Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First successful penis transplant

It is now here and possible.

News - Stellenbosch University doctors perform first...
    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Amazing.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

amazing. Kinda puts things in perspective. I kinda feel like a bitch for whining about my penis size now. Atleast i have a penis is what i should be saying.
      Start 1-09-15
      BPEL: 6.0 EG: 5.0

Most Recent 5-09-15
      BPEL: 7.25 EG: 5.25

Short term goal
      BPEL: 7.5 EG: 5.5

“A jug fills drop by drop.”- Buddha

Comment

I sure hope it works for the young man...and sure enough, a botched circumcision,was the cause of him losing his penis...please tell the earth to stop sexually mutilating men (and women)...leave our natural/beautiful dicks alone..the foreskin is gorgeous and should be respected for the work of mother nature`s art that is...

Comment

Wow, incredible!

I had a read through, but I couldn't see if it mentioned if it functions as normal?

That is quite shocking though! As many as 250 penile amputations due to circumcision in South Africa alone?
          "Those who know others have knowledge,
          those who know themselves have insight.
          Those who master others have force,
          those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

"There is a greater need in South Africa for this type of procedure than elsewhere in the world, as many young men lose their penises every year due to complications from traditional circumcision," explains Van der Merwe.

Maybe they should just stop circumcisions altogether. Just sayin.
            Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

What was the penis made out of? And the most important question: How big is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Trotsky slaying thedragon View Post
                What was the penis made out of? And the most important question: How big is it?
                It is a penis transplant, like other organ transplants, a human penis.

The point here is that the operation can be done, and now that person has a penis, regardless of its size, he now has one, which is a big thing alright.
                A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

It seems there is a high suicide rate among young guys that lose their penis this way.

Comment

"The patient, whose identity is being protected for ethical reasons, has made a full recovery and has regained all function in the newly transplanted organ."
                    Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                    12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                    12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                    01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                    01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                    01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                    Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

I got to say that is absolutely amazing.
                      Aiming for a bigger, healthier willy!

Golf's progress log
                      Start of PE (16.7.2013)
                      BPEL: 6.75" MSEG: 5.25"
                      Current (16.1.2019)
                      BPEL: 18.7 cm MSEG: 13.5 cm

Foreskin regeneration is a possible way to undo circumcision

Comment

let`s hope his new penis deals with the rejection response all transplants endure...I actually can`t believe the young mans penis will ever be as functional as his first penis was..but I hope it survives for his sake, poor dear..

Comment

Wow! That's pretty amazing.

A need because of "traditional circumcisions"? I can only assume that means ones not done under medical conditions.

Otherwise, it wouldn't make much sense if the same field could separate and reattach, yet not circumcise safely.

Regardless, that's a great advancement, and will bring hope to the many who need it, for whatever reason they do.
                          Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

"Traditional Circumcisions" = Taking an 18 year old to the bush and having a tribal elder perform a rudimentary circumcision...rather barbaric.
                            Oct. 2014: 6.5" BPEL 4.6" EG
                            Mar. 2015: 6.75" BPEL 4.8" EG
                            May 2015: 6.80" BPEL 5.0" EG
                            July 2015: 6.90" BPEL 5.1" EG
                            1 year GOAL: 7.20" BPEL 5.25 EG

Comment

Originally posted by workin_4_it View Post
                              A need because of "traditional circumcisions"? I can only assume that means ones not done under medical conditions.
                              Some South African men go through a coming of age tradition, part of which is a circumcision. Think of it like a bar mitzvah and a bris in one. The circumcision is sometimes done by people with a less than thorough education in surgical technique with improperly sterilised tools. You can guess the rest. Or if you can't, it involves gangrene.

Take a breath before writing off the above as simply 'stupid' too, it's easy to imagine the combinations of societal pressure and expectation that put these men in this position. To them it's how you become a man.
                              Started 28/12/2014 BPEL - 6.5" EG - 5.5" FL ~4" FG ~4"
                              27/8/2015 BPEL - 7.5" BEG 5.75" MEG 5.6" FL ~5.5" FG ~4.5"
                              Current 26/12/2015 BPEL - 7.7" BEG 5.9" MEG 5.6" FL ~5.5" FG ~4.5"

Goals - EQ and Stamina BPEL 7.5" MEG 5.8"

Comment

Working...
                              X