Do your balls hang low?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do your balls hang low?

Because mine do not. They are almost ALWAYS sucked up very close to my shaft visually robbing me of my true length from a side view. I am still fully able to use all of my length and I know what the ruler says but I was just curious if anyone knew what factors might be causing this. I have read where your nuts hang is temperature related but I live in Arizona so it's not like they are cold. About once a week I will actually notice my balls "hanging" but seriously 95% of the time they are sucked right up and hugging the underside of my shaft. My question is if any of you have insight as to why this might be.

How is your masturbation frequency, do you know your testosterone levels? Have they always done this is just recently.
    Start Nov 2013
    7.0 bpl
    5.0 meg

Feb.2014
    Bpl 7.0-> 7.8 --8.1-> 8.25-> 8.5- 8.6--8.7 officially 1/3/15
    MSG 5.0 ->5.3 -- 5.5-> 5.6 -> 5.8 officially 10/17/14.
    Bpfsl.. 8.3 --> 8.5-> 8.6-> 8.8-> 9.0- 9.1 officially 10/27/14

8.7 x 5.8 present

Comment

Genetics play a large part. Just like showers and growers. Also, the main reason why your balls hang in the first place is b/c your overall body temperature is causing them to overheat thereby requiring them to sag away from your body. This is why location plays a large part. Another thing is from what I've heard, your balls retracting to your body during sex or any physical activity is actually an evolutionary-driven kick in order to protect them.

A lot of people have had success with testicle jelqs or hanging. Personally, I don't see the big deal but to each his own. If it helps, the need for balls hanging low are more of a guy thing in order to feel more masculine about oneself. Most women could care less though in the big picture.

Comment

I throw 'em over my shoulder.
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
          I throw 'em over my shoulder.
          do you do it in a manner similar to a continental soldier?

Comment

Originally posted by jmalls7 View Post
            How is your masturbation frequency, do you know your testosterone levels? Have they always done this is just recently.
            I do not masturbate but I have sex about 2 times a day on average. I have never had my testosterone levels tested but I assume they are decently high as I used to be a natural bodybuilder and am still an active weight lifter with nary a problem with EQ and I am nearly 30. They have done it for as long as I can remember.

Comment

Originally posted by matador7 View Post
              Genetics play a large part. Just like showers and growers. Also, the main reason why your balls hang in the first place is b/c your overall body temperature is causing them to overheat thereby requiring them to sag away from your body. This is why location plays a large part. Another thing is from what I've heard, your balls retracting to your body during sex or any physical activity is actually an evolutionary-driven kick in order to protect them.

A lot of people have had success with testicle jelqs or hanging. Personally, I don't see the big deal but to each his own. If it helps, the need for balls hanging low are more of a guy thing in order to feel more masculine about oneself. Most women could care less though in the big picture.
              Yeah I'm not sure it bothers me enough to do exercises for them but I always thought it was strange and more than one girl has commented about them being like that. I find them less vulnerable this way at least lol

Comment

Follow up: do you swing them to and fro?
                Started 28/12/2014 BPEL - 6.5" EG - 5.5" FL ~4" FG ~4"
                27/8/2015 BPEL - 7.5" BEG 5.75" MEG 5.6" FL ~5.5" FG ~4.5"
                Current 26/12/2015 BPEL - 7.7" BEG 5.9" MEG 5.6" FL ~5.5" FG ~4.5"

Goals - EQ and Stamina BPEL 7.5" MEG 5.8"

Comment

Originally posted by The MaXX View Post
                  Yeah I'm not sure it bothers me enough to do exercises for them but I always thought it was strange and more than one girl has commented about them being like that. I find them less vulnerable this way at least lol
                  Ehhh... That's kind of unfair if they have. Trust me, most men are like you. Honestly, I think you'd do more damage to your overall psyche by worrying about the matter. Personally, mine hang pretty well all the time except during sex. I don't know if you wear boxers, but that might help.

More importantly, in the grand scheme of things, in a girl's mind: being good in bed (90%), penis size (9%), way balls hang/shape/size (<1%). Point being is don't become too concerned with it b/c then you're focusing on something that will yield little results in the big picture.

Comment

I tie 'em in a knot and a bow.
                    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Mine are tight when regular and loose during sweaty times.
                      “I keep six honest serving men (they taught me all i knew); Theirs names are What and Why and When And How And Where and Who.” - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

You have happy normal balls...
                        closed071
                        Last edited by closed071; 03-21-2015, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Jay 1983 -- aren't you the cute one. Maybe you'll get them tied so tight, you'll have to use a scissors to undo them.

Comment

Some of the problem may be, and it is for me, while they aren't necessarily "small," though not big -- it's how they are attached. My scrotal attachment is like beginning at the mid under-shaft of the penis. Many other men I see, their's is way further back, more like along the sides of the penis shaft, closer to the pubis, so they will tend to be able to hang lower.
                            Yep, I've done jelqing the balls for over a year, about 400 double strokes each time (meaning one left and one right counts as a full stroke), and haven't really noticed much difference. My warm ups are from inserting the whole package in a narrow mouthed plastic jar, filled with warm water, and balance/hold it in place between my thighs while shaving. (Can't tolerate the idea of going through the whole other rigamarole, rice sock, etc.) Man, they hang beautiful and heavy when ready to jelq, and it seems to work well. Only after, and particularly if I pump later, they want to go sideways, not downwards, and round out more than elongate. I'd rather they go way low. Have even tried wearing a half pound weight ring; and also ball stretchers, rubber and silicone, but doesn't seem to do much at all to get them longer and lower. Unless it's something you have to do ALL the time, and I'm rather more sporadic than regular on wearing any "gear" to do so. Maybe that's the secret... like working on the nipples. Seems you have to be at it all the time, and hours per session. Suppose wearing ball weights all day might be the best route to go, but I find it really hard to figure out the right size to get to wear, but think you'd need at least a pound and a half's worth of weights to do much... and hang loose in your trousers, no briefs, for sure. Any suggestions?

Comment

I was born a "shower" with low hangers too. Genetics plays a big part, I think; but I suffered some sports injuries as a result, so it's a mixed blessing IMO.

I had a testicular torsion from sports on my right one in HS and the urologist instructed me on doing testicle stretches to desensitize the scrotal nerve that causes your balls to "turtle" making that torsion more likely to reoccur. He also prescribed a leather strap with 4 snaps on it that I wear around my scrotum, above my balls, effectively pushing the balls together and forcing them down into and stretching out the scrotum. This further desensitizes that nerve and also extends the seminal cords (over time) making your balls hang lower in the scrotum. I still use that occasionally whenever my right one feels tension, to prevent torsion from occurring. Additionally, I still keep up my exercises (3X/wk) to this day. The leather strap can be worn all day & night if necessary, and is not at all uncomfortable. In fact, when I use it I forget I even have it on, except that my balls tend to hit my thigh if I move left or right too fast (ha)! It does stretch the scrotum over time, and desensitize the nerve somewhat, causing your balls to naturally hang lower. PM me if you want info on where you can get the leather strap, as I have found a resource for them without prescription (I've had to replace mine since HS). They come in widths ranging from 1" up to 2". Hope this helps.
                              jockinthebox
                              Retired Moderator
                              Member of the Month May 2015
                              PEGym Hero
                              Last edited by jockinthebox; 03-21-2015, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X