occupy your time but I can only imagine your frustration. Chin up bud!
                  27/07/13 - BPEL: 6.25" EG: 5.0"
                  14/08/18 - BPEL: 7.1" EG: 5.3"

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix7672 View Post
                    What really sucks too is when you date one for a while and do have a real connection, but if things get physical or serious they bail, since it wasn't the ideal they had in their head since they were little girls. Others only want to date for a little while so they can scratch 'dating a white guy' off their bucket list. Been down both roads a few times, and it has kind of turned me off dating for a while in the past.
                    Perhaps these women are projecting this attitude onto guys like Edwards, that while they may like the idea of a white girlfriend, a wife is something else. They've probably be burned before or know someone who has and are looking for something more committed, as not everyone wants to fuck around. That or they're just racist.
                    Started 28/12/2014 BPEL - 6.5" EG - 5.5" FL ~4" FG ~4"
                    27/8/2015 BPEL - 7.5" BEG 5.75" MEG 5.6" FL ~5.5" FG ~4.5"
                    Current 26/12/2015 BPEL - 7.7" BEG 5.9" MEG 5.6" FL ~5.5" FG ~4.5"

Goals - EQ and Stamina BPEL 7.5" MEG 5.8"

Comment

Originally posted by elijohnson View Post
                      Perhaps these women are projecting this attitude onto guys like Edwards, that while they may like the idea of a white girlfriend, a wife is something else. They've probably be burned before or know someone who has and are looking for something more committed, as not everyone wants to fuck around. That or they're just racist.
                      In most cases in the past I wanted something serious, or it was heading that way when they pulled the plug. I think they liked the idea of dating a white guy for a while, but got worried when they started thinking long term. I also know some that are very close to family, and in some cases, that family not only wants them to date another Asian...they have to be from the same country or even the same province (if not a higher status one). It's a shame people still listen to/believe in crap like that in this day and age...
                      Original/Current Stats:
                      2014-09-01: BPEL 6.8"/NBPEL 6" MEG 5.0", BPFL 5"/NBPFL 4" FG 4.4"
                      2019-03-16: BPEL 8"/NBPEL 6.75" MEG 5.2", BPFL 6.75"/NBPFL 5.5" FG 4.5"

Goals:
                      Realistic: BPEL 8.5"/NBPEL 7.5" MEG 5.5"
                      Optimistic: BPEL 9"/NBPEL 8" MEG 5.75"
                      Dream: BPEL 10"/NBPEL 9" MEG 6.5"

Comment

Originally posted by popol5169 View Post
                        Well maybe she's just not attracted to black men, I'm not attracted to most Asian women.
                        Me too.
                        Starting stats:
                        01.08.2013: BPEL 6,3 x 4,3 MSEG
                        22.06.2015: BPEL 7.6 x 5.30 MSEG(not cemented)
                        After a long break:
                        01.05.2016: BPEL 7.3 x 5.1 MSEG
                        16.11.2018: BPEL 7.3 x 5.0-5.1 MSEG BSEG 5.3
                        Are you struggling to get it up while with a girl? Look up PIED!

Comment

Good replies everyone, I appreciate the advice/feedback, but again, I don't really "hate" my race; I just can't the rotten apples of it. And I do love the beauty of my black women, but sadly the ones i've come across are too damn ghetto.

I've actually asked a great number of ladies, black, white, mixed, yet no luck. As for the dating online thing, I don't bother with that. It's either, the girl doesn't know how to carry a conversation, she doesn't respond, or she's not interested in black men even though her profile never had mention of it. Of course, these are dating sites like POF, or whatever else seems to be a fad. I haven't tried Match.com yet, so I might.

No worries, I don't give up that easily, if PE has taught me anything it's persistence is key. Besides, once I return to school this Fall, I'm bound to find a few girls I can get with.

Comment

Great attitude, XL Edwards! You sound like a guy who knows what he's looking for. Don't settle for less!

Comment

--It will happen when you are least expecting it. Probably when you feel you have too much on your plate.-- Keep knocking on those doors.
                              Last edited by ABC_d; 03-10-2015, 11:30 AM. Reason: took out the bla,bla,bla crap.

Comment

Working...
                              X